Thu 08/27/15 01:34 PM

(((((:heart: justfun ))))

Thank you Annie flowers

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 08/27/15 01:24 PM
I need a hug because it's been such a long time and i miss affection :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 08/27/15 12:31 PM

Who told you I like cake?mad rant :angry: indifferent ok... How much?

I work for the NSA...i know all your dirty and not so dirty secrets. pitchfork :banana: :angel: :laughing: :laughing:

No Strings Attached is a company now ? :banana: laugh :banana:

Justfun_1's photo
Tue 08/25/15 05:13 PM
Edited by Justfun_1 on Tue 08/25/15 05:16 PM

Yes I have and wholeheartedly regretted it. A) because it ain't right and B) because my intuition turned out to be right.
Then you're stuck with the question: What am I gonna do with the knowledge?
Him angry cause I snooped, me angry cause of what he'd done.
So yeah, I had done something wrong, but so had he ...

I don't think i agree with your final sentence there Crystal. In my case,i didn't have to snoop. Thankfully most people get sloppy, and that arouses our suspicions or gives us intuition. You trusted your intuition,and you were right. So i don't think you did anything wrong. You would only have done something wrong if your intuition proved to be wrong :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Tue 08/25/15 02:38 PM
Unless it's half a page without paragraphs,i read all profiles that i visit. But if i get the same old cliches,i soon get bored. The same with the usual scammer words and sentences. On the flip side,i expect someone to have read my profile before they contact me. They get one chance with a stupid question,and if they ask for something that is already there again,they are gone :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Tue 08/25/15 11:02 AM
Mingle hasn't changed me in real life. But it has educated me on how to behave online,mainly through the good people of the forums. I find that i more often need to be more direct with people i don't know,which can be a shame sometimes. It's hard to get the essence of a person across when using text only. But saying that,i have found that to the rare special person,it is still possible to find warmth and humour in words very early on.
So i suppose the Mingle forum has changed me online only,and thanks for that :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Tue 08/25/15 10:41 AM

I don't know if I have a favorite...

I've got a least favorite. I hate the rule "never sleep with a drummer," because well, I play drums. grumble

Oh yeah, can relate to that ... had plenty of "no sex with a drummer" when I was still with my ex
laugh

Maybe it's cause I drum a bit myself too, kinda cancel each other out, lol

Hey ! I am being unjustly victimised here ! hahaha

Justfun_1's photo
Tue 08/25/15 05:08 AM
John Farnhams version of Help,by the Beatles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6QtEfw--z4

Justfun_1's photo
Mon 08/24/15 02:26 PM
Local isn't working for me on Mingle,but i have spoken to some fabulous ladies from too far away land frustrated
I can't get better results until there are more local members with good taste laugh

Justfun_1's photo
Mon 08/24/15 07:22 AM
Feeling strange but happy after talking to a lovely lady in Australia that i haven't heard from for 26 years ! :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Sun 08/23/15 02:18 PM

When a man is shorter, it doesn't make me feel particularly feminine. A man the same height okayish, but if I'd wear shoes/boots with a bit of a higher heel ... Even the normal average boot easily puts another 4-5 cm (2") to my 5 foot 10.

It's much nicer if you have to look up to a man to talk, kiss, hug etc. and if a guy can put his arm around my shoulders without having to dislocate his shoulder, brilliant!

It's a primal instinct thing I guess, to feel more protected and safe, and feminine.
I mean, how can I be soft and feminine when I tower over a guy? Just doesn't work.

Men shorter than me don't turn me on either, not even when they're really hunky. The attraction mechanism simply doesn't kick into gear. Just doesn't work.
Just the thought of having to bend my head to kiss a guy ... off-putting. Now if a guy is taller and pulls my head back to kiss me ... oh yeah baby! Instant fireworks. :angel:

Okayish ??? Okay,i guess if lifts are good enough for Tom Cruise,they're good enough for me to avoid the 'ish' part laugh

Justfun_1's photo
Sat 08/22/15 04:48 PM
I'm a drummer :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Sat 08/22/15 12:45 PM
The whole physical attraction thing can vary so much for many guys. If asked,i would say a size 12 to 14 would be my ideal. However,i have had a very powerful attraction to some women who have been a little larger simply because of a certain look. I am mainly attracted to eyes and a great smile,so if i can make her smile for me,any thoughts of size seem to disappear :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 08/21/15 05:09 AM
Hello It's Me - Todd Rundgren

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 08/21/15 04:34 AM
Fooled Around and Fell in Love - Elvin Bishop

Justfun_1's photo
Mon 08/17/15 01:31 PM
Uhhh,guys ? This thread is from 2007. I don't see anyone from above the previous 2 posts on the forum anymore. Just sayin' :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Sun 08/16/15 04:22 PM
Edited by Justfun_1 on Sun 08/16/15 04:22 PM

Hi drummer boy how is life in the motherland . Hope you have enjoyed the heat ..daylight savings in a few weeks ..better unpack your thermals bigsmile

Still drumming away here Blondey. We had more daylight,but the rain tends to keep the heat away.Thanks for reminding me we will be losing some daylight soon,i needed that laugh
On a plus side,we might get some new blood to welcome in the forums during our winter nights :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Sun 08/16/15 03:18 PM

I agree with most of the things said so far. I would also add that the older someone is,the more life experience they have. So they are more likely and more capable of joining a forum conversation.
I reckon the Intimate Encounter types have a look,but they are looking for something more instant and gratifying.
As for gay/homosexual,i'm not sure. We do have some lesbian ladies that post on the forums,but i'm unaware of any regular gay men. I don't really know why that is. I like to think that all are welcome,but we all know that in reality,there is still a stigma attached to some peoples gender preference.
so very true Pommy boy :thumbsup: waving There are some who are set in their ways as far as religious beliefs and their righteous opinionated world view is biased when it comes to sexual orientation . All should be welcome .. regardless of what they seek when it comes to dating and relationships but many are ridiculed :angel:

Well said my angelic Kiwi friend haha...Hi Blondey waving

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25