Community > Posts By > Justfun_1

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 06/19/15 04:11 AM
Tried it in my younger days.It was fun,but awkward moving around :wink:
As for the taller ladies,not to worry,wing mirrors make for a good foot rest with the windows down laugh

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 06/18/15 02:45 PM
I have always thought of random being random,and the sugar daddy thing a form of prostitution.After all,the gifts are only a substitution for money aren't they ?
So the choice would be random because you enjoy sex for what it is,or a sugar daddy because you enjoy some kind of benefit from sex that isn't meaningful ?

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 06/18/15 10:34 AM

Its actually getting quite annoying Lol
I can understand it being annoying if you have stated in your profile that you have a particular age group in mind,but i just read yours and it says nothing at all about age.
If you tell a waiter you don't mind and he brings you steak,would you then get annoyed and tell him you are vegetarian ? laugh
Simplify and do as the ladies have said,set your age filters and enjoy yourself :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Tue 06/16/15 08:55 AM

where can i find that sir? pleasw help me to fix my account thats why i cant message you back.. i still not yet received the verification code.

#sad
Spam,or Junk Mail will be on the menu of your personal email account,not on Mingle.It's in amongst Inbox,Sent,Drafts etc.

Justfun_1's photo
Tue 06/16/15 04:02 AM
The spam folder is also called junk mail.I hope that helps ?

Justfun_1's photo
Sun 06/07/15 04:37 AM
A few cups of coffee,followed by Earl Grey tea for the rest of the day...

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 05/28/15 06:34 AM
I didn't think it through when i started on here.Yes,i was very naive and thought that having a fun life with someone sounded good.Then i found out that 'fun' on dating sites tends to have a singular meaning if that's what you are looking for.I cringe now when i look at profiles because some actually say 'not looking for just fun' frustrated laugh

Justfun_1's photo
Mon 05/25/15 01:17 PM
My home town of Halifax had quite a reputation in the 16 and 17 hundreds.If a man stole more than 13 pence,he would be flogged or beheaded.There is a pub about a mile from the gibbet,and it is said that if a man escaped and got that far,he was a free man again.The pub is called The Running Man...

Justfun_1's photo
Mon 05/25/15 02:19 AM
Thanks Jaan,typical cloudy weather for today !
Have a good one too drinker

Justfun_1's photo
Sun 05/24/15 08:25 AM
Yes,you will have to deactivate and register again with another email address

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 05/22/15 09:43 AM
I was 24 and having the time of my life :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 05/22/15 04:07 AM

love Please consider the strap on...
Please consider reading 'strap on' backwards laugh laugh laugh

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 05/22/15 04:00 AM
That's g spot and clitoris mentioned so far.Just the third erogenous zone needed now for a 'trigasm'...another great word :banana: :smile: :banana:

Justfun_1's photo
Tue 05/19/15 12:46 PM
It's a good profile Willy.Maybe a few more interests and pics if you have them ?
Join in the forums too,lots of good people and many laughs here.
Good luck :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Tue 05/19/15 05:28 AM
I tried to bring up these points in a previous thread about how great humans are.I didn't use corporations as Crystal has done;didn't think i needed to as they are run by humans ! But unfortunately,blind and tunnel vision by certain others who have no thoughts for the future of the planet and their own offspring,made me shake my head and leave the thread.
It's a shame,but we are in a self-destruct mode while selfishness and ignorance are happily absorbed by so many for the sake of today only...frustrated

Justfun_1's photo
Mon 05/18/15 07:16 PM
I intend to live forever,or die trying - Groucho Marx

Justfun_1's photo
Mon 05/18/15 06:58 PM
We can all agree that we don't always agree with each other.Do you agree ?
Just to be awkward,i'm going to say no...laugh

Justfun_1's photo
Mon 05/18/15 05:13 PM

I make up words all the time, lol

within my circle of familiar people, its no big deal

I believe words are supposed to be able to change their meaning and evolve within the CONTEXT which they are used

and so long as the meaning is understood, I have no problem with it

for instance, if I say 'thank you' and someone says 'no probs', I understand that is the same as a welcome or stating they did not mind doing it at all

others get stuck on the formality and may find such a response not 'appropriate'
Yes,very similar to Australians who say 'no worries'...

Justfun_1's photo
Mon 05/18/15 04:46 PM

ya mean like.........chizzle ma nizzle yo phat ho ?????
Exactly ! Thanks Argo laugh laugh laugh laugh

Justfun_1's photo
Mon 05/18/15 04:39 PM
I'm curious as to peoples thoughts,likes,or dislikes with the use of words that are being given different meanings as time goes on.
There seems to be so many now,mainly adopted by the younger generation (of which i used to be one :smile: ),and mostly what were originally meant to mean something or someone not nice.So we have words like bad,wicked,thug,and now in England 'sick',apparently these are now good descriptions.
Of course we also have male and female body parts that we refer to as animals or birds.Very old words such as 'gay' that simply meant carefree back in the 1800's,but as time went on,it is purely a homosexual word now.
So a few ideas to get you thinking,let's hear your thoughts...

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25