Community > Posts By > Jaan Doh

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sat 01/06/24 10:07 AM
I haven't seen that (Ridiculousness) on in the UK...

I used to love "Married with Children"
Al Bundy n Peg and their two kids...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sat 01/06/24 10:02 AM

On a negative note. AI will continue to be developed with little or no government regulation, the military potential use of AI and robotics will not be constrained. No government will restrict its development out of fear it will fall behind in the technological advancements. Another kind of arms race has already begun.

I have to agree with Mr Duttoneer's predictions.. And it genuinely scares me, does AI... X

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 01/05/24 11:53 AM

Hello everyone!!!Hoping that I can find my soulmate here.:grin::blush:🥰

hello im new here please guide me hahaha

Welcome to Mingle and good luck to you both...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 01/04/24 12:48 PM

under Bidenomics I can't Afford Humor.

Just declare/start-a-rumour that Biden is terrorist :joy:

JAAN :

explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode

Well it's either Biden or Trump :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 01/04/24 12:46 PM
Mingle will have more fakes n scammers and spanners :joy::rolling_eyes::rolling_eyes::rolling_eyes::rolling_eyes::rolling_eyes:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 01/04/24 12:43 PM
Welcome to Mingle and good luck...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 01/03/24 02:57 PM

Awwwwwe Hiya Aatheera,

Yeah gosh Carrom, now there's a word you don't hear often, even the elders/parents would play that, after the kids have gone to sleep, while drinking or smoking a hookah (hubbly bubbly) and if you were lucky to be awake, you would hear stories about our uncles, aunties and parents...

In my father's case, worked his entire life from the age of 12, at age 15 he ran away from home and goat herding / farming to Africa, where he must have made a great impression on my mother's father, so much so that he (mother's father) let them marry, then he saved his family (wife and 3 kids) from that fruitcake dictator idi amin, when he went skitzo in the membrane. And finally we ended up here in UK as unwantef immigrants and racism :rolling_eyes:...

I won't be able to his shoes for sure, but I try to be a good role model for my kids too as my father and mother were good role models to us :pray:...

Happy New Year to you and yours too :confetti_ball::tada::beers::wine_glass::pray:

Definitely Jaan :slight_smile: that's the way we always toil n do our best so in some way of our best, we wish to be good role models for the children 🥰

I always respect the standards you maintain even in forums that makes me see you as a role model here too :slight_smile: Keep up this spirit n humour in you always Jaan :muscle::blush:

Thankyou soo much for the wishes :innocent: Here's wishing you and your family a Prosperous and a Happy New Year with loads of happiness and peace with good health always :bouquet:

Thank you for your nice words :pray:...
I'm not sure about being a Mingle role model :joy:
I just try to be myself...
A wild goat herderer without any goats :joy: :goat: :sheep: :ram:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 01/03/24 09:07 AM
We all are whatever God makes us...

Welcome to Mingle and good luck...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 01/03/24 09:05 AM
Welcome to Mingle...
And watch out for the fakes

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 01/03/24 09:01 AM

under Bidenomics I can't Afford Humor.

Just declare/start-a-rumour that Biden is terrorist :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 01/03/24 09:00 AM

If you are feeling lonely and unloved, stop paying all your bills for a few weeks. laugh

Hahaha :joy: 🤣
Yes, I'm sure that once you stop paying all the bills, you will make new friends in prison :joy:🤣

But look on the bright side.... If you send a visiting order to Mingle friends, they could come visit and bring a file and wire cutters in a big cake :birthday: :tada: :confetti_ball: :joy:🤣🤣

Yes. Every Cloud Has a Silver Lining. :smile:

:joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 01/03/24 02:07 AM
Men are the same as women....

Can't live with em...
Can't live without em :joy::joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 01/03/24 02:05 AM

If you are feeling lonely and unloved, stop paying all your bills for a few weeks. laugh

Hahaha :joy: 🤣
Yes, I'm sure that once you stop paying all the bills, you will make new friends in prison :joy:🤣

But look on the bright side.... If you send a visiting order to Mingle friends, they could come visit and bring a file and wire cutters in a big cake :birthday: :tada: :confetti_ball: :joy:🤣🤣

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 01/03/24 12:57 AM
Good Morning Lubbly Mingle Friends :cake:

Wishing you all a sooper dooper kinda day :heart:

(excludes fakes and scammers) :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Tue 01/02/24 04:00 PM
A princess Diana or Kylie look a like :joy::heart_eyes:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Tue 01/02/24 03:59 PM

I never read anything that's funny here, I mostly just write something funny here. well I think it's funny.

I think there's lots to make you laugh, reading some of the threads (specially the jokes section) usually makes me laugh... :smile:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Tue 01/02/24 03:57 PM

What do you call a fish without an eye?

Fsh.

(Well I laughed :sweat_smile: )

:joy: I like it...
What's the cheapest car on the road?

A stolen one :joy::red_car:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sun 12/31/23 09:23 AM
:joy: :joy:
The irs ought to give you something back too...
The selfish buggers... :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sun 12/31/23 06:36 AM

I like giving Cash, it works well for those I give to can buy whatever they want to. :smile:

People who bye gifts without knowing what the individual would like or needs is a waste of money. Many will not appreciate their gift and may give it away.

I like the way Toodygirl thinks, and to me it makes sense to give cash as presents, and the person can buy what they need or add more cash and buy things they were saving up for...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sun 12/31/23 06:33 AM

I Have Fond Memories of Childhood Playing :
Hide-the Pot-and Seek.
Snakes n ladders ( Using Real Snakes ).
Dodgeball ( Using a 40 Lb Ball ).
Monkey in the Middle ( Using a Rabid PitBull )
happy

Yeah the carefreeness of being children, not being arrested :joy: and generally chewing the cud :joy:

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25