Community > Posts By > Justfun_1

Justfun_1's photo
Wed 04/15/15 12:44 PM

I don't know if some you folks are kidding or not,I love animals to death myself,but to say you love animals or an animal more than a human,is a total insult to any human being,there'no way to sugarcoat it either,but to each their own!ohwell
I think it's more about respect than love. look around you at what is going on in the world...

Justfun_1's photo
Wed 04/15/15 12:00 PM

It's in our nature to destroy each other....kinda like the phrase 'survival of the fittest'
Agreed,and very sad. But why do we insist on wiping out other species,and the things in the world that we need to survive ? We have no right to do that,so i refer yet again to our arrogance...

Justfun_1's photo
Wed 04/15/15 11:50 AM

Apart from our arrogance and willingness to see or allow things around us to be destroyed ? I think we have a lot to learn from the animal kingdom and nature...

If it were that way animals would have been ruling the world....surprised
Really ? We are talking levels of intelligence now.Unfortunately,we are running before we can walk,and certainly not learning from our mistakes.I don't think any of our animal friends would be stupid enough to be on a self-destruct course...

It's in Nature too...worse then humans....but not as much documented.

Ah yes,you must mean the time when a particular species was seeking world domination,and killing thousands for greed and personal gain ? laugh I know in some ways it is all relative,but let's be realistic about this,there are many things we should hang our heads in shame about,but our arrogance prevents us from doing that...

Justfun_1's photo
Wed 04/15/15 11:24 AM

Apart from our arrogance and willingness to see or allow things around us to be destroyed ? I think we have a lot to learn from the animal kingdom and nature...

If it were that way animals would have been ruling the world....surprised
Really ? We are talking levels of intelligence now.Unfortunately,we are running before we can walk,and certainly not learning from our mistakes.I don't think any of our animal friends would be stupid enough to be on a self-destruct course...

Justfun_1's photo
Wed 04/15/15 11:08 AM

Justfun_1's photo
Wed 04/15/15 08:47 AM
I guess i will try the 20 year thing too so i fit in with everyone else.Better to look like a young perv on here than an old one laugh

Justfun_1's photo
Wed 04/15/15 05:18 AM
English/Yorkshire,but i found it useful to learn how to say please and thank you in the native tongue when visiting other countries :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Tue 04/14/15 02:11 PM
It could be that someone sent you a flirt ? They show up as messages with the phone app...

Justfun_1's photo
Tue 04/14/15 01:18 PM
Thinking how much i love springtime and sunshine.Is it just me,or is it hot ? :smile: frustrated

Justfun_1's photo
Mon 04/13/15 02:36 PM
I think it's chemistry that dictates speed,the mental one rather than the physical :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Sun 04/12/15 02:01 PM

I think I'd like to meet no1phd and Romeo. lol. There are many more including Crystal.
I forgot to include one of the sweetest, nicest guys on here - Joethebricky.

Oww. thank you! Would like to meet you too!
Basically these lists sux, as you always forget ppl ...
Would also like to meet Debbie, JustFun, Eric, 1J, Estelle, Ese (I wanna know if he really slaps a pending patent on everything! And he's got a bike, I want a ride!! :tongue: shades ) Joe... Yellow Rose, TxsGal, Pansy..
Like to see Bastet, intriguing person!
And Dodo, I want to see what he looks like in his human outfit...
I could make a list a mile long...

But, we HAVE to, MUST invite Krupa as well!
That's very kind Crystal,i would like to meet you too,we could practice some rhythms together :tongue:

Justfun_1's photo
Sun 04/12/15 07:10 AM
Coffee in the morning,Earl Grey tea the rest of the day drinker

Justfun_1's photo
Sun 04/12/15 04:53 AM
Taken 2...a refreshingly good sequal :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 04/10/15 07:16 AM

*runs away before the tongue lashing* tongue2
Haha,Crystal is mounting her broom for a transatlantic flight right now laugh

Not sure yet... I'm a tad low on Fairy dust --> fuel for my Nimbus 5000 Turbo injection..
plus .. vulgar and crude is in the ear of the beholder... so unless I get a more specific description .. I cannot pass sound judgment .. whether to start up me broom or not... :tongue:
A more specific description would get me barred for life on here haha

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 04/09/15 02:23 PM

*runs away before the tongue lashing* tongue2
Haha,Crystal is mounting her broom for a transatlantic flight right now laugh

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 04/09/15 02:15 PM
It is spontaneous...or not. There have been times when nothing needed to be said,and other times when one or both would be quite vocal.It's all about the chemistry of the moment,and the passion.I wouldn't want it to be the same and repetetive every time either.One woman in particular started off well,but as we continued she got quite crude and vulgar.I'm not a prude,but it became a turn off and i was glad when we said goodbye...

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 04/09/15 01:39 PM
Once you start chatting with someone,you are limited by your own limitations :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 04/09/15 01:23 PM
If i feel love again,i will say it.It feels far too good to keep to myself,and the whole point is to let her know too...:smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 04/09/15 05:21 AM

If any of us knew we wouldn't be here.
I was under the impression that most people do know,and they are here in the hope of finding someone to share it with ?

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 04/09/15 05:07 AM
Knowing that the other person loves you equally and unconditionally too.That's when falling in 'real' love happens for me...nothing else matters

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25