Community > Posts By > Giocamo

Giocamo's photo
Tue 02/23/10 10:04 PM

once again...the point is...that he went right along with a phony and created image...hugging and kissing his children after winning tournaments...tears of happines and hugs all around for dear old dad...forget about numerous acts of adulery...thats between him...his wife...and...his maker...it's about being a hypocrite...over and over and over again...and...if you haven't lost any respect for him...then you probably voted for Obama...:smile:

Why does it not surprise me that you brought Obama into this? Even an issue that had nothing at all to do with him, you bring him up anyway. slaphead

my point...as if you didn't know...is that " anything goes "...if you're a liberal...there are no standards...hence...the vote for a DemocRAT...:smile:

Giocamo's photo
Mon 02/22/10 06:40 PM
what I posted were the actual transripts from the MobFathers show today...Rush played the audio soundbites...straight from Barry's mouth...we listen to Rush...everyday at work...:smile:

Giocamo's photo
Mon 02/22/10 02:08 PM
leave it to the MobFather...on Rush's Show today he played the audio soundbites...of the height of hypocrisy on Barry's part...here's the transcripts from todays show...

During the campaign, Obama ridiculed McCain's idea for a fiscal commission, a blue ribbon commission, to study our debt. McCain proposed it, too, and Obama, September 16th, 2008, in Golden, Colorado, said...

OBAMA: This morning, instead of offering up concrete plans to solve these issues, Senator McCain offered up the oldest Washington stunt in the book: You pass the buck to a commission to study the problem. (laughter) Here's the thing. This isn't 9/11. We know how we got into this mess. What we need now is leadership that gets us out. (cheers and applause) I'll provide it, John McCain won't, and that's the choice for Americans in this election.

RUSH: Okay. So September 16th, 2008, it's the oldest Washington stunt in the book, you pass the buck to a commission to study the problem. Here's Obama last Thursday.

OBAMA: Alan Simpson and Erskine Bowles are taking on the impossible. They're going to try to restore reason to the fiscal debate and come up with answers as cochairs of the new National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform. I'm asking them to produce clear recommendations on how to cover the costs of all federal programs by 2015 and to meaningfully improve our long-term fiscal picture.

RUSH: It's the oldest Washington stunt in the book and just a year and a half ago, Barry Obama was ridiculing it.

END TRANSCRIPT

Giocamo's photo
Mon 02/22/10 09:34 AM
Edited by Giocamo on Mon 02/22/10 09:40 AM
once again...the point is...that he went right along with a phony and created image...hugging and kissing his children after winning tournaments...tears of happines and hugs all around for dear old dad...forget about numerous acts of adulery...thats between him...his wife...and...his maker...it's about being a hypocrite...over and over and over again...and...if you haven't lost any respect for him...then you probably voted for Obama...:smile:

Giocamo's photo
Sat 02/20/10 10:57 PM
Edited by Giocamo on Sat 02/20/10 11:02 PM
it's all about a created and phony image...and...he's still a fuggin' SCUMBAG !!...adulterous prick !!

Giocamo's photo
Sat 02/20/10 08:56 AM
what I think of Tiger Woods...cannot be posted on this site...or...in any other public forum...also...that " heartfelt "...apology...was anything but...when it comes straight from the heart...from deep within...you don't need teleprompters or notes...just look your wife and mother right in the eye...and...let the passion...and...the tears...flow honestly...with genuine conviction...he's a fuggin' scumbag...

Giocamo's photo
Fri 02/19/10 07:04 AM

I'm 50 yrs. old. I remember when Skynyrd and Charlie were hot on the charts. I grew up on them. I remember the atmosphere that surrounded their bands. I understand what MiddleEarthling is saying.

50 yrs old ?...well...you don't look a day over 49 !...:smile:

Giocamo's photo
Wed 02/17/10 09:13 AM
Edited by Giocamo on Wed 02/17/10 09:26 AM

what's wrong with congress is " LIBERALISM "...and...it must be stopped at every turn...
Hey how did that "CONSERVATISM" work for you during the Bushie years!!!!!! Too bad so many had to lose so much!!!!!!!

out of hiding I see...pretty tough to defend this guys disasterous, dangerous, and failed policies...he's ruined this country...last time I looked...when Bush left office...unemployment was 6% NOT 10% !!...unemployment ...UP...bankruptcy...UP...foreclosures...UP...food stamps...UP...homelessness...UP...debt and deficits...UP...Obama's poll numbers ...DOWN !!!....:smile:

Giocamo's photo
Wed 02/17/10 08:55 AM
what's wrong with congress is " LIBERALISM "...and...it must be stopped at every turn...

Giocamo's photo
Tue 02/16/10 09:41 AM
here's what Bayh said this morning...I think he just threw Obama and his policies under the bus !...

"if I could create one job in the private sector by helping to grow a business, that would be one more than Congress has created in the last six months"...

Giocamo's photo
Mon 02/15/10 03:19 PM
I find it so ammusing when they refer to Bayh as a centrist...he voted right down the line for ALL of Obama's leftist agenda...

Giocamo's photo
Mon 02/15/10 12:17 PM
Ann Coulter called Biden...nothing more then a drunken Irishman...on Geraldo's show last night...he didn't know what to say...it was so fuggin' funny...:smile:

Giocamo's photo
Mon 02/15/10 10:40 AM
like I said before...man made global warming is a HOAX !!!...

Giocamo's photo
Sat 02/13/10 10:07 AM

bah

just another example of how you can manipulate anything to show your preferred result

no credibility or science here

just copy pasted arguments that some one else is feeding you

speaking of shills

absolutely...100% correct !...drinker

Giocamo's photo
Fri 02/12/10 10:49 AM

If ya don't have a valentines's date ya can send love to the planet...
just a thought

nessuno commento !!...

Giocamo's photo
Fri 02/12/10 08:33 AM
here's the MobFathers take ...and...it's a point that I wish the press would throw in Obama's face...everytime he mentions that he inherited this mess...and a few others from yesterdays show...

"Joe Biden was in the Senate for over 30 years, and he was a free-spending liberal. And Biden dares go on Larry King last night and say he 'inherited' all this? He helped create it!"

"The only way this country is going to be restored to the country you think it is and it always has been, is to get rid of Democrats in power."

"A bunch of people just said to me, 'You've been doing this for 20 years, it must be like clockwork now.' I said, 'No, no, no. It is harder than ever to do this because every 20 minutes Obama launches another assault on this country.' Three of them laughed, and one of them frowned. So I said to myself, 'Home run.'"

Giocamo's photo
Fri 02/12/10 08:21 AM

it would help if you had watched the entire interview with Chris Wallace on Fox Sunday...she was mentioning that Pat Buchanan had written an OP/ED in the Washington Post...listing ways that Obama could get re-elected...and...a war with Iran was one of the options that Buchanan said could happen...but...probably wouldn't...

She agreed with Buchanan.

yes !!...on the point that a war would probably get him re-elected...NOT...on invading Iran...she was agreeing that a war would help Barry...don't you agree with her ?...I do...she definitely wasn't advocationg war...and...neither was Buchanan...

Giocamo's photo
Fri 02/12/10 07:28 AM
always remember...it's OUR money...not the governments...and...if they spend beyond there menas...then THEY should cut back...not ASK for more from the American prople...what is so hard about that...IT'S OUR FUGGIN' MONEY !...they work for us...damn !...and...double damn !!!

Giocamo's photo
Fri 02/12/10 07:25 AM
it would help if you had watched the entire interview with Chris Wallace on Fox Sunday...she was mentioning that Pat Buchanan had written an OP/ED in the Washington Post...listing ways that Obama could get re-elected...and...a war with Iran was one of the options that Buchanan said could happen...but...probably wouldn't...

Giocamo's photo
Wed 02/10/10 09:05 AM

Again, another post that has nothing to do with the reality that we face..

racism isn't spending trillions we don't have.. racism isn't going to create real jobs. racism isn't going to enact huge tax increases.. racism isn't pushing a global warming hoax that will lead to higher energy costs for ALL americans.. racism isn't escalating the war in afghanistan.

drinker drinker drinker

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25