Sat 01/10/09 11:10 PM

I don't email men first.

See??

See what?

Do you want one of us to email you just to put something in your in box?rofl

jacaspian's photo
Sat 01/10/09 11:06 PM

Captin Kirk...i dunno who the other is what

The Honey Mooners - Jackie Gleason... C'mon people are you trying to make me feel old...

jacaspian's photo
Sat 01/10/09 11:01 PM
Not as bad as your humor though...

jacaspian's photo
Sat 01/10/09 10:59 PM
If us guys had an answer to that question why would we be surfing this sight?

jacaspian's photo
Sat 01/10/09 10:57 PM

I'm all cried out, sad tears oops oops! Wait a minute that was exlax....laugh laugh laugh

tears tears tears tears laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Never let an ex fill your thermus mug, damn...tears tears tears surprised laugh laugh

jacaspian's photo
Sat 01/10/09 10:54 PM
Yes, I have contacted a lot more people than have contacted me back. Do I sit around and wait on them. No, I'd be here far too long if I did that...frustrated frustrated frustrated

jacaspian's photo
Sat 01/10/09 10:51 PM
I'm all cried out, sad tears oops oops! Wait a minute that was exlax....laugh laugh laugh

jacaspian's photo
Sat 01/10/09 10:38 PM

Does that leave room for the Mailman or repairman?

Cause I got this itching to deliver something or drill something...rofl rofl rofl

jacaspian's photo
Sat 01/10/09 10:34 PM
Does that leave room for the Mailman or repairman?

jacaspian's photo
Sat 01/10/09 10:32 PM
If you had your choice - Captain Kirk or Ralph Kramden?huh

jacaspian's photo
Sat 01/10/09 10:29 PM
I thought swinging went out in 79 along with disco?

jacaspian's photo
Sat 01/10/09 10:07 PM
I am Orthodox Catholic, and at one time in history they made similar statements about the jews pre-world war two... In the world today there are only 900 million Christians in the world compared to 6.5 billion people on this earth. Sixty percent of Orthodox Catholics live in abject poverty in third world countries. I doubt we pose a financial concern to non-christians. If you are concerned about who controls the wealth of this world recognize that the world bank itself controls and influences the economies of every nation on this earth. To select a particular religous belief or faith and implicate them when their influence is next to nill is absurd and is religous racism. The Corporations and Banks that control the economies around the world are far and seperate from any particular religous belief. Their God is simply Money. Their whole intent is its continued acquisition. While if we just distributed just the interest of what resides in these banks, No man, woman, or child would go to bed hungry tonight. As of date, 20% of chinese industrial factories have collasped and failed in the present worlds supposed economic crisis. 1 point 2 million people are suffering starvation in Zimbabwe. five to ten thousand people die of hunger in the streets of Calcutta India per day. Twenty thousand die in the sudan and ethiopia per day. Who is there facing impossible challenges in the hope to feed the hungry. We are. What are you doing to improve the human condition for your fellow neighbor?

jacaspian's photo
Sat 01/10/09 09:43 PM
I knew a man once that lost his wife and three children from a drunk driver in 94. He just kept breathing one day to the next. When you push people away hard enough sometimes those closest to you simply push back at just the right time with just the right thing and you reawaken like a sleeping flower. If you are shutting down from pressure, pressure is what we make of it. It only controls us if we let it. If you are shutting down from tragedy each must search out their own journey to survive it.

jacaspian's photo
Sat 01/10/09 09:31 PM
If I answered that question people would want my address...

jacaspian's photo
Sat 01/10/09 09:27 PM
Salivate... and then salivate some more...tongue2

jacaspian's photo
Sat 01/10/09 09:25 PM
Shouldn't there be a joke first or a at least a mirror nearby? Check please...drinks

jacaspian's photo
Sat 01/10/09 09:20 PM

First... add a script for no right click saving pics on your web site(and depending on the website, alot of free ones when you sign up in the small print give them rights too, unless it's your own domain).... but DONT overreact and go off half cocked... this could not only be an avenue for your artwork to be seen and given the proper credit, but help in the financial arena to attain what is yours.....

and for Iam4u... negatron Batman...not the same...laugh :wink:

The website is my own domain, or was until I shut it down temporarily, until I decide the best course of action. I've considered that in the least this particular piece got exposure, however, I just feel as though I was shortchanged...

jacaspian's photo
Sat 01/10/09 09:07 PM
I know with my writings that through my publisher they are copyrighted, however, I notice with many pieces of artwork example: Mona Lisa which we all have seen in countless publications. Is there such a thing as copyright applications for an artist's individual pieces?

jacaspian's photo
Sat 01/10/09 09:01 PM
I can prove it because the painting was painted in oil on canvass by me several years back. It was placed on my website for sale.It did not sell. It is sitting on my wall at this very moment...

jacaspian's photo
Sat 01/10/09 08:46 PM
If at the checkout stand you saw a piece of your artwork on the cover of a magazine when you never authorized it's usage...And the only way they could have obtained it is if they downloaded a picture of it from your website...