Community > Posts By > Justfun_1

Justfun_1's photo
Sun 08/09/15 03:22 PM
I remember when all shopkeepers were white/English,and the same applied then. The difference being that they could read English,but couldn't be bothered to be helpful. It's swings and roundabouts wherever you go,but as motowndowntown said,many of our foreign friends do go the extra mile,and they are prepared to work much longer hours behind the counter.

Justfun_1's photo
Sat 08/08/15 11:00 AM
I have never been married,but i'm not going to say it won't happen. Being in love can make us do the strangest of things :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Sat 08/08/15 08:36 AM
Love Alone - Utopia

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 08/07/15 06:08 PM
I've had quite a few first time messages on here asking me to call their cell,and each time i have Googled the code they gave. They were ALL either in West Africa,or a premium rate international direct number.

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 08/07/15 05:50 PM
I have to disagree,the 'Intimate Encounter' option on Mingle can be taken as 'nsa'. Whether it's right or wrong is personal choice and up to the individual.

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 08/07/15 05:27 PM
Two episodes in to Gotham. Interesting,but i'm not sure yet...

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 08/06/15 04:50 AM
I find myself agreeing with most of the posts on here,apart from the height thing,to me that's just personal taste.
I will add one more thought for Cat though. Some guys feel intimidated by such an attractive and confident woman. They automatically think they have no chance,so never make a move. It is a shame in some cases, but sometimes things happen and those two people are thrown together and wonder why the hell they didn't talk in the past.
Hang in there Cat,he will be worth waiting for flowerforyou

Justfun_1's photo
Sun 08/02/15 06:14 AM
I'm going to go with STINFP, I tend to express myself more as i get to know someone.
I'm usually found at home online, or at gigs. Other than that, it's general everyday life,in town shopping etc...

Justfun_1's photo
Sat 08/01/15 05:23 PM
As entertaining as this thread is,i really do feel as though i have entered the Twilight Zone. Either that,or it's a a reunion of the characters from One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest frustrated laugh

Justfun_1's photo
Sat 08/01/15 06:58 AM

My smile is real :banana: :banana: bigsmile
I can see that,and it's contagious :smile: flowerforyou
its a weapon rofl waving hiya drummer boy .tongue2
Yes,and you are always fully loaded haha...Hi Blondey :banana:

Justfun_1's photo
Sat 08/01/15 06:50 AM

My smile is real :banana: :banana: bigsmile
I can see that,and it's contagious :smile: flowerforyou

Justfun_1's photo
Sat 08/01/15 06:37 AM
Speaking for myself,i feel uncomfortable smiling for a camera. Like it or not, i see many pictures of people smiling at the camera, but it's not a real smile, it's the mouth only,and i would rather see eyes sparkling with that smile :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 07/31/15 08:47 AM
Your pic has been used hundreds of times on Google,so no thanks,i don't want to share :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 07/30/15 04:06 PM
I came close to meeting a Mingler while in Holland,but she didn't see my post on here before i left England,so it didn't happen frustrated :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 07/30/15 04:02 PM
This is hilarious.I'm sure Debbie means tenpin bowling Moe,and yes,we do have that.But we also have crown green bowling which is mainly played by the older generation.
By the way,welcome Dan,and good luck in your search :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 07/30/15 01:10 PM
Remember Sunday - Not a bad film, but an abrupt and crappy ending.

Justfun_1's photo
Wed 07/29/15 11:42 PM
It's good to see that your profile says you are up for anything and everything if you are wanting someone to 'show you the ropes'. laugh
Welcome,and good luck in your search.

Justfun_1's photo
Wed 07/29/15 11:38 PM

What are some of the key character traits you look for an apartment. Some examples that I think I would like our honesty, outgoing, faithful, and good communication
I'm going to agree with the OP. An apartment that's honest,so doesn't steal a sock after i've put a pair in the washing machine,or my car keys when i need them quickly. Outgoing: a balcony would be nice. Faithful: doesn't open it's doors and windows to others while i'm out. Good communication : reliable wifi laugh

Justfun_1's photo
Wed 07/29/15 03:45 PM
"You might wait till eternity and yet Uche can nevet be "de-shelved". Sex has never and can never be my weak point. The whole feminine demons in hell CANT seduce me, they too knew it"

But sex is your weak point Uche. You constantly create threads about it,and have admitted to meditating etc to cleanse your mind from it.
A helpful hint : Walk away if you're not interested,or say no like the rest of us do with anything we don't want in life...

Justfun_1's photo
Wed 07/29/15 02:23 PM

My sarcasm. In my mind,people know that i'm not being serious,but to that certain few,i am a complete jerk because they don't understand my sense of humour...

Now you tell me ...

:laughing: waving
I didn't want to tell you i was sarcastic because you might have thought i was being sarcastic laugh flowerforyou

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25