Community > Posts By > Justfun_1

Justfun_1's photo
Mon 04/27/15 01:26 PM
Oops,didn't use my eyes either...sorry Lynn laugh

Justfun_1's photo
Mon 04/27/15 01:25 PM

cos they not using their eyes to read withlaugh
Set your filters so the young ones can't message you.
Welcome waving

Justfun_1's photo
Mon 04/27/15 06:26 AM
Feel Like Makin' Love -Bad Company

Justfun_1's photo
Mon 04/27/15 04:16 AM
Temptation

Justfun_1's photo
Sun 04/26/15 02:58 PM
After reading your last thread,i would suggest leaving instructions for him to make his own dinner,that will surprise him laugh

Justfun_1's photo
Sun 04/26/15 02:54 PM
I'm smart and quick on my feet with the things i know about,and not so smart and quick with everything else.
Mainly book and experience smart rather than college/university stuff :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Sat 04/25/15 09:21 AM
Go Now-Moody Blues

Justfun_1's photo
Sat 04/25/15 08:54 AM
I'm going to be greedy because i love both,so i would say a little inland with a short journey to the beach.
Welcome back Slavegirl :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Sat 04/25/15 05:08 AM

Is it disrespectful to someone to get consent from the parents now days?
Not at all.In the old days people were more innocent and looked for the wisdom of parents.But reality now tells us that we know more about our potential spouse than our parents do.Asking for their blessing sounds better than asking for consent...

Justfun_1's photo
Sat 04/25/15 03:18 AM
Times have certainly changed haven't they ? Let's face it,marriage doesn't have the same meaning that it used to,and hasn't for some time now.Unfortunately there's a good chance that one or both parents are married again,so perhaps not necessary to introduce them just for the thoughts of marriage ?

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 04/24/15 05:52 AM
Tonights gig is back on...Yay ! :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 04/24/15 01:07 AM

I feel like a massage ... I'm still overexcited... I need to calm down and relax... soft hands massaging the knots out of my shoulder/neck muscles, relaxing my back, my legs .. bliss!!
Do they have to be soft hands ? How about slightly calloused from stick friction ? Calm down Crystal,i said 'stick' friction haha

Oh ... I can handle 'stick friction' hands... :angel:
You're on,it would be calming for me right now too...i think :tongue:

As long as you don't pass out till you've finished working on me and pleased me :tongue:
No danger of that,as long as you have plenty of oils or lotions for me to work with.Is it okay if i don't pass out at all ? I might need a shower afterwards :tongue:

I got a full bottle of wonderfully scented massage oil!
And a man who doesn't pass out... bliss!
Quickly starts looking for more gigs in Holland...haha

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 04/23/15 03:09 PM
Well done.You are absolutely right,i am not fake :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 04/23/15 02:53 PM
I just had a look for you.Yes,there are some Indian women online ! And even better,they seem to have fake pics and numerous names when Google checked...just like you infact ! Hurry,so many ideal matches with multiple personalities for you...

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 04/23/15 02:18 PM

I feel like a massage ... I'm still overexcited... I need to calm down and relax... soft hands massaging the knots out of my shoulder/neck muscles, relaxing my back, my legs .. bliss!!
Do they have to be soft hands ? How about slightly calloused from stick friction ? Calm down Crystal,i said 'stick' friction haha

As long as you don't pass out till you've finished working on me and pleased me :tongue:
No danger of that,as long as you have plenty of oils or lotions for me to work with.Is it okay if i don't pass out at all ? I might need a shower afterwards :tongue:

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 04/23/15 01:40 PM

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 04/23/15 01:26 PM

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 04/23/15 12:56 PM
Feeling annoyed ! Tomorrow nights venue stopped putting bands on Fridays a few months ago and didn't tell us,pure luck we found out off someone else today or we would have turned up.Damn inconsiderate people...frustrated rant

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 04/23/15 08:41 AM
On the flip side of these comments,i prefer to stay smooth.Skin against skin is a much more enjoyable experience :tongue:

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 04/23/15 06:31 AM

Thinking ... "that was good!"
Thinking..."that was cryptic" haha

Wasn't it, lol
Did the butler do it ? Or are you just wishing he had ? :wink:
I wish i could have a read...:smile:

Don't worry, if you're interested, I'll let you know when it's done.
I will probably start posting teasers when I'm close to finishing the translations. Not here of course, it would never pass the PG13 stuff, lol
Oh,yes please.I pm'd you with information about a book you might be interested in ?

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25