Community > Posts By > Justfun_1

Justfun_1's photo
Sat 07/18/15 05:33 AM

I'm waiting for 2Kids to come and seduce me. :wink:

As long as you explain that you mean 2kidsmom. Otherwise it just sounds so wrong. shocked :smile:
Well spotted Friendly_Woman laugh laugh

Justfun_1's photo
Sat 07/18/15 03:39 AM

Had to think about that one for a few mins. Cos I have been known to call a guy I'm into 'cute', and the guy not really being happy about it, lol.

But if she really said "too nice" I agree, you're barking up the wrong tree.
It's the equivalent of the "You deserve better" that men often use.
Nothing but an attempt to gracefully dump someone, or tell them they're not into them.
I think being called cute is okay because it's a physical attraction :wink:

Justfun_1's photo
Sat 07/18/15 03:09 AM
I would agree that it's probably the kiss of death if you are wanting a relationship,but a good thing if you are happy to be just friends...

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 07/17/15 05:31 AM

I was about to say the park, when a moonlit beach was suggested. And I think that's actually quite romantic.
Although many Germans may think the same thing, so I'll wait my turn till they've all buggered off home again. Which won't be till end of October... danged Germans and their many holiday days.
Bloody Germans laugh Of course,it would have to be a secluded part of the beach :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Tue 07/14/15 05:35 PM
I'm glad to see you are getting into the swing of things and having some good natured fun with this thread laugh

Justfun_1's photo
Tue 07/14/15 04:55 PM
Australia...I love the people and the country :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Tue 07/14/15 04:01 PM

Before a house or vehicle etc,i would travel. A round the world first class ticket if there is such a thing ! A laptop too so i can look on the forums to see if anyone lives nearby.Then a bar for a drink or ten with the guys,or a damn good restaurant with the ladies.
My minds wandering thinking about the blank cheque, so maybe easier to buy flights and hotel rooms for everyone for a cool party and jam somewhere hot and on a beach. Hey,a guy can dream can't he ? :smile: laugh
There are just too many places to visit and things to do before i would settle somewhere :smile:

~~...raises her hand......Can I change my answer??! bigsmile :thumbsup: tongue2
Make that 2 round the world tickets...anyone else ? laugh :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Tue 07/14/15 03:46 PM
Before a house or vehicle etc,i would travel. A round the world first class ticket if there is such a thing ! A laptop too so i can look on the forums to see if anyone lives nearby.Then a bar for a drink or ten with the guys,or a damn good restaurant with the ladies.
My minds wandering thinking about the blank cheque, so maybe easier to buy flights and hotel rooms for everyone for a cool party and jam somewhere hot and on a beach. Hey,a guy can dream can't he ? :smile: laugh
There are just too many places to visit and things to do before i would settle somewhere :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Sun 07/12/15 06:20 AM
The beach under the moonlight rather than sunlight :tongue:

Justfun_1's photo
Sun 07/12/15 06:01 AM
Being unique makes me unique :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 07/10/15 01:34 PM
There's now way that we can know his real intentions.However,if he has been complaining about the chat system on that site,and says that he doesn't want to talk to anyone else,i see no reason why he shouldn't try another app. There are no excuses these days for phones and computers,so i can only think that for whatever reason,he is not being completely honest with your cousin.
Wish her luck please :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 07/09/15 03:18 AM
No answer isn't a lie is it ? Perhaps the situation is complicated for any number of reasons and they want to start talking so they can explain themselves properly ? I would still message someone who had no answer,as long as they had taken the time to write something on their profile.But i would ask about their marital status very soon and make my mind up after that...

Justfun_1's photo
Sat 07/04/15 02:42 PM
Perhaps someone could answer this question for me please ? If you have a death penalty and find someone guilty,why isn't it carried out swiftly ?
I can not think of any reason why it should take more than a week to carry it through,even sooner infact ! If an excuse is that it's incase new evidence is found,then you shouldn't have the death penalty in the first place and should not have found them guilty.So why are they kept waiting sometimes for many years ? The system sounds completely flawed...

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 07/03/15 07:15 PM
It's not always bad for single people.Many have bad experiences at the start,but it comes down to how you handle it and how much of yourself you give away too soon.
I have been on here for a while now,but not as long as some. The nice thing being that with this forum,friendships develop,and sometimes more.
For different reasons,some of us can't,or don't want to go to bars looking for a potential partner,so internet dating is a good place to start looking.
And without single people,we wouldn't have internet dating.So here you are,and here we are,talking about the pros and cons of a dating site,on a dating site :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 07/03/15 07:23 AM
Lot's of comments about people living a few states away.How about a few countries away ? I have shared messages with some lovely ladies from other countries,and yes,i know one day it could happen with that distance,but anything more than a long road trip does make a big difference in reality and simple online friendship...

Justfun_1's photo
Wed 07/01/15 08:27 AM
I have met two people from this site,but they are no longer on here.
That reminds me,i need to buy a new spade and more plastic sheeting...laugh laugh laugh

Justfun_1's photo
Wed 07/01/15 07:41 AM

I have my videos to vouch for me. No one else can say that.
I also have videos waving

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 06/26/15 04:56 PM
Drumming...it's what i do,and what i love :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 06/26/15 12:51 PM
Once the trust is gone,it's gone.So a definite no...

Justfun_1's photo
Wed 06/24/15 06:07 AM
Ouch ! My best wishes to a nice and funny lady

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25