Community > Posts By > Jaan Doh

Jaan Doh 's photo
Mon 11/20/23 09:11 AM
Due to the lack of genuine albino guniea pigs volunteering for the...
Do Sucker Fish Really suck

question :joy:

We will move onto the next question..

Q3) What makes the difference between an essentially good person and a bad person...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Mon 11/20/23 01:14 AM

I am worried don’t want to spend time on an app

It might be best to get out and about, to local public events and functions, you can check on the app when you're not out, so in that way you're not relying on the app alone...

Good luck too...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Mon 11/20/23 12:51 AM
Good Morning to all the genuine people, wish you all a sooper dooper kinda day ☕:cake::heart:

Good morning fakes too, best get on with your fakery :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Mon 11/20/23 12:49 AM
Maybe in a small town, these things take longer?...

I'm not familiar with how stuff works in USA, if you like the motor maybe it's worth waiting more?

Here we have the dvla (driver vehicle licensing authority - good for domestic/personal stuff) and vosa (vehicle operator services authority - good for business/commercial stuff) and in general writing to one of them directly can speed things up...

I should think that in exceptional circumstances, where you have done everything by the book, it should not mean that your penalised for it...

It's very different from here, where you wouldn't be allowed to drive a vehicle on any public roads without tags... If you did, you get arrested :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sun 11/19/23 04:58 AM
The American Ingenuity is powered by the university of Cambridge UK :flag_gb:

:joy:

https://www.cam.ac.uk/research/news/new-approach-to-cosmic-magnet-manufacturing-could-reduce-reliance-on-rare-earths-in-low-carbon

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sun 11/19/23 04:33 AM

I'm not a sister :joy:
But yeah...

Come on ladies don't be shy...
Put some sunglasses on, if you have to :sunglasses::joy:

What does prince charming look like in your mind?

bigsmile shades

:joy: 🤣 Hahaha the frog prince waiting for a real princess to kiss him and turn him back into a real prince...

Thats a fairy tale lol...
Girls nowadays are likely to swat the poor frog prince with their handbag instead of kissing him :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sun 11/19/23 04:27 AM

Raise your hand if you think I am real.... :joy:

Me three :joy:
Insert smiley with raised hand here :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sat 11/18/23 03:34 PM

I got this deja vu feeling :joy:

Didn't we rate you last month?

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sat 11/18/23 01:37 PM
I'm not a sister :joy:
But yeah...

Come on ladies don't be shy...
Put some sunglasses on, if you have to :sunglasses::joy:

What does prince charming look like in your mind?

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sat 11/18/23 11:06 AM

A water bearer had two large pots, each hung on each end of a pole which he carried across his neck. One of the pots had a crack in it, and while the other pot was perfect and always delivered a full portion of water at the end of the long walk from the stream to the master’s house, the cracked pot arrived only half full.

For a full two years, this went on daily, with the bearer delivering only one and a half pots full of water in his master’s house. Of course, the perfect pot was proud of its accomplishments, perfect to the end for which it was made. But the cracked pot was ashamed of its own imperfection and miserable that it was able to accomplish only half of what it had been made to do.

After two years of what it perceived to be a bitter failure, the cracked pot spoke to the water bearer one day by the stream. ‘I am ashamed of myself, and I want to apologize to you.’

The bearer asked, ‘Why? What are you ashamed of?’

The pot replied, ‘For these past two years I am able to deliver only half of my load because this crack in my side causes water to leak out all the way back to your master’s house. Because of my flaws, you don’t get full value for your efforts.’

The water bearer felt sorry for the cracked pot, and in his compassion, he said, ‘As we return to the master’s house, Did you notice that there were flowers only on your side of your path, but not on the other pot’s side? That’s because I have always known about your flaw, and I took advantage of it. I planted flower seeds on your side of the path, and every day while we walk back from the stream, you’ve watered them. For two years I have been able to pick these beautiful flowers to decorate my master’s table. Without you being just the way you are, he would not have this beauty to grace his house.'”

We all have our flaws, sickness and weaknesses..
Some of us think we are perfect as we do our duties and responsibilities. Some of us see the sick and poor people as people who have done sins so they are punished. Some of us tend to compare our perfection with people who do less than us..Even the sick people or people with weaknesses can think that due to these, they were not able to do what they had been doing earlier, these interrupted their goals, their wishes in life.
But God's way of seeing each of us isn't the way we can predict..

Through sickness, weakness, we won't be less than others. God loves all of us but through this story we get to understand the the humbleness of the cracked pot. God choses the humble hearts to serve His purpose in a better way because the humble people can still serve God's purpose in a better way as they dont blame others or God for their situation nor boast about them and treat others with less respect. It's all about how we are made perfect in God's love for us even in sickness or weakness through our humble nature.

Have a wonderful day :slight_smile:

I like this too...
Some days, I feel like a crack pot too :joy:🤣
But yeah, I give thanks to God for everything!!

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sat 11/18/23 10:43 AM

One can only hope for ww3.
It'd be a great way to thin the millennial
populations down

Sad to say. I wish no harm to anyone but you're right they wouldn't make it. It would seem they're programmed that way. Unless they found a good " safe space " laugh laugh laugh

Or a sugar mommy :joy:🤣🤣

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sat 11/18/23 10:40 AM
Nelly - Dilemma :musical_note::notes::headphones:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sat 11/18/23 10:18 AM

I am safe and sound Appleliciois .. coming to you from a secret location :heart: waving

I have been searching all the new sex game apps .. trying to find something pg13 for you and all the minglers biggrin this is what I found …

How to spice up your love life ..

Lie naked on the bed
Your love interest stands at the doorway to your room
Ask him questions
Can be questions about your favourite things , likes/dislikes , intimate questions , political , philosophical , scientific whatever you think of to test his knowledge and intelligence .
For every question he or she gets right .. they can take one step closer to you . Every wrong question they take one step away ..

laughing …..I already have a pile of questions that will ensure he will be out the door and on the street in no time lmao :joy: starting with

What am I thinking right now

biggrin

Most men apparently seldom have a clue what is in a woman’s mind.

Have more to share . Will be back with more suggestions when I can xox Blondey

Yes we do :joy:...
Some of us...

And it's mostly shopping for shoes and handbags :joy:🤣

And sometimes about cakes and vino and sweet treats :joy:🤣

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sat 11/18/23 10:13 AM
It's going lol...

And it would be twice as good I'm sure, if I could find that special person, close to my own age (like 50+) but it does seem to be slightly more difficult compared to being under 35 years old

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sat 11/18/23 09:51 AM
Get onto the dealership, and give them a fixed date to provide the Tags or come and collect their chunk of metal and you want a full refund :joy:

It might cause them to pull their finger out :thumbsup:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 11/17/23 09:53 AM
The clock
Before leaving work :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 11/16/23 04:24 PM

Thank you Joy :pray:

I've been spending time looting and shooting :video_game:🕹 killing and maiming :joy::gun:

Wasting time and fighting away the boredom, it's too wet n cold to go out here, especially now that winters here for the next 8 months ❄❄❄⛈🌧🌨🌩🌪

Stay in home & through the phone..
Feel The Freedom
:smile::smile::smile:

Only on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays (after work) I have the freedom of 4 walls Robin :thumbsup::joy:

Fridays is boys night (the guys I grew up with, we had to stop during covid) when we chill with each other (tomorrow) have a few beers order a take away, generally relax and catch up

Weekends spend time out catching up with other local friends and neighbours of my last flat, maybe go pub if its nice weather...

Still... It would be nice to live the whole week rather than survive on 3 days... :sob:

If I had to stare at 4 walls everyday it would make me become sane :joy:🤣

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 11/16/23 04:12 PM

All the time. It gets old but what can you do. Sometimes it cuts deep, that's the worst. Only thing to do is brush it off bid them good day and move on.

I couldn't agree with you more....

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 11/16/23 04:02 PM
Edited by Jaan Doh on Thu 11/16/23 04:02 PM

Do Sucker Fish Really Suck ?? what

Hmmmm... Now you've got me thinking....

I've come to conclusion that what we need is...
A genuine albino guniea pig:joy:

Public Notice
Genuine albino guniea pig wanted...
Apply by DM to anyone in this thread except me:joy::joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 11/16/23 03:45 PM
Another one Busted :joy:🤣