mykeymyx's photo
Tue 12/16/08 07:38 PM
in about an hour

mykeymyx's photo
Tue 12/16/08 07:37 PM
Grant

mykeymyx's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:57 PM
another other way to know it`s an email scam ... like hotmail email ... if the text & the pictures that you look at & read are an attached picture .. yeah .. hopefully nobody is desparate or dumb enough to fall for that ...

mykeymyx's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:53 PM
Edited by mykeymyx on Mon 12/15/08 10:00 PM
hey newbies ... another angle on this scam ...

(something similar occured long ago on a site far away)

I didn`t catch on at first, it seemed too good to be true. She`ll say she was chatting with you recently. She(might be a "him" or "them" ..eww) Anyway the scammer(s) actually said there was too much junk mail in the "old account" (The account you allegedly added recently) .. but no mention of said "old account" is made. With the added distraction of an attractive female(allegedly sending these messages & attaching eye pleasing pictures), one might overlook (not) meeting such an individual upon recent, & haphazardly assume it was an old flirt that was "almost forgotten" .. anyway you might not remember flirting with the scammer recently but go along like i did. TGTBT.. (too good to be true) remember that ... Love hurts ... you gotta fight to get the woman you "really" want ... anyway this "scammer" might even have pictures, send you 2 a day talking about daily life & by the 3rd message or so you might be reading that she went to a nude beach with her friend & hopefully the pictures aren`t offensive this message... & you might see some t!tt!es ... that`s when i was asked for money .. (This was another site but same deal) .. if people wanna pay to get someone into the country to be with there`s other sites for that ... don`t fall for scams like this ... we didn`t ... well i didn`t ,,, the other guy might have ... lol jk ...

so in conclusion it might seem nice ... but too good to be true ... probably isn`t ...

take it easy ,., catch ya on the flipside .,.

p.s. if you EVER suspect you`re falling for a messaging scam ... change the subject ... spambot`s don`t even know what color the sky is, or have hobbies... other than gettin your gold.

mykeymyx's photo
Sun 12/14/08 09:52 PM
kindness

mykeymyx's photo
Sun 12/14/08 09:50 PM
& ya know... People don`t talk about that nowadays. They say it`s bad luck!

mykeymyx's photo
Tue 12/09/08 02:23 AM
Rachel

mykeymyx's photo
Tue 12/09/08 02:20 AM
myk

mykeymyx's photo
Tue 12/09/08 02:15 AM
cute ones yeah .. i`ll even like it if multiple cute ones do ...

mykeymyx's photo
Tue 12/09/08 02:06 AM
look behind the whipcream

mykeymyx's photo
Tue 12/09/08 01:58 AM
Nickleback, Tragicly Hip, Usher, U2, Police, Rush, Stone Temple Pilots, Pearl Jam, Bon Jovi, Tool, Audioslave, Lemonheads, Cranberries, R.E.M., Jackson 5, Jurassic 5, NKOTB, Backstreet Boys, Vanilla Ice, Seal, Frijid Pink(actually cool just wanted to mention it), Jimmie Eat World, Autograph, Eifel 65, 4 Non Blondes, Kris Kross, Billy Ocean, Billy Ray Cyrus, Wham, Culture Club, Plain White T`s, Coldplay, Lady Gaga, Lady Bouncer, Rascall Flatts, Silverchair, T~Pain, Jonas Brothers, Fallout Boy, Ne~Yo, ... ... ... ... not only do these names suck ... I think their music might too

mykeymyx's photo
Wed 12/03/08 08:32 PM
i saw mommy kissing Mrs. Clause

mykeymyx's photo
Tue 09/16/08 02:31 AM
Edited by mykeymyx on Tue 09/16/08 02:33 AM
I used ta do a little but a little wouldn't do
So the little got more and more. I just keep tryin' ta get a little better

mykeymyx's photo
Tue 09/16/08 02:25 AM
Daytime Soap Opera Plot Braiding Consultant

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 12 13