"Looking for marriage"

Interesting.

Hi,
I'm shiningarmour. Welcome!
I have since given up on dating.
Now I only come here for the forums.

ShiningArmour's photo
Tue 11/15/11 05:31 AM
Q: What do you do if your dishwasher stops working?

A: Punch her in the face.

Q: What is the useless skin around the vagina called?

A: The woman

ShiningArmour's photo
Fri 11/04/11 11:51 AM
I just finished the newest "Action Comics" as well as "Detective comics"

ShiningArmour's photo
Thu 11/03/11 05:59 AM
A man is riding a motorcycle out in the countryside one afternoon when he feels the urge to use the restroom.

Not seeing any gas stations in site he stops by a farm and approaches the farmer who at the time is milking his cows. "May I use your bathroom?" He says. "Use the outhouse it's right around the corner" The man jogs over and takes off his jacket. Hanging it up just behind the toilet he has a seat. Time passes. He gets up and buttons up his jeans.

But when he goes for his jacket it slips off the hook and into the toilet.

Approaching the farmer he asks for a rod to fish out his jacket.

"You still want to wear it after it's been in the toilet!?" says the farmer.

Laughing the biker replies "No, I just want the roast beef sandwich in the left pocket!"

ShiningArmour's photo
Thu 11/03/11 05:53 AM

I would rather have someone who has successfully RAN multiple 500 companies to a career polititian like Paul who has spent so much of his time looking at Vagina's at work he turned into one himself.

laugh

ShiningArmour's photo
Thu 11/03/11 05:49 AM
Edited by ShiningArmour on Thu 11/03/11 05:52 AM

I don't think they should have the same rights that normal couples do. Like gay marriage.

If your going to have gay marriages then let me marry a horse! Or my X-BOX! I love X-box! It never talks back, and unlike most women LOVES to play games! :P

ShiningArmour's photo
Thu 11/03/11 05:45 AM

Herman Cain isn't even inoffice yet, and the 2012 GOP candidate has already found himself in the middle of a political sex scandal over allegations he sexually harassed at least two female employees duringhis time as head of the National Restaurant Association. As controversy threatens to take down Cain out of the race, TIME looks at the tawdry affairs of his philandering predecessors

ANY Fortune 500 company CEO, especially one who is loaded like Cain would have multiple Sexual Harassment Alligations on them by women who think it will be a quick pay day to keep it silent and go away(Even when the guy did nothing wrong at all).

I think it's sick that only legitimate claims are rarely claimed BUT the False claim rate is close to 96% at the company I worked for.

This brings back memories of Bill Clinton. Because of his affair "Have a cigar" Can now be used as a pick up line Thanks mr. Clinton! :P

ShiningArmour's photo
Thu 11/03/11 05:40 AM

Tennessee state troopers for the second straight night arrested Wall Street protesters for defying a new nighttime curfew imposed by Republican Gov. Bill Haslam in an effort to disband an encampment near the state Capitol.

You have to wonder how this country would have turned out had Fox News been in business during colonial days. How about:

Redcoats, for the second straight night, arrested people dressed like Native Americans for dumping tea into Boston Harbor and for defying a new nighttime curfew imposed by the King of England in an effort to disband an encampment near the Governor's mansioin.

I wonder if our OP thinks THOSE people should have been 'In Jail Where They Belong'?

-Kerry O.

-

These are a little different then the Redcoats, they didn't have a piece of trash like Van Jones or a corrupt org like ACORN(Kinda like the British who we were trying to get rid of) calling the shots.

These people are no patriots, they are a political movement ment to distract the public and get Barry back into the White House for a second term.

I agree. And the boston tea party was an organized protest where everyone had the same idea. Here they all have different one's. Nobody stands for the same stuff as anyone else. They're just a bunch of disorganized hippies.

ShiningArmour's photo
Wed 10/26/11 06:02 AM

Ok, ive read Genesis twice now.

I really see now why, Jesus had to die, for all the sins, of the people.sad2

They sure were horrible!surprised

Cool Exodus.:banana:

Its gotta be easier than Genesis!:thumbsup:

God Bless :heart: :angel: :heart:

Exodus is a long read. It's got some high points when they get the miracles going though.

And from what I hear it teaches that complaining is bad

ShiningArmour's photo
Tue 10/25/11 06:38 AM
I used to listen to this Christian rock group when I was young called "Mortification" Don't know if they still rock or not.

Now my favorite I think is "We came as romans" Nice beat and you can understand most of what they are saying! laugh

ShiningArmour's photo
Tue 10/25/11 06:27 AM

Spoelstra.. that he was ... He eyed..."He went...The 24-year-old tried ... He perched ... his demands ...Spoelstra initially demanded ... his mind... he wanted...He later added

Pretty sure that's all talking about the same person. Of which his co-protester said:

"He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer,"

rofl Morons..........rofl

Did you mean 'moron', or 'morons'?

Are you so hateful of people with different views than you that you will eagerly and irrationally take an individual as representative of the group?

MsHarmony wrote:

was that the whole crowd or one person? just for clarification

:smile:

cause I remember when certain signs were pointed out at tea party events,, they didnt necessarily represent 'the crowd'

never sure which standard to use,,,,

I know, seriously. The tea party attracted large numbers of racists. Its not the tea party's fault, but racists loved the tea party.

Racists? Have you proof of this? If the president was white,latino,jewish,or an alien from outer space the tea party would still talk against them.

The tea party as far as I know (From what I hear in the liberal media) Would go home after the event! The never pooped (Sorry don't know another word for that) in the park! Or on a police car!

And they mostly all stand for one thing, I think that's lower spending.

I heard a number of interviews on the radio where they interviewed a number of these wal-street crazies. They all stood for different things.

ShiningArmour's photo
Tue 10/25/11 06:15 AM
Erm, wouldn't it be smarter to go home, take a shower, Change your clothes, Maybe go to work at the fast food joint they work at, and collect a paycheck!? I mean they can always come back, right?

ShiningArmour's photo
Mon 09/19/11 10:29 AM

The Pentagon announced today the formation of a new 500-man elite fighting unit called the US Redneck Special Forces. These southern boys will be dropped in Afghanistan knowing only these facts about terrorists.
1.The season opened today.
2.There is no limit.
3.They taste just like chicken.
4. They dont like beer, pickups, country music or Jesus.
5. They are directly responsible for the death of Dale Earnhardt.
The Pentagon expects the problem in Afghanistan to be over by Monday

Where do I sign?

ShiningArmour's photo
Fri 09/16/11 07:48 AM
Yeah it's some kind of foam. Probably from a factory or a building of some sort.

ShiningArmour's photo
Sun 08/21/11 10:24 AM
laugh

ShiningArmour's photo
Wed 05/25/11 10:02 AM

Free Palestine all right, free it with a nuclear bomb! :banana:

I second that! laugh

ShiningArmour's photo
Thu 05/19/11 06:43 AM
I never did believe in monsters from space. It's just modern day folklore.

In past times they believed fairies and goblins caused all the trouble that nobody was willing to confess.

Then they believed in creepy monsters and leprechauns. Today we have monsters from space. whoa

ShiningArmour's photo
Thu 05/19/11 06:39 AM

Umm the Cattle Mutilations and Crop Circles have been proven Hoax's also.

Show me your proof big talker.

I personally know cattle ranchers who lost many cattle.
you are full of bull.

From all of this you are saying I now know that you are not to be believed about anything cause you know NOTHING.

Dint you see the movie jellybean? They have to "Flashy thing" everyone!

The fact that you remember proves that you are making this up.

ShiningArmour's photo
Thu 05/19/11 06:35 AM

The "Drive by media" Has a liberal slant on it. So while what they say may be "True"

They ussually report news that makes the left look good. OR the right look bad. If it makes the left look bad, you will almost never hear about it.

There really isn't a left or a right, that's just an illusion to make us think there's any difference between parties when there really isn't much at all.

I've heard that theory to!

The way it was put was, "Its like professional wrestling. Out in public they want to stop each other, but in secret they are on the same side. They work together!"

ShiningArmour's photo
Wed 05/18/11 01:40 PM
The "Drive by media" Has a liberal slant on it. So while what they say may be "True"

They ussually report news that makes the left look good. OR the right look bad. If it makes the left look bad, you will almost never hear about it.

So I try and take what the media says with a grain of salt. It helps offset the taste of Bull$hit! :D

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25