Community > Posts By > Justfun_1

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 02/26/15 07:07 AM
If you can get hold of them where you are,try Pataks sauces.They only do Indian sauces,but they seem to be as good as you can get without starting from scratch :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Wed 02/25/15 03:46 PM
I just skyped myself for proof :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Wed 02/25/15 02:58 PM
Genesis

Justfun_1's photo
Wed 02/25/15 01:41 PM
How do you get to know someone without dating or going on activities with them first ? Do you want to marry someone you don't know,or have only spoken about marriage with ? I notice you are divorced,did you date her? Or marry,have kids,and then find out that you weren't compatible ?

Justfun_1's photo
Wed 02/25/15 09:31 AM

Correct me if i'm wrong,but isn't there a difference between BDSM and S&M ? I know they kind of go hand in hand,but there are those that enjoy one or the other too. It's important to remember that there are extremes in most things we do,and i know it's already been said,but with a trusting partner,we do have a choice and can always say no...

The SM in BDSM is S&M. Sadism and Masochism.
Thanks Torgo,i thought BDSM was an abbreviation of bondism :smile:

Technically it's this: An overlapping abbrevation of Bondage and Discipline (BD), Dominance and Submission (DS), Sadism and Masochism (SM).
And all come with 50 shades of grey ...
I also noticed what seems to get mentioned most, is the Sado Masochism bit. Guess that's the best known to vanilla people?

That's why i made the comment to start with Crystal. While i admit to my ignorance of the meaning of BDSM, i too had noticed that the majority of posts seemed to focus on S&M...

Justfun_1's photo
Wed 02/25/15 09:12 AM
To a certain extent i agree with you about communication David. But i am talking as a 50 year old man who would be sharing that first kiss with someone who has some life (and kissing) experience. Perhaps as a 20 something year old,what you said might apply more,but this is about a first kiss that will either make you think 'oh god',or 'oh shi@'. There's no avoiding one of those feelings until it happens,it's human nature...

Justfun_1's photo
Wed 02/25/15 09:02 AM

If someone does not kiss you the right way, it is your responsibility to show them how it's done properly!
If they still can't take a hint, but you like them in pretty much every other respect... there ARE other things to do than kiss.
On the lips.
On the face.
Do I really need to go on?
I disagree. We're not kids,the way that person kisses is natural to them and they have been happily kissing that way for years now. If i don't get light headed and weak at the knees with that first kiss,i am not going to want more,and i'm not going to insult someone by saying that their way of kissing is wrong.It's just not right for me...

Justfun_1's photo
Wed 02/25/15 08:03 AM

Correct me if i'm wrong,but isn't there a difference between BDSM and S&M ? I know they kind of go hand in hand,but there are those that enjoy one or the other too. It's important to remember that there are extremes in most things we do,and i know it's already been said,but with a trusting partner,we do have a choice and can always say no...

The SM in BDSM is S&M. Sadism and Masochism.
Thanks Torgo,i thought BDSM was an abbreviation of bondism :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Wed 02/25/15 07:27 AM

Justfun_1's photo
Tue 02/24/15 02:44 PM
And chocolate bars ! All we need now is Monica Lewinsky and Marianne Faithful,and the gangs all here :wink: laugh

Justfun_1's photo
Tue 02/24/15 08:27 AM
Kleenex and kitchen towel ? Shouldn't it be sandpaper with this subject ? Oe maybe not,my eyes started watering at the mere thought of that...laugh

Justfun_1's photo
Sat 02/21/15 08:24 AM
I lost interest in your post as soon as i read that you haven't tried much,or even care.So why bother ? Try being more positive...

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 02/20/15 02:18 PM
Journey

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 02/20/15 02:09 PM
Interesting,it's not something i thought about before..I'm going to hazzard a guess that i wouldn't mind if she wore them sometimes.Eyes are my biggest attraction to a woman,so maybe i have overlooked some ladies in the past without knowing it ? I do wear glasses for driving etc but am okay otherwise...so far.

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 02/20/15 01:45 PM
I'm glad it's not like POF,i found that to be as much use as a chocolate teapot.But good luck on here :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 02/20/15 09:22 AM

I honestly am not trying to sound rude but I just keep getting these crazy emails. If it is honestly someone looking for a connection, that would be awesome but these are just bizarre. Obviously I'm new to all of this.

You didn't come across as being rude,that was just my sense of humour :smile: We all have to get used to the scammers on dating sites to start with,and those just wanting sex too.You will learn if you can be patient,but do look through the forums,there is good advice on old posts.Or do what you just did,and ask for yourself :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 02/20/15 08:01 AM

Where are all the American guys? All these guys their profiles say they are from the US but when you start chatting with them you can instantly tell they are not from here.
I think you are talking about scammers,and that's the same on all dating sites. But this site is international,so you are a foreigner to me too laugh Join in with the forums,the fakes don't last long here and there are lots of nice people to get to know.Some are even foreign (American) ! :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 02/20/15 05:15 AM

No. If you're married, you do not visit these types of sites.
That's the way I see it........ Period. It's just wrong!

I have a big heart and it was crushed! I did everything around the house....... everything!! Went to update her PC one day......... Let's just say, things went downhill from there.

From what you just said Noa,it's wrong for you,and i accept that. But many people like Messi are lucky and in a trusting relationship. Hopefully you will find someone one day to restore your faith in human nature.There are quite a few in the forums that are in relationships,and are here with their partners blessing because they have trust and know the difference between chatting and having a laugh,and playing around. But i do hope you can work out your trust issues and accept that what doesn't work for you,often can,and does work for others :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 02/19/15 11:18 AM

I'm happy cos I'm going to exhibit 12 of my paintings for some 2, 3 months!
Not in a gallery, nothing that fancy, but I'm very happy to have been asked anyways! It's a lovely room, the light is great. And gives me the option to advertise that I got another exhibit :tongue: Plus ... it motivates me to do more with my paintings, it inspires!
This really was a surprise, a freebie, I was asked, wasn't even trying to get my work there. Loving it!
That's great news Crystal.I have always found that motivation and inspiration affect me more deeply,and bring out the best in me when it's least expected.Enjoy yourself,and good luck with your exhibit :smile: flowerforyou

Thank you!
The last week I'm really raring to go! For years I felt like time wasn't right yet, regardless what for (publishing my books, exhibiting paintings, workshops etc etc). Something seems to have changed, I feel like it's time to finally act, manifest, and hopefully succeed!
I feel so energized that at times I think I could do with Ritalin, or a huge spliff, haha.
Another side-effect.. well .. showed last night in this topic blushing
Go for it Crystal.I get those unexplained feelings sometimes and play my heart out,it's an amazing feeling.
You weren't the only one to get caught up in the moment last night,but at least we were in good company.I like those kind of side effects,and why not have a spliff before and afterwards to enhance the mood :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 02/19/15 05:32 AM

I'm happy cos I'm going to exhibit 12 of my paintings for some 2, 3 months!
Not in a gallery, nothing that fancy, but I'm very happy to have been asked anyways! It's a lovely room, the light is great. And gives me the option to advertise that I got another exhibit :tongue: Plus ... it motivates me to do more with my paintings, it inspires!
This really was a surprise, a freebie, I was asked, wasn't even trying to get my work there. Loving it!
That's great news Crystal.I have always found that motivation and inspiration affect me more deeply,and bring out the best in me when it's least expected.Enjoy yourself,and good luck with your exhibit :smile: flowerforyou