Community > Posts By > ShiningArmour

ShiningArmour's photo
Mon 08/05/13 08:05 AM
Edited by ShiningArmour on Mon 08/05/13 08:06 AM

Matter does not exist

huh Oh really?

Then try jumping out of a flying airplane without a parachute.

Since matter doesn't exist, the ground doesn't exist either.
Thus, it should be completely safe for you to jump without a parachute.

Come on! Test your idea.

If you can't find an airplane to jump out of, then try jumping off the top of a tall building. If matter doesn't exist, then the ground won't exist, right? Thus, there will be no danger of you being killed.

Matter exists only because we (consciousness) observe it and believe it exists.

Things only exist because I BELIEVE they do? Hmmmm. I know nothing of quantum physics and skipped the part where you explained it...therefor...this thread is only here because I BELIEVE it is! making it hallucination! and therefor...nonsense! I just disproved your theory! laugh

ShiningArmour's photo
Sun 07/14/13 11:13 AM
You also need pictures and lots of them!! Try posting a drawing of yourself for your main picture. This one will show on the list of profiles and draw women in to see what you really look like.

In your profile pics you want to be seen doing things as well as with other women. You man also want to try a prop. Such as a funny hat or an odd piece of clothing. Anything that will make the women say "What is that?" That way they have to message you to find out about the prop.

ShiningArmour's photo
Tue 07/09/13 11:07 AM
Edited by ShiningArmour on Tue 07/09/13 11:09 AM
OK here's the deal.

Take off the part about you having to lose a few pounds. You don't want anything negative in your profile.

Second Lost the whole third line. The profile says looking for "Intimate Encounter" and here you say you want people to hang out with and "Not just Sex"

Your profile should read like a brochure. It has enough to get you interested but it does not give every single detail.

You may also want to do what I did and go HERE---> seductiontuition.com

Click on "Online Dating" There should be a spot about profile writing.

The "online dating" link is under the heading "Seduction Settings"

ShiningArmour's photo
Sun 07/07/13 10:27 AM

How are you

I'm fine, how are you?

ShiningArmour's photo
Sat 07/06/13 07:10 AM

So are you accusing me of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit because I point out from scripture that this worthless gibbering crap Pentecostals call tongues, is not the gift of tongues?

You Pentecostals have no special claim to the Holy Spirit or power or gifts.

It's just voodoo that you do laugh

I believe the OP quoted several verses that say that the holy Ghost does in fact live in people and that those people do speak in tongues.

I've done it myself.

You sound like those people I knew as a kid. They said, "You can't lose your salvation" and "Miracles and tongues does not happen anymore it died with the original disciples" Then why put the scriptures the OP mentioned in the book? Something to read when your bored?

Did not Jesus himself say that to enter the kingdom of heaven you must be "Born again"? Was he saying you have to be reincarnated? No you must be filled with the holy ghost.

"First Corinthians 3:16"

ShiningArmour's photo
Sat 07/06/13 06:45 AM

Most important of all is that you Pentecostals are the very ones Jesus is talking below...

Matthew  7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?  7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

See they do not even know that they are not known by Jesus.

WHAT A TERRIBLE DELUSION!

READ AND UNDERSTAND!!!

Why is the act of babbling (Tongues) dangerous.

1: Never in scripture has anything like it been recorded. On the day of Pentecost, they spoke in other languages as the Holy Spirit gave them utterance and we need to understand what Paul was talking about from that perspective. (Acts 2:4-12, 1 Corinthians 14)

2: They who interpret it are falsely prophesying. Saying it is from God gives the message they speak divine authority. The hearers then believe that we should give special heed to what is being said, and so obeyed and believed as if from God. This gives the messenger great power and influence over people. (Ezekiel 13)

3: The practice of it is giving the user false confidence, and on holding such great reverence for it, they cannot and will not give it up and so try with much enthusiasm to encourage others to practice it.(2 Peter 2:13)

4:It makes them think they are getting close to God when in fact by sinning they are moving further and further away from Him. (Jude 12)

5: They think that it is from the Holy Spirit when in fact it is a spirit that is causing them to sin.
6:It stems from a desire for experience, causing others to focus on experience and not faith in Gods goodness and Mercy as seen in the Bible. (2 Peter 1:19-21, Hebrews 10:38, Romans 10:17)

7: Since it is not from God, they who practice it must twist scriptures out of context to justify it ( 2 Peter 3:16) Thus driving them on to sin more and more. So this gift only drives the user on to sin on several different levels.

It doesn't edify the church but introduces several serious sins. Deceiving people, falsely prophesying, twisting scripture and putting the focus on experience and not faith.

Nothing good has ever or will ever come from this false gift that is not from God.

They who practice it love a lie, and so love deceiving others.

Not only do they delight in sin, but also delight in others who sin as well.

Christianity is suppose to save people from their sins, not encourage them to sin. (Mat 5:13-15)

So being a lie it hides the truth, causing people to sin means that the church is no longer purifying its members as salt purifies and preserves, thus losing its saltiness.

Huh, Guess we know what happened to the 12 disciples then! scared They cast out demons all the time and spoke in tongues when they entered the upper room. They even healed the sick! Those monsters!!

That's it I'm going to go say the sinners prayer and go celebrate my new found salvation with Hookers and beer! Thanks William!

ShiningArmour's photo
Sat 07/06/13 06:32 AM
Well I'm rather shy and could never approach perfect strangers in the real world (Outside online dating) So I thought I would do this.

ShiningArmour's photo
Mon 06/17/13 05:41 AM
The One Piece series,Superior Spider Man series,aaaaaand HunterXHunter Series.

ShiningArmour's photo
Mon 06/17/13 05:37 AM
WOW! I simply love anime! It's way better than 97% of the shows here in the states.

What are my favorites? Hmmmm I really love Inuyasha! That is my all time favorite! The fights are great, the monsters are cool (For lack of a better word) and the characters are fun to watch.

I also like HunterXHunter,One Piece,YuYu hakasho,And of course "Vampire Hunter D" and Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust. One of the few movies that does vampires right! :smile:

ShiningArmour's photo
Mon 06/17/13 05:30 AM
I just watched the season premier. I did NOT like it at all. The story sucked,the characters were all about getting laid,and the F word was thrown around way to much. Further more, I agree that vampires are supposed to be scary! If you want a good vampire story Watch "Vampire Hunter D" (It's an anime) The books are really good to! I could make a whole post about "Vampire hunter D" but this is a "True Blood" thread.

ShiningArmour's photo
Tue 05/28/13 06:36 AM

This is one of the smarter things I've read on this thread.
I agree wholeheartedly to a fault. However 4 things make me want to argue against it.

1. Religious people that insist on pushing their views unto others and converting every person within their power to do so.

You know better, so don't let it effect you. When you react, you are giving away your power.

2. Religious people doing everything in their power to slow down scientific advancement(because they know things like logic, facts and proof speak against their entire belief).

Science still does not have it right so why take sides? Eventually it will all make perfect sense.

3. My inability to understand how grown people can go on believing in the biblical equivalent of Santa Clause, the Easter bunny and the tooth fairy.

You probably should not be concerned with what other grown people believe, but if that is what you like to do, or place your attention on, you will.

4. Religion still having a strong hold on politics, and those same politicians that get into office in part by boasting their religious beliefs, use those same beliefs as an excuse to start wars with other countries and kill off thousands of their own countries citizens based on their twisted justification that they're all going to heaven.

Politicians probably just pretend to be religious to get votes. It is all a game.

What you complain and rail about you help to create.

Don't sweat the stupid stuff. Your own personal growth is all that matters.

drinker

DON'T TRY OR EXPECT TO CONVERT THEM EITHER. laugh

Everything will make sense eventually.

Well Said! drinker Bravo! happy

ShiningArmour's photo
Wed 05/15/13 07:46 AM

A Republican in a wheelchair entered a restaurant one afternoon and asked the waitress for a cup of coffee. The Republican looked across the restaurant and asked, 'Is that Jesus sitting over there?' The waitress nodded 'yes,' so the Republican requested that she give Jesus a cup of coffee, on him...

The next patron to come in was a Libertarian with a hunched back. He shuffled over to a booth, painfully sat down, and asked the waitress for a cup of hot tea. He also glanced across the restaurant and asked, 'Is that Jesus over there?'
The waitress nodded, so the Libertarian asked her to give Jesus a cup of hot tea, 'My treat.'

The third patron to come into the restaurant was a Democrat on crutches. He hobbled over to a booth, sat down and hollered, 'Hey there, honey! How's about gettin' me a cold glass of Miller Light?' He, too, looked across the restaurant and asked, 'Is that God's boy over there?' The waitress once more nodded, so the Democrat directed her to give Jesus a cold glass of beer. 'On my bill,' he said.

As Jesus got up to leave, he passed by the Republican, touched him and said, 'For your kindness, you are healed.' The Republican felt the strength come back into his legs, got up, and danced a jig out the door.

Jesus also passed by the Libertarian, touched him and said, 'For your kindness, you are healed.' The Libertarian felt his back straightening up, and he raised his hands, praised the Lord and did a series of back flips out the door.

Then Jesus walked towards the Democrat. The Democrat jumped up and yelled, 'Don't touch me... I'm collecting disability.'laugh

laugh

ShiningArmour's photo
Fri 05/03/13 07:17 AM
More offensive than funny grumble

ShiningArmour's photo
Fri 05/03/13 07:15 AM

I was eating supper with my four year old grand-daughter and asked her if she knew what tomorrow was?

'President's day,' she replied.

Happy with her brightness, I asked her if she knew what it meant. I was expecting to hear something about Washington, Lincoln, etc.

She said, 'That's when President Obama comes out of the White House. If he sees his shadow, we'll have four more years of bullchit.'

You know, hot coffee hurts when it spurts out your nose.

That is the funniest thing I've heard all day!

ShiningArmour's photo
Fri 05/03/13 07:05 AM
No question, Sex is Tons better than so called "Luv"

"Love" as it's referred to today (I believe) is caused by "pheromones" The same chemicals insects use to breed.

Love only exists in the brain. And is nothing more than a tool to get two beings (Animal or Human) to get together. And what is the ultimate goal? "Procreation"

You can feel love all you want. its nothing more than emotion. But sex is pure pleasure.

There's only one way to luv find someone and love them. But there's an entire book on sex! (The Karm Sutra) Not to mention Handcuffs,Whips,and rope!

Then you have oral sex and anal sex The list goes on and on.

Simply put, Sex is tons better than Luv. There's more ways to do it and it's more pleasurable.

ShiningArmour's photo
Fri 05/03/13 06:58 AM
Terrible. We are taught today to be "Tolerant" of everything EXCEPT Christianity.

What happened to "Freedom of Religion"?

ShiningArmour's photo
Thu 04/18/13 05:22 AM
I'm always looking for friends!

ShiningArmour's photo
Tue 04/16/13 08:04 AM

A redneck with a bucket full of live fish, was approached recently by a

game warden in Texas as he started to drive his boat away from a lake. The

game warden asked the man, "May I see your fishing license please?" "Naw,

sir," replied the redneck. "I don't need none of them there papers. These

here are my pet fish." "Pet fish!?!?" "Yep. Once a week, I bring these

here fish o'mine down to the lake and let 'em swim 'round for a while.

Then when I whistle, they swim right back into my net and I take 'em

home." "What a line of baloney....you're under arrest." The redneck said,

"It's the truth, Mr. Gov'ment man. I'll show ya! We do this all the

time!!" "WE do, now, do WE?" smirked the warden. "PROVE it!" The redneck

released the fish into the lake and stood and waited. After a few minutes,

the warden said, "Well?" "Well, WHUT?" said the redneck. The warden asked,

"When are you going to call em back?" "Call who back?" "The FISH," replied

the warden! "Whut fish?" asked the redneck.

laugh

ShiningArmour's photo
Fri 04/12/13 11:41 AM
Edited by ShiningArmour on Fri 04/12/13 11:45 AM

He treat us fairly. God give us ten commandments yet we still disobey. Did we die. NO, NOT YET. There is time for judgement. We still have time to repent. By their disobedience it justs closes the gate of heaven. It reopened when GOD send His son on earth. The death of him gives us the chance to enter heaven again. How many times did you disobey?

Yep that fluffy cloud with a castle floating on it just beneath the "firmament"is now back open for business because a renegade rabbi named jesus died for your sins......riiiiight?

Problem is i don't accept that a renegade rabbi died for my sins cause i don't accept i can sin because i don't accept the abrahamic trilogy faith.I accept it's all bullsh i t.I don't choose to believe i either accept it or i don't.

Its your choice to believe or not. I/We are not forcing you.

That's always what people say. But although you don't force anyone to believe, Christianity as a whole implies to people that if you don't accept our doctrine and our savior, you will die and go to hell.

Then they say...

"But hey, you have the freedom to choose."

rofl rofl

Okeee dokeeee....

Let's go over these choices again.....

Actually that's right!

Nobody takes you to jail if you don't believe like we do, Nothing bad happens if you don't believe like we do!

The part of dying and going to "Hell" is simply a warning. Nobody says you must follow Christ. You still have free will to choose.

yeah,right!
Read up on some of the early Colonies!laugh

http://mises.org/daily/5964/Coercing-Morality-in-Puritan-Massachusetts

Perhaps the bluntest expression of the Puritan ideal of theocracy was the Rev. Nathaniel Ward's The Simple Cobbler of Aggawam in America (1647). Returning to England to take part in the Puritan ferment there, this Massachusetts divine was horrified to find the English Puritans too soft and tolerant, too willing to allow a diversity of opinion in society. The objective of both church and state, Ward declaimed, was to coerce virtue, to "preserve unity of spirit, faith and ordinances, to be all like-minded, of one accord; every man to take his brother into his Christian care … and by no means to permit heresies or erroneous opinions." Ward continued:

God does nowhere in His word tolerate Christian States to give toleration to such adversaries of His truth, if they have power in their hands to suppress them … He that willingly assents to toleration of varieties of religion … his conscience will tell him he is either an atheist or a heretic or a hypocrite, or at best captive to some lust. Poly-piety is the greatest impiety in the world.… To authorize an untruth by a toleration of State is to build a sconce against the walls of heaven, to batter God out of His chair..................

If you believe the extreme Christians are not instituting this kind of Regime because of Love for their Fellow-Man,you are deceiving yourself!

You need to listen to some of those Leaders instead of just nodding at their Sound!

The point I was attempting to make was that its CHOICE.

If you are a bank teller and you get a gun shoved in your face, you have a few choices.

1. Do nothing, and get shot.
2. empty the register and hope you don't get shot.
3. Fight...and probably get shot.

Same thing here. If man rejects God I believe he ends up in hell. That does not mean there's no choice there at all. You still choose where you go. Besides why would God force people who want nothing to do with him to spend eternity with him? That's not right. Hell is total separation from God, if you want nothing to do with him he gives you what you want.

Nobody TODAY is forcing Christianity on anyone, Even in colonial days there was still choice I'm sure. If someone attempts to force you to be christian whats to keep you from lying?

Nobody can force anyone to do anything. There is ALWAYS choice. You don't even have to breath...Just go where there is no air! Like say, outer space...or underwater. There is ALWAYS choice.

I assume by your post you are not christian. That's fine! You have made a CHOICE!

I don't see why there needs to be a debate over choice

ShiningArmour's photo
Tue 04/09/13 08:59 AM
One Night with the King

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25