Community > Posts By > ShiningArmour

ShiningArmour's photo
Wed 06/20/12 08:38 AM

That is sick and demented and totally evil and full of hatred.

And you thought it was a good idea?

ill ill

And their attacks on 9/11 weren't??

P.s. I edited your quote. Much the way NBC edited Romneys.

If Mingle2 had a "Like" button I would use it for this post. Kudos to you Gilourgirl!

P.S. And brownie points for the NBC quotedrinker

ShiningArmour's photo
Wed 06/20/12 08:30 AM
Edited by ShiningArmour on Wed 06/20/12 08:44 AM

ShiningArmour's photo
Wed 06/20/12 08:16 AM
Edited by ShiningArmour on Wed 06/20/12 08:17 AM

ShiningArmour's photo
Mon 05/21/12 08:33 AM

Wow! What a great movie! Lots of humor, adventure, good plot and big budget on the special effects. It has one of the funniest scenes I have ever enjoyed. Everyone in the theater rolled.

About six seats away, a kid talked out loud through the whole movie. The parents could have cared less.

Does that bother you? Seems awfully rude to me.

Yes. It's extremely rude! The parents should be smart enough to tell their kid to "Shut the hell up!"

HOWEVER I can offer you 2 tips.

1. Go late at night. Around 9 when the kids wont be there. (Heard that one on the radio, don't know if it works)

2. Comment to your friend who your seeing the movie with that kids should shut up so others can enjoy the movie. The parents may overhear you and do something about their kid.

ShiningArmour's photo
Mon 05/14/12 12:21 PM
Edited by ShiningArmour on Mon 05/14/12 12:22 PM

ShiningArmour's photo
Thu 05/10/12 07:48 AM
Nobody can say to another "God is real" Because there is no defining proof. There is no definite answer that one can point to that says without any shadow of a doubt that there is a God. That's where the faith comes in.

God is a faith God. God wants people to have faith in him and what he does. If you don't have faith in God your prayers will not be answered (At least most of the time) And you will get less from God.

God wants us to BELIEVE he's there. BY FAITH. The bible tells us to "Walk by faith not by sight" Hence nobody will ever prove there's a God.

Same goes for evolution. Evolution is a belief. Some would call it a modern religion. Don't confuse evolution with science. I can use science every day and I do. I use it to talk on the phone, cook my food, and to get to work every day (My car). That's science.

Evolution attempts to explain the origin of everything. By saying the universe created itself from nothing and everything just sort of happened by chance from there. Again this takes faith to believe since nobody was there to see first hand.

Evolution requires faith. As does the belief in God.

ShiningArmour's photo
Fri 03/16/12 05:18 PM
Hello Ladies!

I'm tired of being single and would seriously love to meet some of you. (If not All of you!) :P Send some mail to my inbox and we can talk for a bit.

See u there! B)

ShiningArmour's photo
Fri 03/09/12 07:36 AM
Say that again...In english

ShiningArmour's photo
Tue 03/06/12 10:10 AM
Edited by ShiningArmour on Tue 03/06/12 10:12 AM

The Maxx

the Maxx is one of my fav's to!

I also have to say "Scud the disposable assassin" is a good one.

And I also really enjoyed the death of superman. Very good story.

The goon is nice to. I still follow the Goon. He's my favorite comic book at the moment.

I don't know if manga counts, but my all time favorite comic is Inuyasha.

I also really really liked "Duke nukem Glorious bastard. That was a fun one. I have to stop here or I'll go on all day. I just love comics.

ShiningArmour's photo
Tue 02/21/12 06:05 AM
Edited by ShiningArmour on Tue 02/21/12 06:06 AM
I loved it the first time.

Hey Goofball, whats that picture from?

ShiningArmour's photo
Thu 12/15/11 06:27 AM

Obama....Breaks Into A Song on Huckabee rofl :banana:

http://youtu.be/ix-oszASBno

laugh laugh

ShiningArmour's photo
Thu 12/15/11 06:23 AM

Nobody notices Wisconsin. They all think it's part of Minnesota.

Thanks for the laugh. I needed it. laugh

ShiningArmour's photo
Wed 12/14/11 10:18 AM
I did not even notice this before! WOW!

ShiningArmour's photo
Tue 12/06/11 10:18 AM
WOW. That's a really great pair of stories. It's a nice change from the dribble I'm used to reading on this forum.

I hope you do see that guy on your way to church (The one who was attempting to direct traffic) A nice Christmas gift for him would be a bible. One that he could read whenever he wanted!

Also I like your pic! :)

ShiningArmour's photo
Tue 11/15/11 07:49 AM

Forums are fun. I understand your perspective.:thumbsup:

Thanks for understanding. I just saw some other posts that were about men that offended me. So I thought I would post my own offensive post.

Yeah I quit. I just don't think ONline dating works. Not for me anyhow

Well I sure do understand the frustration. Unfortunately now you become what you found offensive and pay it forward. Im sure youre better than that. You speak in complete sentences and everything. I also appreciate your honesty. Just give up temporarily. You have more than most to offer just from this brief snippet.

How do you figure that I have more to offer?

Fine manners, clear thinking, and and ability to communicate your thoughts. Where's your spaceship?:tongue:

It's in the shop.

ShiningArmour's photo
Tue 11/15/11 07:05 AM
And they wonder why we die first

ShiningArmour's photo
Tue 11/15/11 07:04 AM

"The 3 stages of sex in a marriage".

Stage 1: Is when the relationship, is fresh and new, and you are making love, everywhere...

on the table, on the chandelier, on the floor, on the bed, in the bathtub..ect...

Stage 2: Is when you have children, and you must confine your love making, to the bedroom, behind closed doors, quietly, and after the children, are asleep.

Stage 3: Is when you pass each other, in the hall, and you say, "f**k, you!",

and they reply, no, "f**k you!

And these are MY OWN, 3 stages of sex in a marriage.

"Luvs 3 Stages of sex in a Marriage".

Stage 1: I used to watch him sleep, and think, "how lucky am I, to have such a wonderful, and handsome, and loving man, for my husband".

Stage 2: I used to watch him sleep, and think, "how could someone look so nice, and innocent asleep, and be such a jerk sometimes, when he is awake?

Stage 3: I used to watch him sleeep, and think, of how easy, it would be, to slit his throat, as he slept!

I knew then, it was time to leave!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

laugh That's not offensive!

ShiningArmour's photo
Tue 11/15/11 07:03 AM

An Amish boy and his father were in a mall. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and then slide back together again.
The boy asked, "What is this Father?" The father (never having seen an elevator) responded, "Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life, I don't know what it is."
While the boy and his father were watching with amazement, a fat old lady in a wheel chair moved up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened, and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed, and the boy and his father watched the small numbers above the walls light up sequentially. They continued to watch until it reached the last number, and then the numbers began to light in the reverse order.
Finally the walls opened up again and a gorgeous 24-year-old blond stepped out.
The father , not taking his eyes off the young woman, said quietly to his son . .
"Go get your mother."

laugh laugh laugh

ShiningArmour's photo
Tue 11/15/11 06:17 AM

Thanks for understanding. I just saw some other posts that were about men that offended me. So I thought I would post my own offensive post.

Well I sure do understand the frustration. Unfortunately now you become what you found offensive and pay it forward. Im sure youre better than that. You speak in complete sentences and everything. I also appreciate your honesty. Just give up temporarily. You have more than most to offer just from this brief snippet.

How do you figure that I have more to offer?

ShiningArmour's photo
Tue 11/15/11 05:53 AM

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25