Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 12/28/23 05:02 AM

For the Christmas Meal, I had a Rock Cornish Game
Hen Turducken. I Put the Whole Thing into a
Pressure Cooker. I Put it on High and Left
the House for a Quick Errand that Turned into
an Unexpected Long Time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BAM !! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode

Oh gosh :joy:🤣

Your story reminded me of how I washed the kids clothing when we got our first washing machine, the kids were 3 and 5 years old...

The washing came out barbie doll sized :joy:🤣 everything shrunk, the ex went ballistic :joy:🤣

Jaan Doh 's photo
Tue 12/26/23 10:00 AM
2 in real life (face to face)
1 on the phone

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sun 12/24/23 05:49 AM
Thank you Vibes, and River and Joy,

Merry Christmas to you one and all(and your families)
:christmas_tree::santa::tada::confetti_ball::gift::beers::cake::fork_knife_plate:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sun 12/24/23 12:16 AM
It's Sunday an I woke up at 7.00am :sob::sob::sob:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sat 12/23/23 09:17 AM

Question 7
Do you think you are a good and responsibile role model for your kids? Or for your nephews and nieces?

Yes, I'am a Role Model.
As My Late Cousin - Jeffrey Dahmer - would Say :
Eat your Way through Life and be Happy. ill

That's too much to compute :joy:
My poor brain hurts from thinking about it 🤢🤯

mine too! escape time!

Escape escape :joy:
Women and children first :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sat 12/23/23 09:15 AM
Welcome to Mingle and good luck...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sat 12/23/23 06:13 AM
It's Saturday and I'm browsing on Mingle while watching miracle on 34th street

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sat 12/23/23 06:09 AM
I think your profile is excellent and covers all the bases...

Maybe change your main pic for a brighter more well lit like your second photo...

8 or 9 out of 10

Welcome to Mingle and good luck too...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sat 12/23/23 06:04 AM

I had one like and he made fun of my last name some people can be so rude!!

It Happens.
My Fourth Wife's Maiden Name was KrappenChitlz.

My ex wife had the same surname as I did, so she didn't need to change it after marriage :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sat 12/23/23 06:03 AM

I have 3 names, and my third name was always being made fun of in school, because it's the same as the name of our national annual multi-sport event 🤷

I had to take a peek at your profile to see which country you're in...

And then consult with sheikh Google :joy:

After 20 minutes interrogation of Google I ended up with either India or Malaysia...

Soooo....

Your third name is either sepak takraw or cricket :thinking:

I only have a first and last name, no middle name... I would also guess that if I still lived in India (dad's side) or Africa (mums side) then I'd have another two names which would be my father's name, kind of similar to how 'bin' is used in Arabic names...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sat 12/23/23 05:44 AM

Question 7
Do you think you are a good and responsibile role model for your kids? Or for your nephews and nieces?

Yes, I'am a Role Model.
As My Late Cousin - Jeffrey Dahmer - would Say :
Eat your Way through Life and be Happy. ill

That's too much to compute :joy:
My poor brain hurts from thinking about it 🤢🤯

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sat 12/23/23 03:43 AM

I had one like and he made fun of my last name some people can be so rude!!

You could have courteously told him to talk to his hand :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sat 12/23/23 03:40 AM
:rolling_eyes:
Why on Earth would anyone want to tamper with their God given bumpers?

I cannot understand why someone would want a surgical procedure for cosmetic reasons..

And where will the surgical procedures stop? A nose job, an eye job, horns on the head? :joy::rolling_eyes:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sat 12/23/23 03:23 AM
Question 7

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sat 12/23/23 03:01 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too Robin :tada::confetti_ball::christmas_tree::santa::beers::cake:☕:gift:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 12/22/23 12:53 AM
You have to isolate the virus, by locking the person up in your wardrobe :joy:🤣

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 12/22/23 12:49 AM
When someone you love repeatedly betrays you, it hurts a lot. He continues to lie, claiming there isn't another lady, but his behavior speak otherwise.

When we meet someone and they excite us and empower us to be better versions of ourselves, life is great...

And at some point there comes a distance between us which seems to grow bigger day by day...

I really feel that if the feelings for each other are not mutual then it's time to say asta la pasta...

There seems no point in wasting more years investing in a person that 1, 2, 3 5 years down the road will leave us...

I had a lot of problems dealing with this kind of problem when I was married, then one day, while on the phone with my brother, I saw myself in exactly the same position, but this time it wS 3 years later, and that's when the penny dropped, that nothing is going to get better, on the contrary, it was just going to get worse, so I left her...

Something that made me understand the situation better, and put it into context, was the poem/story of "Three Reasons"...

When I first came across it, about 100 years ago, it did not have the original authors name..

Three Reasons

People always come into your life for a reason, a season and a lifetime. When you figure out which it is, you know exactly what to do.

When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed outwardly or inwardly. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, or to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or even spiritually. They may seem like a godsend to you, and they are. They are there for a reason,you need them to be. Then, without any wrong doing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die, Sometimes they just walk away. Sometimes they act up or out and force you to take a stand. What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilleed; their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered and it is now time to move on.

When people come into your life for a SEASON, it is because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn. They may bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it! It is real! But, only for a season. And like Spring turns to Summer and Summer to Fall, the season eventually ends.

LIFETIME, relationships teach you a lifetime of lessons; those things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person/people (anyway);, and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas in your life. It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant. Thank you for being part of my life….

Welcome to Mingle and good luck too...

In the version above, I believe that the last two sentences are new additions...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 12/22/23 12:20 AM

My Third Wife Got Deactivated,
But I Reanimated Her.

You were married 3 times?
Once was enough for me :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 12/22/23 12:19 AM

I find it strange that an account is deactivated but you can still see their profile!

Oh I've never come across that...

I understand some people deactivate their account as opposed to logging out though...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 12/21/23 02:36 PM

Those of you / us jumping to conclusions and "assuming" the lady is talking about USA or uk...

Did she say USA or uk?
No...

Franzesia said specifically...
China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea, Japan

So please get your mind out of that nasty place and be nice or say nothing, after all it's Christmas :santa::christmas_tree::confetti_ball::tada::gift:

I'm not a sir :joy:
I'm just a plain old goat herderer 🤣

Good luck with finding a suitable visa for working in one of your chosen countries, and who knows? Maybe after a number of years you may even qualify for citizenship...

In my next life, I'd love to live in Japan, the country is so rich in culture and history, and everyone seems to live together with nature there too...

Thank you very much sir...
Be blessed

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25