Community > Posts By > jacaspian

jacaspian's photo
Wed 07/07/10 10:30 PM
miss them, sometimes, want them back..no...no,no....

jacaspian's photo
Wed 07/07/10 10:21 PM
waving welcome

jacaspian's photo
Wed 07/07/10 09:24 PM
In this heat, salivate....explode

jacaspian's photo
Sun 06/13/10 02:49 AM
Only if you are the one being rejected, I think if they were handing out degrees on the subject then I am entitled to a master's degree...

jacaspian's photo
Mon 01/26/09 12:14 AM

AMERICA HAS MORE LAWS PROTECTING A BABY POLAR BEAR OR FISH THAN WE PROTECT A UNBORNE HUMAN BABY.I THINK THERE IS SOMETHING VERY DISURBING ABOUT THAT.WE CANT LEGISLATE MORALITY BUT WE DO A GREAT JOB OF LEGESLATING IMMORALITY
You hit the nail on the head...well said...

jacaspian's photo
Sun 01/25/09 11:57 PM
Yes, you can find true happiness, I have, from the moment I go to bed until the moment I wake up...It is that space in the middle that presents the problem...yawn

jacaspian's photo
Sat 01/17/09 07:03 PM

Abortion is very simple: It is the great abonimation of desolation. It desolates a woman's womb of the greatest gift God can give - Life. That desolation is an abomination to God - The author of all life... If we say we can not make laws based on human morality then what need do we have of convicting pedophiles or rapists... Should we tolerate their immorality as well? The basic human right to live must be placed into question and denied for the sake of convenience to those seeking to gratify their sexual desires?
If you don't want to get your hand burnt don't place it into the fire...

well said
take responsibility for your actions

only well said for those that accept that god exists

If God truly did not exist, then we truly do not exist....

jacaspian's photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:54 PM
Edited by jacaspian on Sat 01/17/09 07:07 PM
I am an established artist in the field of abstract and impressionist art, you go girl, follow your dream with passion.... It's up to you, be attentive and willing to learn your field and accept constructive cristicism without taking it personaly and you will be just fine...James....:thumbsup: Just remember a school can teach style and technique... but not talent...
If you truly have the talent, everything else will fall into place...

jacaspian's photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:51 PM
Oh yeah, it could be fun....bigsmile

jacaspian's photo
Tue 01/13/09 04:38 PM
No, if I felt ashamed then how could I love them to begin with...

jacaspian's photo
Tue 01/13/09 04:32 PM
Be supportive and helpful, everyone has their own journey to undertake, some blossum late, some blossum early, some never blossum, There is no shame or embarrassment you can endure if you truly love someone. Shame and embarrassment is just a fear of what others will think or how you will feel, change the perspective, place yourself in their shoes and ask the why of it? Sometimes you can understand it, sometimes you aren't meant to understand it. What is more important, thinking of yourself in how you will be shamed or embarrassed or helping them get to the place where they need to be?

jacaspian's photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:40 AM

Well put, forums bring out some interesting philosophy, also they can bring out some pretty colorful characters..... Thanks for the input!

Well, Goodnight all... Same Bat Channel, Same Bat Time...Til Tomorrow...:thumbsup: asleep

jacaspian's photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:34 AM

HAY WHAT HAPPEN

We were trying to do a knock knock joke then we realized where the hell did they put the door?laugh laugh laugh

jacaspian's photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:31 AM

More paragraphs would be easier for the eyes.flowerforyou

It is well written.

And Thank You Again...blushing

jacaspian's photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:30 AM

Bad? Surely you jest...lol. Your profile is very well written. Kudos!

Thank you!blushing

jacaspian's photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:27 AM
Edited by jacaspian on Tue 01/13/09 12:28 AM

The older guy with skateboard in hand, I like that lol

So that's what happened to Grandpa Munster... A Commercial for peanut butter or peanuts I believe...

jacaspian's photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:26 AM

IF WE ALL WERE GOOFY WE WOULD NOT HAVE A HOUSE CAR FAMILY I AM JUST SAYING WE HAVE TO GROW UP SOMETIME'S

Comedy and humor has nothing to do with maturity... they are two seperate things... Goofiness is just a type of humor or comedy in action... Or so said Moe Howard (The Three STooges)back in 1957...:banana: :banana: :banana: Now who was it that slipped on that banana?...

jacaspian's photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:17 AM

haha well growing up takes time, im only 20 and im pretty responsible. Perhaps as i grow old I will become less goofy.

I'm 41 and I wouldn't give up my sense of humor for anybody... Humor can get you through some of the roughest spots in your life...Grow up hell!!!

jacaspian's photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:15 AM

haha nice. that had to take awhile to learn.
Closer to the heart actually.......nahhhhhhhh Im a natural bottle player!!!laugh drinker

Natural Bottle player or Natural Blond?laugh laugh laugh

jacaspian's photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:12 AM

lol you're just a sweetheart

Sweetheart? Oh crap!surprised I'm definately on the wrong page...waving Bye, Bye...

haha i like the ladies bro. i just like to make people uncomfortable lol

Good Job!!!surprised surprised surprised :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: For a moment I thought you had Elton John's toothbrush in your hands...