Community > Posts By > jacaspian

jacaspian's photo
Mon 01/12/09 08:57 PM
I brought some chocolate donuts...

jacaspian's photo
Mon 01/12/09 08:55 PM
Maybe there is something you need to recognize about or within yourself or your surroundings before you can move forward...Do you you find yourself turning to God in such moments or to the world?

jacaspian's photo
Mon 01/12/09 08:46 PM
Edited by jacaspian on Mon 01/12/09 08:47 PM
Abortion is very simple: It is the great abonimation of desolation. It desolates a woman's womb of the greatest gift God can give - Life. That desolation is an abomination to God - The author of all life... If we say we can not make laws based on human morality then what need do we have of convicting pedophiles or rapists... Should we tolerate their immorality as well? The basic human right to live must be placed into question and denied for the sake of convenience to those seeking to gratify their sexual desires?
If you don't want to get your hand burnt don't place it into the fire...

jacaspian's photo
Mon 01/12/09 08:32 PM
Absolutely, without a doubt...

jacaspian's photo
Mon 01/12/09 08:30 PM
Edited by jacaspian on Mon 01/12/09 08:38 PM
If interested in him - you should take it real, real, real, slow....scared Said I love you within the first week?love Red Flag... His mother is probably driving him nuts....oops Ah, the blank infamous stare into oblivion... I am sure we all have seen that look before... Just before we get royally burned... Run, run like the wind, and whatever you do, don't look back...

jacaspian's photo
Mon 01/12/09 08:15 PM
Just a little bit more info might help...slaphead Other than that I think it is straightforward and to the point...waving So far so good...bigsmile

jacaspian's photo
Sun 01/11/09 03:55 PM

I dumped a guy recently, because he could not get over the fact that I DON'T lick my Q-tips before cleaning my ears.

The discussion went on too long, and he really thought I had committed a crime. Like my parents didn't raise me right.

Anyone one else lick their Q-Tips?

Is this the relationship requirement that I am missing?

Someone help me please.

A woman that actually cleans her ears???winking Impressive...:thumbsup:

jacaspian's photo
Sun 01/11/09 12:31 AM

these days people are dating before they break up

Yeah, my ex made that point quite clear...

jacaspian's photo
Sun 01/11/09 12:28 AM
I would name mine the Blackhole because once you get here you never seem to leave...

jacaspian's photo
Sun 01/11/09 12:22 AM
What would you rename it and why?

jacaspian's photo
Sat 01/10/09 11:54 PM

Love is what gives you the reason to get out of bed in the morning...

Oh, wait a minute that was the soda I drank before I went to bed...:banana: :banana: :banana:

jacaspian's photo
Sat 01/10/09 11:53 PM
Love is what gives you the reason to get out of bed in the morning...

jacaspian's photo
Sat 01/10/09 11:47 PM
Edited by jacaspian on Sat 01/10/09 11:49 PM
(Didn't you hear decent guys to the back of the line)
Yeah, They say that until they have to bail out their "Bad Boy" out of jail or need a diaper changed...

jacaspian's photo
Sat 01/10/09 11:36 PM
Either get counseling or call it a day...

jacaspian's photo
Sat 01/10/09 11:35 PM
That's why I tie my shoelaces...

jacaspian's photo
Sat 01/10/09 11:28 PM
I figure if nobody's gonna boost my ego then I'll simply do it myself. Like Will Smith says Damn, I Make These Look Good...smokin :banana: :banana: :banana:

jacaspian's photo
Sat 01/10/09 11:24 PM

I know with my writings that through my publisher they are copyrighted, however, I notice with many pieces of artwork example: Mona Lisa which we all have seen in countless publications. Is there such a thing as copyright applications for an artist's individual pieces?

Yes. It's called Intellectual property.

If you have the only copy of that particular painting, and it happens to be hanging on your wall, and you can prove that it was you that painted it, you have VERY good grounds for a lawsuit against the publisher of the magazine.

That is what I thought...Thanks...

jacaspian's photo
Sat 01/10/09 11:22 PM
Get rid of the abuser to start...

jacaspian's photo
Sat 01/10/09 11:18 PM
I give this oscar to me, myself, and I... I'm greedy...drool Besides it isn't easy navigating through all this mess... Especially the mutal match nightmare...think what slaphead

jacaspian's photo
Sat 01/10/09 11:14 PM
The correct line is - what you talking about Willis? Are the eightys that far away too?