ecbouton's photo
Mon 01/14/08 04:21 PM
here here drinker

ecbouton's photo
Mon 01/14/08 04:06 PM
is her a prolem ocifer?drinker

ecbouton's photo
Sun 01/13/08 12:38 PM
im in magnolia tx and today i washed 4 horses - 2 dogs - 1 pot belly pig - cleaned the barn and the pig pen - and im on my way to watch the dallas game - WIN, LOSE, OR TIE IM A COWBOYS FAN TILL THE DAY I DIE!

ecbouton's photo
Sat 12/22/07 08:45 PM
yeah - hes one of my faves.

ecbouton's photo
Sat 12/22/07 08:45 PM
yeah - hes one of my faves.

ecbouton's photo
Sat 12/22/07 08:41 PM
they say that age is just a number - but i dont think its even that - its a personality its a state of mind. my father is 64 years old and get on his mountain bike every morning and the butt crack of dawn and rides 20 miles, he loves snowboarding, snow-shoeing, and mountain climbing - age is just a state of mind. conclusion - YOUR NOT OLD AT ALL!!

ecbouton's photo
Sat 12/22/07 08:33 PM
what about chikatilo? well - he was insane, cant argue for him. THE ICE MAN WAS THE ULTIMATE BEST, deranged, but EXTREMELY intelligent

ecbouton's photo
Sat 12/22/07 08:27 PM
bundy? what about dahmer? what about gein? there are more than bundy - i agree he was up there, but not a fave.

ecbouton's photo
Sat 12/22/07 08:26 PM

ahh real life murder stories...cant beat emdrinker

please god tell me that your user name has SOMETHING to do with that WONDERFUL cartoon - or is that really your name?

ecbouton's photo
Sat 12/22/07 08:22 PM

murders. Im reading the Michigan Murders book. Its kinda creepy considering all of this happened where i was born and raised. Even if it happened 20 yrs before i was born...still creepy.

oh cuz im into serial killers , well i dont date em, but i read about them alot - so i thought you meant murderERs.

ecbouton's photo
Sat 12/22/07 08:21 PM
are there really vampires? hmm i hope so - that would definately be interesting - but wouldnt it be terrible if we've built them up to be these blood sucking creatures of the night all scary and stuff - only to discover one and find that what it really eats is mayonaise or something?

ecbouton's photo
Sat 12/22/07 08:18 PM

wish i could help, but im in the same position as you.
home alone eating ice cream and reading a book about murders...ill also take any suggestions!

murders? like murderERS or murders?

ecbouton's photo
Sat 12/22/07 08:13 PM
I'm real bored. I'm hangin out with my pets, watching "resevior dogs", and right now even the forums seem kinda boreing to me.

SOMEONE HELP ME OUT!! Give me something interesting!! PLEASE I BEG OF YOU - IM SO BORED!

ecbouton's photo
Sat 12/22/07 08:07 PM
hugs

ecbouton's photo
Sat 12/22/07 06:49 PM
yeah been through wharton -

between tomball and magnolia here!

ecbouton's photo
Sat 12/22/07 06:44 PM
mabey he really is just freaked out and doesnt know how to handle this yet? he should own up to it and be there if indeed you are. mabey he just needs time? i dont know him or you and dont know how or what yall are, but mabey take the tests be sure of what the outcome is, call and let him know.

ecbouton's photo
Sat 12/22/07 05:27 PM
I dont think it really matters what it MEANS doesnt matter if he just got sacred and didnt have the balls to tell you he didnt want to meet - the point is that he was horrible to you. doesnt matter y - there is no excuse for him treating you like that.

ecbouton's photo
Sat 12/22/07 03:53 PM
ill be your friend mr. eddieca!! :smile:

ecbouton's photo
Thu 12/20/07 04:39 AM
i think you should do whatever will be more comfortable for you. if you meet them and your not ready for it, they may come away thinking your too quiet or uptight. if you meet them when your comfortable the image you give off will be more approachable and they might get a better feel for you, which just allows them to make a better judgement. people say that first impressions are everything, if your not comfortable they might be able to tell.

ecbouton's photo
Sun 12/16/07 07:35 PM
and in that case thats y im at the homeless shelters every thanksgiving and everyday i buy them hot coffee and food if i see them on the corner. i do everything i can manage with everything, not just animals.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 15 16