Community > Posts By > Candiapples

Candiapples's photo
Sat 05/28/16 12:02 PM
I would say that the ones who did find love are no longer in need of a dating site and left.

Candiapples's photo
Sat 05/28/16 11:57 AM
Edited by Candiapples on Sat 05/28/16 11:58 AM

Candiapples's photo
Sat 05/28/16 08:52 AM
That I know of laugh I think

Candiapples's photo
Sat 05/28/16 08:52 AM
And no its not anyone online

Candiapples's photo
Sat 05/28/16 08:49 AM
Love is all around us...no I..well I have fallen in love with someone but.....
Anyways yes is my answer
That's my final answer

Candiapples's photo
Sat 05/28/16 08:45 AM
Haha money is not evil. We are just conditioned into believing that so we will be content having little money.
Anyways just like guns don't kill...people kill...it's how you let money change you into a nasty person is the evil here.

Candiapples's photo
Fri 05/27/16 06:37 PM
At my age?
Money can buy anything.....even love flowerforyou

Candiapples's photo
Fri 05/27/16 06:34 PM

MightyMoe: I totally agree with you.. but if your a person who doesn't go out much plus I live in a small country town it is harder to meet face to face.

I think many people won't contact others because they feel they aren't good enough or there is the rejection factor.
rejection sux!
And just so nobody feels rejected by me...I really don't answer emails because I find it pointless at this time to start anything unless of course it's from a woman about juicy forum gossip hehe ! Juuuuuuust keeeeeeding :tongue:

Candiapples's photo
Fri 05/27/16 06:22 PM

The blunt truth. The great majority of younger guys that hit on older women are looking for one thing, sex with an older woman. The game is, If they can talk you into it, you teach them what they need to know. So when they find the young girl they desire to be with, you get dumped. Then again, There are older women out there that like teaching young boys. I had mine many years ago. It was my summer of 42.
For most yes but there are some who truly do fall in love with older. Let's face it...for most of any age, it's all about sex these days.

Lately for a few days now...been fighting off a 75 yr old hitting on me for sex frustrated

But am finding it amusing as well :sweat_smile:
lmao ..75 .. Wow .. Did he have his own teeth ??
haha! Trust me...I wasn't within even a thousand miles to know that laugh

Candiapples's photo
Fri 05/27/16 05:34 PM
And again: in no way..shape or form is this about me noway

Candiapples's photo
Fri 05/27/16 05:31 PM

Yeah, I take that chance sometimes. I always get rejected.
you know I can hardly believe that. I don't wanna start a conspiracy theory here...but
Ya really gotta wonder why so many rejections.
surprised

Candiapples's photo
Fri 05/27/16 05:23 PM

Oh! wow.....so good to know...feel I dodged a bullet on that innocent comment...thanks for being polite about it...lol...
waving flowerforyou

Candiapples's photo
Fri 05/27/16 05:14 PM

I try not to not to skip over them because the person has a lot of thought on the subject but if it turns into a sermon then I am out of there.
I hear ya and I hate being rude.

Candiapples's photo
Fri 05/27/16 05:10 PM
Sometimes...we just gotta take that chance. Rejection here still isn't quite as bad as in person.

Candiapples's photo
Fri 05/27/16 04:46 PM
In someone on Mingle but is too afraid to approach that one?
I mean a potential mate interest..not sexual.

Disclaimer: In no way, shape or form has this got anything to do with me personally blushing

Candiapples's photo
Fri 05/27/16 04:40 PM

Some people's responses are so long winded that you skip over them?
For me..I don't have that kind of patience unless I am reading a good novel

I wish I could write long winded responses... but after a few words, maybe a sentence or two... I would run out of things to say. sad

I try to read long responses and see what they have to say. But if it is one long paragraph, I get hungry... so I have to have a snack... and that makes me gain more weight. I'm still working on the weight I gain last Christmas holiday.

Ok, this is too long a response from me already.
Party on, Candi flowerforyou
:banana: :banana: :banana:
OMG once upon a time I was writing pages full in emails. Now ya can barely get 3 lines outta me :smile:

Candiapples's photo
Fri 05/27/16 04:35 PM

Often long-winded myself. Depends on the topic.
Same for skipping over it, depends on the topic, my time etc.
There's also ppl I hardly ever read, regardless if they're long winded or not.

In general I think I skip more BS one-liners that I don't feel add anything to my life and/or the convo than long-winded postings ...
yes it does depend on what interests a person. Maybe I read so much of the same in the past that it usually doesn't interest me so much now

Candiapples's photo
Fri 05/27/16 03:01 PM

The open forum is just that "Open"....Never mind what others say or think...If you have something to say...just say it.....there I just said it...and you can always skip the message ...its a good option....and hey! think of countries where free speech is totally absent or costs a helleva lot of money????
I have nothing against free speech at all. Anyone can say as they please :laughing:

Candiapples's photo
Fri 05/27/16 02:40 PM
Edited by Candiapples on Fri 05/27/16 02:44 PM
I just want to be happy. I can't tell you exactly what it will take.
A very early retirement
Good company
Lots of trips
No money worries
A yacht. .yes definitely a yacht
Health
Healthy loving family
And most of all.......World peace :innocent::laughing::laughing:

Candiapples's photo
Fri 05/27/16 09:40 AM

Some people's responses are so long winded that you skip over them?
For me..I don't have that kind of patience unless I am reading a good novel

The ' Think out loud ' ones. By the time I finish reading it, I realize they answered their own question.
(Especially in Dating & Relationships). They just don't like, their own answer laugh
And want affirmation.
laugh

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25