Community > Posts By > Amagurl

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 10:07 PM
I've had it once..loved it. I'm usually the one giving massages at work..all the nurses seem to play nice then. laugh

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 10:01 PM

i need a hug

ok..Hug..there..happy now?laugh

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:57 PM

Crushes are SOOOO Junior High!

I know you are but what am I???slaphead

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:56 PM
who is still up? I got cancelled tonight..YAY

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:51 PM
aww now big hugs...

I'm still on the hug kick tonight..lol

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:50 PM
I don't have a crush yet...still looking though..LOL

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:47 PM
I grew up in a racist family. I didn't see it until I got older. I was also raised in a majority black neighborhood. When I was younger, there was a difference in skin color and that was all. As I got older, I noticed that there was a difference in cultures. Not a huge difference, but one big enough to start to separate my friends and I. Fast forward a few more years and it's the late 80's and start of a appreciation of the black culture..didn't mind it. The thing I minded was being told that I (being white) owe the black culture for things done 400 years ago. At 14 I thought that I didn't really have anything to pay with, but again didn't see how I owed anyone. Fast forward a few more years...college years. I have always had friends that were not white and white friends as well. I'm at a larger college, but with a lot of small town kids. I hung out with a lot of the runners on the track team and most of them were not white. I was ostracized by the majority of the throwers on the team (I was a thrower) for hanging with people outside of my race. I've experienced racism on both levels...it is still alive, but the key is to teach the next generations to remove it from their thinking. That way it can cease to exist.

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:12 PM
Maybe she's just trying to be aloof so she seems hard to get?? Or maybe she really doesn't know what she does for fun and works with people, but has no clue what she does.laugh

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 08:36 PM
it always changes for my kiddo...of course that is what being 8 does for you..lol

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 10:23 AM

I`m watching you through this peephole

maybe I'm just pervin..lol

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 10:22 AM
ahh well everyone have a great day..this vampire needs her beauty rest..lol

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 10:21 AM

ok ummm how about "Im so excited and I just cant hide it".. you know that song
lol

HAHAHAHAHA...hell yes..and we need to get him gold shiny pants..with a top that hangs off his shoulders...

Oh wish Goof was here...lol

I know lol He would be having a blast with this!! He would be all for it too!

well I'm sure when I read later on at work..there should be some nice juicy comments..lol

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 10:19 AM
I raise my daughter to have independence. To be ok with who she is and not let anyone's negativity bother her. She is 8 and 4 ft 11in tall. Needless to say she gets picked on. So hopefully when she is 15, she is a rock on her own.

She had to do a report on what her parents do for a living. She took in a stethescope and took someone's pulse as well as let kids listen to heartbeats..the bag she decorated for her project was so cool I almost cried. I'm pretty proud of my lil Amazon!

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 10:15 AM

ho hummm. single again, which means i am backtears

no worries...there's lots of ladies around :smile:
well then where are they????explode

I'm not a pimp..have to find them yourself..lol

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 10:13 AM

hmmm could be both

could very well be..

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 10:12 AM

ho hummm. single again, which means i am backtears

no worries...there's lots of ladies around :smile:

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 10:11 AM

ok ummm how about "Im so excited and I just cant hide it".. you know that song
lol

HAHAHAHAHA...hell yes..and we need to get him gold shiny pants..with a top that hangs off his shoulders...

Oh wish Goof was here...lol

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 10:10 AM

surprised shocked scared rofl holy crap!!!! Look at those wicked witch boots!!!

They are hot aren't they?

I want a pair..but at 6ft. they would make me look like a transvestite..hahaha

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 10:09 AM

Is it too early to start drinking before chatting????huh drinker smokin

depends on your view of early drinking...drinker

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 10:09 AM

well if they are sharing toys..would you really want another kid to raise??

If they are sharing their toys their mama did her job right the first time around...:banana:

true..but if the guy starts complaining cause he didn't get the toy he wants..that's a different story..hahahaha

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25