Community > Posts By > Justfun_1

Justfun_1's photo
Sat 01/10/15 02:10 PM
frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated laugh

Justfun_1's photo
Sat 01/10/15 08:41 AM

Okay, I totally get that I'm overweight and that's an understandable hurdle, but there has to be something more than that preventing decent men from replying. I've had a profile on here for years and post updated pictures every few months but have NEVER had a single date. If someone could please read the ad and tell me what it is I'm doing wrong, I would greatly appreciated it.

Your profile lacks a "Wow!" factor.
A good example from Dodo_David here. For him it lacks the "Wow!" factor,but for the right guy,it doesn't.

Justfun_1's photo
Sat 01/10/15 08:09 AM
It's a man and woman thing,nature.Keep it simple,follow what feels good,forget about where someone is from,religion,and politics.Keep it simple and enjoy for who and what we are,nothing else matters :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Sat 01/10/15 07:47 AM
Edited by Justfun_1 on Sat 01/10/15 07:49 AM
I honestly don't know minglerose,you tick all the boxes for pictures and a good profile.After all this time,for me to say be patient might not help.But it's still true isn't it ? He's out there somewhere but hasn't stumbled across your profile yet.Hang in there and keep smiling :smile:
Join in the forums too.Lot's of great people on here to chat and laugh with.

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 01/09/15 02:45 AM
He might be back. Apparently you can buy tablets for deactivation now laugh

Justfun_1's photo
Wed 01/07/15 08:13 AM
I do see some variables here.I have a hell of a conscience so i could never try to woo a woman away from a man.But if i met her later after they had split,and she told me that she had been thinking of me,that might just be a little different.
As far as head on flirting with someone in a relationship to steal them away,might that mean that it was possible for someone else to do that to you further down the line if it proved that the initial break up was due to a fickle nature.
Best to stay away if you can,but those damn emotions can get in the way sometimes.

Justfun_1's photo
Tue 01/06/15 09:03 PM

Again...I have to be the voice of reason.frustrated
Screaming is a female thing.
Real men yodel during the throes of passion.

You could be on to something there Pancho,maybe a connection between yodeling and the Swiss horn ? laugh

Justfun_1's photo
Tue 01/06/15 07:56 PM
With the right partner ? Yes,i moan.And with the wrong one too if i keep having to tell her what to do laugh
Your question Blondey about whether men are capable of coherent thought at those times ? There is a thought that god gave men a penis and a brain,but not enough blood to use both at the same time laugh
Sorry guys,didn't mean to let the side down with that one :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Mon 01/05/15 02:26 PM
Who's Frank ? laugh

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 01/02/15 09:55 AM

Hiya Seacoast ..... Why do people play games ..

To use someone for their own agenda .. Whatever that might be ..

Because they are dishonest and lack morals

They enjoy the thrill and power of mind games .. Strategy.. Tactics .. Manipulation .. control .. Perhaps there is an addictive quality

Because they can .. They have nothing to lose in their mind .. They get what they want and move on.

Conflict/Incongruence /miscommunication when it comes to commitment and what it is they actually seek . I.e a short fling with no intention of a long term relationship.

Why would you still want that person .. Attraction . Desire .. Need .. Longing .. . .. Hope that you will be the one to change them .. That you will be the one they crave . Some are simply Unaware that they are being played...until it is too late and there is already a deep emotional attachment .

I am sorry you had this experience Seacoast .. Don't be disheartened .. You deserve to find the man of your dreams . Someone who will adore and cherish you. :-)

All of the above...thanks for saving me the job of typing so much Blondey ! :smile:
I have male and female friends who are attracted to these bad girl/boys,they just can't keep away from the excitement and hope that they might be the one to change them.Unfortunately it has always ended in tears for those particular people.I'm just glad that i'm not one of those and can walk away from those kind of people.
Hang in there theseacoast,your ship will come in to dock before you know it...happy new year :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Sat 12/27/14 09:31 AM
I'm a professional,but a professional musician.Even though i am not away from home very often i have found that some women just assume that i will be playing around after each gig frustrated

Justfun_1's photo
Tue 12/16/14 02:47 PM
Edited by Justfun_1 on Tue 12/16/14 02:50 PM
Nice pictures Missie,but what profile ? Try adding something,at least a few interests ? Good luck with your search :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 12/11/14 05:21 AM
It sounds like a cliche,and i hated hearing it back then,but time is the only real cure.Sleeping around will either get you a reputation,make you bitter,or give you regrets later.New friends or hobbies can be a good distraction for the mind,but ultimately Crystal is correct,take it a week or two at a time,don't expect miracles,and one day soon you will wake up with a smile :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 12/05/14 06:41 AM

Yaaaaa....hard to figure.
I don't understand why women aren't interested, when a guy says nothing about himself,
except that he's looking to get laid.
I guess women aren't into mysterious, horny men, any more.
World is going to hell in a hand basket.

You know I don't usually get involved in topics like this but this time I couldn't refrain, for two reasons.
One is I totally agree with you Mr Pancho.
The very fact that he has 69 in his name say's it all.
I agree Joe,it's embarrassing frustrated

Justfun_1's photo
Sun 11/30/14 05:40 AM

Lol. Peter Parker is Spiderman's alter ego. You need to watch more movies...

laugh well, I saw Spiderman, once, years ago, so yep, I guess you�re right - I should refresh my knowlidge of superheros. Particulary when I�m in surch for one bigsmile

Did you see 'Arachnophobia' too ? laugh
Your profile is looking good,but then again,i wouldn't have thought any different with you using the now dreaded 'f' word :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Sat 11/29/14 08:41 AM

no. You must not let him know you have a sense of humor. :tongue: drinker

looks good. include what makes you comfy.

Oh, btw, 'fun' is code for nsa sex. just so you know.

OMG, didn�t know that scared thanks for warning and a good rate flowerforyou so no fun in my profile, not a bit offtopic well, not till I decide :banana: just not sure what nsa means? not very good in shortcuts
I found out about the 'fun' thing the hard way too,but it's too late now :smile:
nsa means 'no strings attached'

Justfun_1's photo
Sat 11/29/14 07:19 AM
The Quiet Man- a classic romantic comedy
Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid- a very clever movie starring Steve Martin and lots of dead people :smile:
Spinal Tap- because i can relate to it in so many ways

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 11/21/14 08:46 AM
A large ,neat,Courvoiser

Justfun_1's photo
Wed 11/19/14 04:26 AM

Every woman wants her man to love her from his heart and soul.. When a woman loves a man she wants to be the most important person in his life.. When a woman truly loves you, she will give all her time and attention to you.. She call you and text you all day when you are away from her because she wants to be part of every single thing you do.. She will be jealous of other women around you because she wants all your attention focused on her.. She would like to meet you everyday because she would love to spend quality time with you.. She will do everything she can, to see her man happy.. She will feel more and more loved when her man shares his dreams and fantasies with her.. She also wants her man to share his emotions, his fears and his laughter with her. she actually wants her man to be proud to have her in his life.. to be very honest, when a woman is in love with a man she wants to be emotionally,soulfully and telepathcally connected to him :-)

#Be true to love and love will be true to you :-)

If she got any closer to him they would be Siamese twins
laughing .. Going to the toilet could be interesting :-)

Hmmm???what Oh! oops slaphead Indeed!:laughing: tears :laughing:
its called being with someone 24/7... Believe it or not I have a friend with a clingy girlfriend .. And yes if he leaves the room to go the toilet .. She goes with him ... Lmao

She takes " put the seat back down!".. to the extreme.. doesn't she.
hahaha .. Might try that :-) of course she could just be blowing him dry :-)
A blow/dry job ? whoa :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Tue 11/18/14 12:43 PM

I wouldn't change anything.Like many on here,i have been through the heartache etc,got over it,and had some harmless fun.I like who i am now and i know the kind of person i want to be with.There is no substitute for experience,so if i find her to share our life and experiences that will be wonderful,if not,life is still good...

Yeah, I think that is the right attitude ..
For me the thing is, had I stayed with my husband, I would have missed out on all the stuff I learnt during my second relationship. And sure, I would have had different things with and from my husband, but... the BIG 'but' for me... my 2nd partner has been a pro drummer, so he was all about music, pro sound & pro lighting etc. etc. (he used to work in show-business for some 20 yrs). And I learnt SO much from him! If it wasn't for him, I would NEVER have gotten on stage to sing, to perform, to become the MC of an event etc. and find out just how much I like doing all that!
And that may sound trivial, but doing such things, is a crucial part of ME of who I AM. I just never knew until I was with him.
I discovered that I liked playing drums myself, so I got my own drum-kit.
My son got into music because of my ex as well, had his own band, wrote the music and lyrics, he was the lead singer, learnt to play guitar and blossomed, he turned out to be an unbelievably good performer! That kid belongs on stage! Stage animal, lol, hope he'll get back up there some time!

Just a few things, but these were and are SO important and I would never ever have known, nor have had the chance to explore this side of me, if it hadn't been for my 2nd partner.

So would I want to trade that in for 25 yrs of LT commitment? The first thing that I feel is "NO WAY!!"

Geezz ... clarity at last, lol, thank you JustFun. I guess I sometimes need a drummer to wake me up
flowerforyou flowerforyou
Thank you Crystal for your understanding.Why are you so far away ? And why am i not taller ? haha. I'm glad you enjoyed and embraced the musical passions of your ex,even with the best of intentions,not many women can adapt to the life of a pro musician.And still you and your family enjoy it so much.I needn't tell you to keep on encouraging those closest to you,while it didn't help my relationship,my profession took me all over the world and gave me experiences that i still wonder if they really happened :smile: .Even if your son doesn't make a career out of music,he already has a talent and passion that will help him through life,and something he can always fall back on.
So still a big YES from me.No changes,i have my experiences and they all make me smile now :smile:

Oh yes, I totally understood the artistic side .. simply because I am artistic myself. Runs in the family from my mom's side. Lot's of musicians, painters etc etc. So it's in our DNA. And a true beaut to see that in both my kids as well :)
I don't ever miss my ex, the one thing I do miss, is the artistic click, the artistic exchange. We weren't right for each other as partners, but artistically we did erm .. nurture and stimulate each other. We totally understood the other that way, even though he didn't paint, he had knowledge of light & colour (pro light & sound tech), so he had 'the eye' for it. I got him to play drums again, after years of not playing, because I understood how important it is for a musician, an artist. I could tell what mood he was in by listening to him playing, the way he hit the cymbals, the toms etc. Now he's playing in a band again and I'm so friggin happy about that!
I loved that part of our relationship and that's the only part I dearly missed in the beginning, and sometimes still miss .. It was almost a separate entity within the relationship, if you know what I mean (i'm quite sure you do).
I would agree with that,it is in our DNA,my brother was a pro keyboard player/singer.I didn't have an ex who understood,but she did try at first.We learn don't we,some things we can adapt to,and some things we can't.I don't tour like i used to,so time apart would no longer be a problem.But that give and take,understanding,and encouragement has to be mutual ! I guess that is one of the biggest things i have learned.I wish her well too,no regrets,i simply learned what i do and don't want.That part of my life is long gone,but music has never let me down,and never will,whether playing it,or listening to it...the hope is to meet someone who does understand.You did hit on a part of that,the artistic involvement and intimacy ? That has to be felt to be understood ? Thank you Crystal flowers :smile:

Your welcome, I quite enjoyed that!! Feels really good to exchange about this with someone who simply understands! Cos boy, I DO miss that in my life!
I think in a few months we'll have rehearsals for the King's day gig again, the band is already rehearsing though, and that used to be in our home, so I was part of that. And have to be honest, knowing that that is happening again, but me not being there anymore .. f*** do I miss that!! I don't miss him, don't get me wrong, but the entire hustle and bustle and all the fun and stuff that goes on around a band, the rehearsals ... Usually they needed me to fill in with singing, easier to rehearse for them .. dang, it was SO MUCH FUN! Now I have to make do with occasionally singing in a pub, but no band, just karaoke music to back me up .. not quite the same feel, hahahaha
Me too,it's good to exchange banter with a kindred spirit :smile: Don't you have jam sessions over there so you can get up and play with bands again ? You can't beat being in the deep end and hoping you all start and stop at the same time laugh
I don't miss her either,but i do know that this is part of who i am and not just a job or hobby.So any future long term would have to more than just say they understand,they would have to feel it,so i know that she is genuinely happy too...
Thankfully we are drummers,so we can play to enhance passion,or beat the crap out of the drums to release whatever we like :smile: