Community > Posts By > FeloniousMelons

no photo
Tue 05/21/13 10:25 PM
Edited by FeloniousMelons on Tue 05/21/13 10:27 PM

Why dont you girls just come over, I got a bar at my place!.. its lickher in the front ,
& poke her in the rear.

Attempting to read anything you write makes my ****ing head hurt.

I'm going to find a website your not on, before I do something drastic like housework.

You ****ed up what could have been a decent and funny thread. Next time, try posting just once in a while. Your crappily spelled and witless posts make up over 70 % of this thread.

The only thing funny about them, is I imagine you've probably used damn near everyone you wrote down.

There should be laws against people polluting the internet.

no photo
Mon 05/20/13 08:46 PM
Business Time = Flight of the Conchords

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4O4-09qVec

no photo
Mon 05/20/13 03:47 PM
Having recently moved back to the general area,

Can you chicago natives and regulars provide some insight.. Is that amount of shootings typical of a normal weekend ?

no photo
Mon 05/20/13 03:25 PM
Massive Attack, paradise circus..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIdwvlXMrt0

although there's other videos I prefer much more, I doubt those vids are forum legit.

no photo
Mon 05/20/13 06:49 AM

I wonder this often, too.
I am a pretty romantic person but I think a lot of guys and girls act the part rather than play it. Giving a date flowers is only romantic if your heart goes out with the florist, ya know?

Whats the real difference between someone who acts the part, rather then plays it.

Is one not just a more convincing actor then the other.

In the end, who's to say whose gesture was genuine and which contrived. Even the worst actors are succeeding at making the attempt.

no photo
Sun 05/19/13 12:51 PM
Edited by FeloniousMelons on Sun 05/19/13 12:54 PM

Guys just try to be honest and say the truth so the question here is how will you feel when someone you love with your holl heart is the one that make,s you cry all the time, so tell me how will you feel.

I have been in your shoes and recently.. The situation lasted a long time, much longer than it should have.

Despite what friends, and family tried to tell me I continually gave myself reasons to keep trying.

* The other person is damaged and just needs more love
* They werent always like this and can change
* Love means never giving up or letting go
* It would be too hard to start over
* People go through rough times, its normal

I have no way of knowing the reasons that your giving yourself to stay in this situation, and I wont try to tell you what is right or wrong, or what you should or shouldn't do.

All I can tell you is the choice I made for myself, which was to give up what I thought I could have, and what I thought I felt. For a day to day life where strangely, no one repetitively hurts me.

I'm no longer putting my time and energy into a something where I always feel like I failed somehow. My quality of work has improved, my health has improved, and I feel like I've regained a huge part of myself as an individual that I had forgotten about.

SO to answer your question directly, loving someone who hurt me constantly was something that made me feel very depressed, caused me to question myself as a person, and basically, I was miserable.

I don't know the details of your situation, but if your feeling that way I can only hope that you come up with some plan to either correct the situation, or exit it. And if you ran into the issue I did, 6 years of trying to fix the situation only served to prolong my torment.

Ultimately, you should take some time to yourself without anyone elses input, and ask yourself what you really want from your life.

Then, decide on a course of action to achieve it.

no photo
Sun 05/19/13 12:38 PM
From my limited personal experience,

I would have to say "mutual respect" is the single most important ingredient for a long lasting and successful marriage.

When either partner loses respect for each other, that's when all the issues start creeping in.

As long as respect is maintained, people dont do or say the things that lead to infidelity, emotional abuse or negligence.

Even if Love, or lust or whatever else fades, waxes or wanes, respect allows a marriage to survive, and flourish.

no photo
Sat 05/18/13 06:06 AM

Studies have shown that it takes a man an average of 7 seconds to decide if he wants to approach a woman. It is not much different for women.

The issue with referencing a study is that it "averages" the results and tries to present those results in a way that ignores the higher and lower results.

Studies generalize and cause us to judge the whole by a pattern of averages, which does injustice to those who wouldn't fall within the average.

Not all men make such hasty decisions. and surely there's some that don't require the full seven seconds. Or so im told :)