Community > Posts By > jacaspian

jacaspian's photo
Fri 01/09/09 10:08 PM
The mirror, everytime I get up and it says " Oh, God no - Will someone hide the chocolate donuts..." My response is: " Where, Where..."ohwell

jacaspian's photo
Fri 01/09/09 09:53 PM
Funeral For a Friend/Elton John

jacaspian's photo
Fri 01/09/09 09:51 PM
Life...glasses

jacaspian's photo
Fri 01/09/09 08:48 PM
OK, got you. I was asking for future reference... If you want to delete this post or leave it up for others benefit - I leave it to your discretion...

jacaspian's photo
Fri 01/09/09 08:23 PM
A Dr. Pepper... Oh #@$&! I am out of amaretto...tears frustrated grumble

jacaspian's photo
Fri 01/09/09 08:19 PM
Yes I have snow here in Cortez, CO. Would I eat any of it? Oh,no,no,...no,no,no...sick

jacaspian's photo
Fri 01/09/09 08:17 PM
It requires me to get of the couch?noway

jacaspian's photo
Fri 01/09/09 08:14 PM
OK this is going to sound stupid but what is a URL?frustrated

jacaspian's photo
Fri 01/09/09 08:01 PM
Touche...:tongue:

jacaspian's photo
Fri 01/09/09 07:54 PM
drinker Dr. Pepper and lots of it...drinker

jacaspian's photo
Fri 01/09/09 07:50 PM
The Christmas Tree

It rains softly,
Then turns to snow…
Sometimes a soothing solitude,
Sometimes a maddening…
And hushed silence…

The days,
They pass by far too quickly…
The nights,
They never seem to end…

The lights upon the Christmas tree,
Blink in silence…
No need for gifts under the tree,
This year…
As it has been,
For so many…
Years…

No playing children,
With laughter,
No scolding woman,
With loving care…

The oven,
Remains cold,
And dark…
What need have I…
To prepare a feast,
For empty chairs…

In the silence,
Of an empty room…
Watching the train,
Go round and round…
Beneath,
An empty tree…

To realize the gift,
Of Christmas…
Not gifts,
But those whom,
To give them to…

jacaspian's photo
Fri 01/09/09 07:40 PM
Edited by jacaspian on Fri 01/09/09 07:52 PM
How do I delete a post that I placed in the wrong forum?

jacaspian's photo
Thu 01/08/09 12:12 AM
A terrorist terrorizes. What line is there to draw? A rapist rapes. Do I need to define the why all the time? Or is it just a free for all? You keep referring to societal perspective when in truth societal perspective is just as diverse as those in the society. Each class or segment of society has its own perspective. You use the term society as a blanket in reflecting my opinions. My opinion is my own based on my singular experiences, education, and perspectives. The society agreed with invading iraq. I didn't. The society went ballistic about the attack on the towers. I didn't. We have been corporately raping others countries for decades yet we get a taste of our own medicine from a different avenue and then yell foul... We are responsible for the worlds distaste of us by our own actions. Yet we do not take responsibility for our actions. However, a corporate raider is just as much to blame as a terrorist. I am proud to be an american but I am not proud of america, in fact I am genuinely dissappointed. We ignored terrorism since Israel became a state, until it directly affected us...

jacaspian's photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:43 PM
I suffer from insomnia, if I didn't why would I still be on this forum... When I absolutely need sleep I usually drink two cups of sleepytime tea. I also have my fan in the bedroom on low. for some reason I can't sleep with total silence. This is how I have handled it for twenty years. It might work for you. Oh, no more red bull or mountain dew...

jacaspian's photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:35 PM
Gobama, Gobama, Gobama!!! He is the only candidate that I have seen worth anything in the last twenty years!:banana: :banana: :banana:

jacaspian's photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:30 PM

Buzz kill

Umm..no. I think jacaspian put it into perspective nicely. Sure everyone's going to have a bad day now & then. I've had some pretty hellacious bad days. You can't let it get you down though, cuz it could always be worse. Better just to focus on something that will make you smile.

lol Sorry. I didn't mean to say HE was being a buzz kill. Just that his post killed my buzz...made me think of those poor people. frown

Well at least you had a buzz!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

jacaspian's photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:28 PM
The American Dream, I think it crashed somewhere along the way and nobody even let the crash dummy know about it.frustrated

jacaspian's photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:23 PM
Are we even going to make it past 2009?explode

jacaspian's photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:21 PM
Any basketball player or baseball player making 250 million a contract especially when they won't even raise minimum wage or offer medical insurance at jobs these days...

jacaspian's photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:18 PM
I used to be on the cb radio years ago and my nickname was or I guess still is. The Blue Fox.