Community > Posts By > ecbouton

ecbouton's photo
Mon 03/03/08 05:15 PM

Are very attractive people generally rude? I mean way attractive the cream of the crop.

ONLY IF YOUR BROKE

i agree

ecbouton's photo
Mon 03/03/08 05:11 PM
generally yes

ecbouton's photo
Mon 03/03/08 05:07 PM
im not recommending that though

ecbouton's photo
Mon 03/03/08 05:07 PM
my mom would wet down the drive way and pour tons of rice onto it - then make me kneel with bare knees on it all day and if i moved once in the span of 3 hrs she would add more rice - im not sure y it hurt but it was excrutiating

ecbouton's photo
Mon 03/03/08 04:54 PM
dipping - put rubbing alcohol or lots of tobasco or paprika in the dip and let him do it, if it doesnt stop him itll at least slow him down. and as for back talking - id have gotten beat.

ecbouton's photo
Fri 02/29/08 02:45 PM

i started researching it - but im not sure im comfortable knowing that out there will be part of me ill never know - and i dont know who theyll wind up with. sure parents adopt children, and sure theyll have to go through a screening process, but they have a large chance of jumping from home to home, and being abused or neglected. if my egg would go to truly loveing and good people id be completely ok with it, but to just sign it off to the whim of whoever? not sure about that.......

The clinics here that are advertising imply that you never meet the recipient... go in and donate after screening process. Seems a little clinical to me. I think I would like to know where my guys are going and how they turned out

its not even that i want to be that personal with it - i understand that they're trying to start a family, and dont want to be disturbed in thier progress towards that. i just want to know that these people are worthy of a child, and from what i've seen most of these clinics seem to beleive that if they'll spend that much money that they'll take care of a kid - but i know lots of rich people that are absolutely terrible.

ecbouton's photo
Fri 02/29/08 02:30 PM
techinally they dont have an option - therefore making chicken eggs not donations

ecbouton's photo
Fri 02/29/08 02:10 PM
i started researching it - but im not sure im comfortable knowing that out there will be part of me ill never know - and i dont know who theyll wind up with. sure parents adopt children, and sure theyll have to go through a screening process, but they have a large chance of jumping from home to home, and being abused or neglected. if my egg would go to truly loveing and good people id be completely ok with it, but to just sign it off to the whim of whoever? not sure about that.......

ecbouton's photo
Fri 02/29/08 02:01 PM
i actually thought of it becuase, i know a twelve yr old little girl that ive known for her whole life, and she has ovarian cancer - shell never have children, so i started reading about it.

ecbouton's photo
Fri 02/29/08 02:00 PM
actually thats y i was thinking of doin it - well one of two reasons. thats y i started researching it.

ecbouton's photo
Fri 02/29/08 01:59 PM
my mother made an interesting point about this - in order to donate ones eggs you have to go to endless dr. appt's, interview after interview, and shrink after shrink, wrapped up in about 8-12 wks time, and thats only after a couple chooses you. its a very long process, after that the couple that chooses you, gets very little of the process on thier end, nobody interviews to the extent to find out if they are even fit to raise a child - they walk in with enough money, and poof - good luck carrying the next 9 months!! ( thats if the insemination works )

ecbouton's photo
Fri 02/29/08 01:53 PM
an interesting topic that i havent heard much argument about. ladies would you donate/sell your eggs? and men/women - good or bad thing? agree or disagree?

ecbouton's photo
Thu 02/21/08 07:25 PM
hehe

ecbouton's photo
Thu 02/21/08 07:21 PM
i like........beer, alcohol, money, girls, anything hick or country chinese food, serial killers, and a bunch of other crap - so whats my chosen dark name?

ecbouton's photo
Thu 02/21/08 06:24 PM
YES , i know im officially labeled a degenerate. oh well - yes legalize CERTAIN drugs.

ecbouton's photo
Sun 02/17/08 05:52 PM
drinker workin up the courage to say who im crushin on!drinker (need a few more 1st)drinker drinker hehe

ecbouton's photo
Sat 02/09/08 12:05 AM

The one part the Fuehrer the one part the Pope
It's the inevitable return baby of the Great White Dope!

I"M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

i love that song!!

ecbouton's photo
Fri 02/08/08 11:53 PM
lmao!! no pressure there

ecbouton's photo
Fri 02/08/08 11:49 PM
oooh im so sorry. if it makes it any better i havent found what im lookin for here either - so in a sense im kinda single? that doesnt make it ne better does it? ill just shut up - how bout that?

ecbouton's photo
Fri 02/08/08 11:47 PM
i cant post mine - theyre in naughty places......hehe

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16