Community > Posts By > Justfun_1

Justfun_1's photo
Mon 03/02/15 04:09 PM
If you aren't using a computer,a message notification can mean you have been sent a flirt.
People can set filters for age,distance,married,smoking etc, if your profile doesn't tally with what they want,you can't message them.

Justfun_1's photo
Mon 03/02/15 02:22 PM

Peeks in and runs .. Laughing .. Must be a full mingle moon again :-)
I was thinking the same :smile: There's an eclipse on March 20th,hopefully normal insanity will return after that laugh

Justfun_1's photo
Mon 03/02/15 09:59 AM
I did try to upload a full body pic,but i got an automated message from Mingle saying,'Sorry,work on your abs some more and we might consider it' laugh

Justfun_1's photo
Sun 03/01/15 05:42 AM
There's a total solar eclipse due on the 20th March 2015 that should be visible in northern Europe :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Sat 02/28/15 05:08 AM
One of his sayings applies to Mingle sometimes...'There's life Jim,but not as we know it' :smile: laugh

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 02/27/15 01:09 PM

Bette Davis said: "Men and women can make a marriage work if they have separate bathrooms."

How hard is it to be living with someone you're married to? Beyond just separate bathrooms, what other factors can make living with the opposite sex more fortunate?

Does that mean bathroom or loo?
Two loos, yes, handy! Two bathrooms, what the heck for?
Normal Dutch homes never have 2 bathrooms. Slightly more expensive houses do have two loos, not two bathrooms.
Only detached, expensive houses may come with two bathrooms, but I think even then it wouldn't be common. Prolly just the filthy stinking rich b@st@rds that have that luxury :tongue:

For me an important factor for living happily together, is having my own room for my meditation, crystals, paintings etc. If I couldn't have my own room / space, I'd go mental.
You need room for your drums too Crystal :smile:

Oh yeah, that too! The other day with rehearsals the drummer (my ex) was using a small electronic kit. Not his own, but dang, did that thing sound good! Just as good as an acoustic one, better than his own very expensive electronic kit! Mostly the cymbals, they were great, like real, bluddy expensive cymbals. And yet a real nice, compact kit. I wouldn't mind one like that, although I usually prefer an acoustic kit... Oh well, dreams ...
I have tried the electronic ones,but the same as most things electronic,they lack the right feel,and i lose my passion.So i stick with the way it should be and enjoy myself.
(I just read that back.If anyone is wondering,i'm still talking about drums laugh )

Well, glad you cleared that up laugh And I agree... although I wouldn't mind trying the one I mentioned. I think that would have a nice feel to it. THe one my ex had, didn't. The toms weren't bad, but the cymbals felt weird. Esp the HH. But I have to make do with my acoustic kit as well. It needs tuning, badly. But I can't. If I'd try, I'd make it even worse. I could never tune my guitar either. Bluddy annoying. I could tell it was off, but then always got lost and ended up with something that sounded horrible. So I daren't do the toms... Just put on me headphones, turn up the volume. At least that way I won't really have to listen to it laugh
Most people feel intimidated by tuning,but you get used to it once you get it right.I tune mine to the way i like it rather than musically like some drummers do.There is an easy method...

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 02/27/15 01:02 PM
His final post on Twitter..."A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. [Live Long and Prosper.]
Thanks for the memories Leonard Nimoy.

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 02/27/15 12:48 PM

Bette Davis said: "Men and women can make a marriage work if they have separate bathrooms."

How hard is it to be living with someone you're married to? Beyond just separate bathrooms, what other factors can make living with the opposite sex more fortunate?

Normal Dutch homes never have 2 bathrooms. Slightly more expensive houses do have two loos, not two bathrooms.
Only detached, expensive houses may come with two bathrooms, but I think even then it wouldn't be common. Prolly just the filthy stinking rich b@st@rds that have that luxury :tongue:

For me an important factor for living happily together, is having my own room for my meditation, crystals, paintings etc. If I couldn't have my own room / space, I'd go mental.

Oh yeah, that too! The other day with rehearsals the drummer (my ex) was using a small electronic kit. Not his own, but dang, did that thing sound good! Just as good as an acoustic one, better than his own very expensive electronic kit! Mostly the cymbals, they were great, like real, bluddy expensive cymbals. And yet a real nice, compact kit. I wouldn't mind one like that, although I usually prefer an acoustic kit... Oh well, dreams ...
I have tried the electronic ones,but the same as most things electronic,they lack the right feel,and i lose my passion.So i stick with the way it should be and enjoy myself.
(I just read that back.If anyone is wondering,i'm still talking about drums laugh )

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 02/27/15 08:03 AM

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 02/27/15 07:58 AM
So,pictures of someone else,and admitting to a boring profile?...Good luck with that laugh

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 02/27/15 07:55 AM
I don't think you can change your username without registering again with a different email address

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 02/27/15 07:50 AM
Try saying sorry to the parents of a 15 year old girl that you groomed and raped...see how that works for you

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 02/27/15 07:27 AM
Legally you do not have the right to 5 years younger than yourself,it's also wrong in every other conceivable way.This is an adult site,perhaps there are sites for sickos like yourself,but you won't find children on here...

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 02/27/15 07:16 AM
Did you know that in the civilized world guys who think like you are called paedophiles ?

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 02/27/15 07:03 AM
So now you are looking for women 15 and older ? I think you are missing the point,or possibly taking the piss ? I see you are studying neurosurgery,would that be as a profession,or so you can get help ? frustrated

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 02/27/15 06:54 AM
Look at the profile that YOU created. It says clearly that you are looking for women between 15 and 25 !

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 02/27/15 06:46 AM
I think the point might be that it would be a concern to any level headed woman that a man says on his profile that he would be interested in a child as young as 15

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 02/27/15 04:48 AM
One Flew Over The Cuckoos Bacon :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 02/27/15 04:35 AM
Fried Green Bacon

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 02/26/15 11:28 AM
The Gold Coast in Australia :smile: