Community > Posts By > Justfun_1

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 04/23/15 03:54 AM

yeh lol.this one hasn't got back to me.if someone says where u from u answer right away been about an hour now lmao n nothing.
You must have made him think,obviously a traumatic experience lol

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 04/23/15 03:46 AM

Not surprising that this is happening on this site because I myself have run into lots of users whom have lied to me of where they are from and I for one don't get why they bother to pull this kind of crap because I think a lot of peoples dispise this kind of deception
It happens on all sites,including the ones you have to pay for.There are threads about this subject on here with lots of good hints and tips.But the secret is to notice the signs early and don't let it get you down.All good people dislike deception...

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 04/23/15 03:40 AM
It's quite funny when they try to argue that they were born in these geographically misplaced towns and cities.That's when i can have a bit of fun if i'm in the mood...said the spider to the fly haha

Justfun_1's photo
Wed 04/22/15 03:34 AM
Toto

Justfun_1's photo
Wed 04/22/15 02:50 AM

Thinking ... "that was good!"
Thinking..."that was cryptic" haha

Wasn't it, lol
Did the butler do it ? Or are you just wishing he had ? :wink:
I wish i could have a read...:smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Tue 04/21/15 04:46 PM

hey beautiful how's your birthday..?.
did you blow..hmn.. out your candles yet..:wink: laugh flowerforyou :angel:

its gone now, boohoo.

yes I did blow, urrrrrrrr the candles out, ha ha :wink:
I hope you didn't blow too hard,there will be wax everywhere haha

Justfun_1's photo
Tue 04/21/15 04:20 PM

Thinking ... "that was good!"
Thinking..."that was cryptic" haha

Justfun_1's photo
Tue 04/21/15 07:24 AM

I can understand losing trust in a woman,but in women ? I had some friends telling me that women are all the same after the break up with my ex,but when i asked if that meant that men were all the same too,they were lost for words.It can seem easier to generalize and let bitterness take over,but then you are the long term loser when looking for happiness...

Yep :thumbsup:
Hiya (((Justfun))) flowerforyou
Hi ((Crystal)) flowers

Justfun_1's photo
Tue 04/21/15 07:15 AM
I can understand losing trust in a woman,but in women ? I had some friends telling me that women are all the same after the break up with my ex,but when i asked if that meant that men were all the same too,they were lost for words.It can seem easier to generalize and let bitterness take over,but then you are the long term loser when looking for happiness...

Justfun_1's photo
Tue 04/21/15 06:36 AM
Happy hunting Lynn :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Mon 04/20/15 02:30 PM
Can't the girl be a lady too ?:smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Mon 04/20/15 05:51 AM
Julia Roberts :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Mon 04/20/15 03:49 AM

who is that drummer?!!!!surprised flowerforyou
I had more hair back then laugh
wow that must have been an amazing experience .. Look how many people were there .... smiling .. Can You autograph my Liverpool scarf :-)
It was a hell of an experience Blondey. It used to confuse people when i spoke in a Yorkshire accent rather than scouse though haha. Grat fun,and happy memories. But getting back to the topic,i used to see people smile or cry during this song.Originally from the Rodgers and Hammerstein musical,'Carousel'.
I know that feeling, as i'm a season ticket hol
I learned something else from that song too Messi.On one occasion a lady stood up at the beginning of the song and walked out while sticking twoo fingers up at Gerry.Turns out she was a Rangers fan haha.Such a pity that some people can let petty things get in the way and blind them to the words of a great song...

Justfun_1's photo
Mon 04/20/15 03:33 AM

wow that must have been an amazing experience .. Look how many people were there .... smiling .. Can You autograph my Liverpool scarf :-)
It was a hell of an experience Blondey. It used to confuse people when i spoke in a Yorkshire accent rather than scouse though haha. Grat fun,and happy memories. But getting back to the topic,i used to see people smile or cry during this song.Originally from the Rodgers and Hammerstein musical,'Carousel'.

Justfun_1's photo
Mon 04/20/15 03:20 AM
I'm a drummer.We have a huge Mingle jam in the making here folks :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Mon 04/20/15 03:18 AM

Justfun_1's photo
Mon 04/20/15 03:05 AM

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=awositUJYLM
http://youtu.be/2hS83UR8XAk :-)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ken104pcV2k
A very powerful song.I played it for years and saw what it meant to people...

Check out the video,you might recognise the young drummer haha

Justfun_1's photo
Mon 04/20/15 03:01 AM

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=awositUJYLM
http://youtu.be/2hS83UR8XAk :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ken104pcV2k
A very powerful song.I played it for years and saw what it meant to people...

Justfun_1's photo
Sat 04/18/15 09:18 AM
I'm still waiting for Megan Fox to get back to me.She sent a lovely message and kept calling me dear.I'll wait a little longer,she must be busy making another movie laugh

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 04/17/15 02:32 PM

Haha,you should play 'Fever' for your neighbour,or something by Sade,much more sensual. I don't use tabs because i'm self taught and don't read.My reputation is because of my ear and feel :tongue:

Sade? Drums to Sade?? Hmm.. need to check that out, for the heck of it.. must be pretty boring!
I preferred to find tabs online to have something to go on. So I printed a whole lot of them. Most songs I've played a lot I can do without, but still want the tabs on the music stand... if it isn't there I tend to panic ohwell
Oh,you need someone to show you how to feel.Tabs are okay,but they take away some emotion...
Gorgeous picture by the way flowers

You just want me to sit on your lap, lol... but in a way you're right...

And thank you! flowerforyou
Had my hair cut today and bought a new necklace - the one in the picture.
In a way you are right too lol
And you are welcome :smile:

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25