Community > Posts By > fiestyfitz

fiestyfitz's photo
Wed 06/26/13 09:17 PM
ok well that's rather superficial and some women may be like that, but I'm pretty much about substance. Not that I don't want a man who can take care of things financially, that'd be nice, but I want to talk to him too. Licking eyebrows? really? LOL great sex is fun too but for women the communication and emotion has to be there to get to the great sex...at least beyond a physical plane...I mean, come on...an orgasm is an orgasm and most of us can get that all by ourselves.

fiestyfitz's photo
Wed 06/26/13 09:08 PM
I remember when my mother was my age, very wierd. I don't feel my chronological age, and feel like men my age are too old for me, unless they are very young at heart, and don't behave as tho they have one foot in the grave. I'm really 35 in my head but with WISDOM and a bit of a hippie !!! LOL

fiestyfitz's photo
Sun 06/23/13 09:14 PM
Hard to say, but you DO look good. My issue is that men my age feel too old for me, that's hard to explain, I prefer younger guys, or should I say he at least needs to be young at heart, in attitude.

fiestyfitz's photo
Sun 06/23/13 08:46 PM
LOVE at first site? no....infatuation, attraction, some cosmic pull towards a person....yes...love takes time.

fiestyfitz's photo
Sun 06/23/13 05:07 AM
Ok so a woman is fabulous, but she's got 30lbs to lose. How off putting is that to you guys? Will you give her a chance?

fiestyfitz's photo
Sun 06/23/13 05:01 AM
Absolutely correct. Women are creatures of the heart. She MUST feel valued, loved, cherished, THEN if she feels the same, hearing his voice on the PHONE....will get her purring. It's true. You must connect with her HEAD first, her heart will follow...and so will everything else.

fiestyfitz's photo
Sun 06/23/13 04:58 AM
OH HELL YES !!!!! TILL i'M DEAD. LOL.

fiestyfitz's photo
Sun 06/23/13 12:18 AM
I am so searching for a guy who is not afraid to take the initiative, to lead, to be the head of the house, to make me laugh, to look UP to and respect. This does not mean abusive, or that I am a doormat...by no means..been there, done that. I need a man who is FUNNY, HAPPY, CONFIDENT, SELF ASSURED without being arrogant and yet humble too. Say what you mean, mean what you say, don't be politicalaly correct, be direct and kind about being direct. I think confidense is a big turn on for women, for me it is. Where are you guys?

fiestyfitz's photo
Sun 06/23/13 12:04 AM
I'm smart, articulate and intelligent. I'm also poor. Raised my kids alone, worked all my life for a little above minimum wage. I was in a 6yr. relationship with a man who I loved, who made excellant income as an iron worker. I worked and my money was my own. He paid all the bills, mortgage, vets, groceries, car repairs etc. He was happy to do it. I never took advantage, never bought stuff for me on his dime. The relationship failed and all I can say is that because he made my life comfortable, it was a little harder to leave. He was a drinker, he didn't communicate his heart to me about much at all and I felt I didn't know him after all that time, as a result, I was lonely, horney, frustrated, I had to leave. But I DO prefer a man who can provide for us. I'm tired....I worked all my life. I'd love to just stay home, take care of him and us, the house, paint, garden, and relax. Spoil him...and give him the feeling that he can't wait to get home!!!! but money alone does not a happy relationship make...it takes so so much more. I would never just be with someone becuase they had money. Nope.

fiestyfitz's photo
Sat 06/22/13 11:53 PM
Emotional intimacy LEADS to sex...women are creatures of the heart, and for us (women)or shall I speak for myself, emotional connection is vitally important. How am I to know who you are if you do not share with me what is in your mind and on your heart. Women need to FEEL love, as men need to feel respected. This all takes trust of course and that builds as the relationship ages, or it should. For me to feel loved takes attentiveness, affection, a call for no reason to say hi, it's the tiny things that add up and mean so much.