Community > Posts By > Justfun_1

Justfun_1's photo
Sun 02/08/15 01:27 PM

You might get lucky John.But because you state that you are looking for an intimate encounter,you will struggle on here because it's not really a hook up site.You will also struggle without a profile picture.I'm sure a willing woman would like to know what you look like first.But hey,good luck...

Thanks I just changed my profile. I do need to get a picture up.
You would think they would come up with a different story
As long as they stick to the same stories,we can spot them sooner and delete/block,and report faster :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Sun 02/08/15 01:19 PM
You might get lucky John.But because you state that you are looking for an intimate encounter,you will struggle on here because it's not really a hook up site.You will also struggle without a profile picture.I'm sure a willing woman would like to know what you look like first.But hey,good luck...

Justfun_1's photo
Sun 02/08/15 04:02 AM

Estelle,you have mentioned seeing a marriage counselor before marriage ? As far as i am aware,those people are seen when an existing marriage has problems that they both struggle to resolve.As with your thoughts on dating before marriage,wouldn't seeing a counselor take the nature out of a relationship before it has begun properly ? In effect,it means you are adding a middleman because you are both unable to communicate,so marriage should be out of the question if you lack the chemistry,friendship,and openness so early in a relationship.
As far as seeing a counselor goes in general,might i suggest that you see some kind of therapist quite soon ? I don't mean this as an insult,but everything said by the good people of the forums is clearly falling on deaf ears with your blinkered view of men time and time again.I do hope you find some help,and realise that using such words as 'some' before you say 'men' with such attacks might actually draw the many good men that exist,towards you instead of your thoughts and words being a repellent.
Good luck Estelle :smile:
your totally right, but I don't think she wants to listen, I don't know what more I can say, I've tried to help her, has have others
Thanks Debbie.I agree with you completely,but wanted to add my own thoughts before i stop reading her predictable threads anymore.It is becoming quite tedious now frustrated

Justfun_1's photo
Sun 02/08/15 03:54 AM
There's lot's of fun and advice here in the forums if you wish to hang around and join in ? The scammers don't last long here.Happy hunting and good luck :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Sun 02/08/15 03:44 AM
Estelle,you have mentioned seeing a marriage counselor before marriage ? As far as i am aware,those people are seen when an existing marriage has problems that they both struggle to resolve.As with your thoughts on dating before marriage,wouldn't seeing a counselor take the nature out of a relationship before it has begun properly ? In effect,it means you are adding a middleman because you are both unable to communicate,so marriage should be out of the question if you lack the chemistry,friendship,and openness so early in a relationship.
As far as seeing a counselor goes in general,might i suggest that you see some kind of therapist quite soon ? I don't mean this as an insult,but everything said by the good people of the forums is clearly falling on deaf ears with your blinkered view of men time and time again.I do hope you find some help,and realise that using such words as 'some' before you say 'men' with such attacks might actually draw the many good men that exist,towards you instead of your thoughts and words being a repellent.
Good luck Estelle :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Sat 02/07/15 06:26 AM

I could always buy a police uniform, I've already got the truncheonnoway

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 02/06/15 10:01 AM
You will need your wonder woman super powers to fight this lot off laugh
Welcome,and good luck :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 02/05/15 07:28 AM

When you're slowly kissing in a hot way and grabbing the *** and being pushed towards the wall. What do u'all think

i think that sounds more like a moment of lust, not necessarily a great kiss.

a great kiss starts before contact. it begins with looking into the other persons eyes and see 'them' not an object. a great kiss has to have passion, it has to be given and received equally and it has to be done with mind, body and soul.

if kissing is an art-form, it's canvas is expression.

it's that exchange of expression that allows you to convey, without words, your thoughts, your desires, your connection with the other person, your willingness to share and your ability to freely give into the idea that that kiss is something much more important than the simple pleasures of the flesh you have described above.

that said, ripping someone's clothes off, throwing them on the bed and raveging them can be pretty damn good, too!
I couldn't agree more.Well said kc :thumbsup:

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 02/05/15 05:31 AM

Mature in age w/the mental & emotional stability & confidence that goes with it is great...but if the physical part has been let go then I would definitely go for younger. Low testosterone (often a problem for over 50) is a real drawback when it comes to the sexual part of an RS.

50 would be to old for me, and I definitly want kids and a good sex life, so I'll stick to men in the 40's. Good point
Damn ! I should have messaged you two days ago Debbie,i turned 50 yesterday ! frustrated laugh

Justfun_1's photo
Wed 02/04/15 08:15 AM
Thank you dreamerena amd Amelinng for your birthday wishes flowers

Justfun_1's photo
Wed 02/04/15 08:12 AM

A little strange really,it became my birthday an hour and fifteen minutes ago and it's very quiet at 1:15am on a Wednesday morning laugh
Not where i am, it's 12:35pm here in the UK and i'm on my lunch break! Happy birthday! bigsmile drinker
I'm in Yorkshire Messi.Thanks for the birthday wish,and enjoy the much warmer Corfu :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Tue 02/03/15 05:16 PM
A little strange really,it became my birthday an hour and fifteen minutes ago and it's very quiet at 1:15am on a Wednesday morning laugh

Justfun_1's photo
Tue 02/03/15 01:45 PM

thanks for the help drinker

No prob!

Sybil is the name of a TV miniseries from the 70's about a woman with 13 separate personalities.
I thought you meant Sybil from 'Fawlty Towers'. You don't want one of those either laugh

Justfun_1's photo
Tue 02/03/15 08:51 AM

In the forums i take flirtatious fun as it is,and it's always great fun with someone who understands the art of flirting.However,if it becomes more direct and personal,i think a well worded personal message might be in order ? If you take the time to read through posts,it's easy to work out someones nature and how they think.In your case Blondey,your flirting is always fun,but it became quite clear early on that something was developing between yourself and the lucky Mr Fox. So if people take the time to read properly,fewer mistakes are made with embarrassing messages :smile:
:heart: thankyou justforfun.. I would hate to think I was sending mixed messages . To me my humour and attempts at seduction are clearly differentiated but I can understand how it can be perceived differently and taken out of context :-) .
Very true Blondey,any newcomer to the forums could easily think they have hit the jackpot straight away with one of your replies surprised But if we are being realistic,anything should be taken as harmless fun so soon.I'm extremely happy for you and Mr Fox,it's wonderful to see something special come out of Mingle.And a chance for your flirtatious fantasies to become reality too ! laugh
hmmmm .. Laughing .. I think you are behind on the gossip.. And as for flirtatious fantasies .. He posted he does not get an erection from cybersex .. Smiling .. It would be a one sided fantasy :-)
Oh,i did miss a week on here,and obviously a crucial one as regards gossip.You're still here and making people smile,so as long as you are okay too,all is good :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Tue 02/03/15 08:31 AM

In the forums i take flirtatious fun as it is,and it's always great fun with someone who understands the art of flirting.However,if it becomes more direct and personal,i think a well worded personal message might be in order ? If you take the time to read through posts,it's easy to work out someones nature and how they think.In your case Blondey,your flirting is always fun,but it became quite clear early on that something was developing between yourself and the lucky Mr Fox. So if people take the time to read properly,fewer mistakes are made with embarrassing messages :smile:
:heart: thankyou justforfun.. I would hate to think I was sending mixed messages . To me my humour and attempts at seduction are clearly differentiated but I can understand how it can be perceived differently and taken out of context :-) .
Very true Blondey,any newcomer to the forums could easily think they have hit the jackpot straight away with one of your replies surprised But if we are being realistic,anything should be taken as harmless fun so soon.I'm extremely happy for you and Mr Fox,it's wonderful to see something special come out of Mingle.And a chance for your flirtatious fantasies to become reality too ! laugh

Justfun_1's photo
Tue 02/03/15 08:18 AM

Justfun_1's photo
Mon 02/02/15 12:28 PM
I can still access everything but my email too

Justfun_1's photo
Mon 02/02/15 07:57 AM
Edited by Justfun_1 on Mon 02/02/15 07:58 AM

Hope to be in a relationship with older man before valentines;) whos available;

Justfun_1's photo
Sun 02/01/15 06:20 PM

well, when you basically call all the guys on the site " Skanks".. be prepared to take some lumps

What are you talking about I never called anyone a "skank"!:angry:
I think you have been confused with the OP oops

Justfun_1's photo
Sun 02/01/15 05:27 PM

Seriously no one good lookin!!
How to make friends and influence people....? laugh