Community > Posts By > jacaspian

jacaspian's photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:15 PM
Yeah, and I posted my picture. I haven't been asked more times if I'm related to eddie munster. So for everyone who wants to ask. NO. It was a bad hair day...

jacaspian's photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:03 PM
I think were just bored and are stirring the pot. Doesn't anybody have passion about anything anymore?bigsmile I love to agree that I can disagree and I am sure the other guy loves it to...pitchfork

jacaspian's photo
Wed 01/07/09 10:53 PM
The guy who painted the Crucified Christ in a bottle of yuorn thinks that way too...

jacaspian's photo
Wed 01/07/09 10:41 PM
Live in the sudan and be slaughtered becuase of the color of your skin and see if you have something to be melancholy about. Or live in zimbabwe with one and a half million people starving today from the drought they had this spring that wiped out their entire crops and see if you have something to be melancholy about. Or visit calcutta india where the average loss of life is from 5,000 to 7,500 hundred people a day from hunger and illness. Maybe this will put melancholy into perspective for you...

jacaspian's photo
Wed 01/07/09 10:27 PM
A whore nevertheless is a whore. A terrorist nevertheless is a terrorist. We can attempt to use reason and understanding of the why. Why do some turn left instead of right or right instead of left? Does that justify or negate the end result?
We have lost more troops since 9/11 than we lost people on 9/11. The amount of iraq or afhgan people lost in the first few days of this "war" surpassed the number of those lost on 9/11 and those killed in action.
Is there any art in this from either side or anything to celebrate through art? One of the greatest artists in the past - Picasso - is quoted as saying "All art is meaningless so long as just one child suffers hunger or death and those who have the power to change it, choose to change nothing... Art has always been subjective to objectivity. The objectivity to see from all sides. If you have not yet truly learned this basic fundamental of art then how can you truly express the sentiment you feel. Sentiment is the tool that makes use of objectivity through art...Without a sense or gauge of morality how can you make use of this tool. Art is a great tool to improve the human condition. Should it be used so flagrantly as to perpetuate the failings of mans inhumanity towards man? Or is it to be used to gain understanding of mans inhumanity towards humanity in the effort to make change? This is how you guage what is of art and what is self-absorbed indulgence...

jacaspian's photo
Wed 01/07/09 09:59 PM
Infant tylenol is different from children's tylenol...

jacaspian's photo
Wed 01/07/09 09:53 PM
Poetry is the ultimate expression of the human heart in it's feeble attempt to express that conceived emotionalism into words...

A published poem of mine copyright94.
entitled: As if it had been so always

When our gentle eyes,
First met,
Our soft hands,
First touched,
And our hearts,
Embraced,
One to each other,
They did so,
With love,
On the first day,
As if it had been so,
Always,
And forever...

jacaspian's photo
Wed 01/07/09 09:39 PM
You are getting heated when I am making a point about the viewpoint you expresed. I am not judgeing you - I'm just saying - boy I know two different guys that had that viewpoint and they cost me two different women in my life because of that very attitude. I am an established artist in the field of abstract and impressionist art so yes I very well understand an artistic view point doesn't mean I have to agree with it. Art should show expressionism with integrity and dignity. It should not celebrate moral immorality... James A Caspian...

jacaspian's photo
Wed 01/07/09 09:30 PM
If our world adopted the philosophy of star trek maybe we wouldn't be acting like we are playing from a screenplay of star wars...

jacaspian's photo
Wed 01/07/09 09:22 PM
Don't look at me...

jacaspian's photo
Wed 01/07/09 09:20 PM
That you could pretty much be anything you could be or that the american dream can be reached by anybody...

jacaspian's photo
Wed 01/07/09 09:02 PM
It depends on what they are drinking. I might want one too. Of course if you go towards their drink to take a sip and they bite your hand off. Back away my friend, back away...laugh

jacaspian's photo
Wed 01/07/09 08:59 PM
Congrats!!! I didn't do it, I swear I didn't do it. It wasn't me!!!laugh

jacaspian's photo
Wed 01/07/09 08:47 PM
I would say that in part it depends on the person as well as their maturity. As well as if there is any common ground of interests and experiences. I am forty-one so I think it would be a bit difficult to relate to someone less than twenty five because it's not a critisism but does anyone at that age really know who they are or what they want out of life...

jacaspian's photo
Wed 01/07/09 08:36 PM
I'd bring a nose plug and then wouldn't worry about it...laugh

jacaspian's photo
Wed 01/07/09 08:32 PM
You are passionate and most men can't handle passion because of their own insecurities...As an artist I would say don't lose the spark of passion for anyone... The people who are passionate accomplish more for the world than most nation's governments...

jacaspian's photo
Wed 01/07/09 08:27 PM
I take it you haven't been married before or you are what most married men would call the other guy.

jacaspian's photo
Wed 01/07/09 08:25 PM
Remember that the volume controller on the reciever starts from zero on up. So in essence the Ohms you are putting out can be controlled by the volume control. There will be a point where as you turn up the volume the speakers will start to give off distortion.That is the point you don't exceed. That is the point where you are exceeding the ohms that the speakers can handle. Also if you have a bass controller and a treble controller on the reciever Keep them both set below that point as well. You should be fine as long as someone doesnt turn the volume,bass, and treble up high or past that point...:banana:

jacaspian's photo
Wed 01/07/09 08:16 PM
Yeah, unfortunately I feel that way when I look at my own profile!grumble I like these little smiley things they remind me of a new animated version of pacman!bigsmile

jacaspian's photo
Wed 01/07/09 08:12 PM
I like Doctor Who and also Star Trek and what bugs me is that there have been so many different versions of both I am almost beginning to feel old. Anyone else feel that way?smokin