Community > Posts By > mark77

mark77's photo
Tue 08/18/09 12:50 PM

Is love all about having sex?

No, no it's not. jmo

mark77's photo
Tue 08/18/09 12:44 PM

I have another perspective on this. Maybe they feel comfortable talking to you about how they feel about their ex. Maybe they have mixed emotions or unresolved issues and they feel safe expressing that to you. Maybe you can give them a perspective they can't see and appreciate your insight.

Just a thought.

WoW Chrissy, you are pretty smart.:smile:

mark77's photo
Tue 08/18/09 12:01 PM

Your so purdy I'd spit out my chew before I smooch on ya.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

mark77's photo
Tue 08/18/09 11:55 AM

I am only 5' so they are all taller than me

My problem?

Why the heck do the 20-30's try to get at me

I love them 50 and older!!!!!!!! sad

love Here I am.

mark77's photo
Sun 08/16/09 12:33 PM

Now we've gone from prostitution to violent crimes...what a forum:tongue:

a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do... :tongue:

I like to do girls....rofl rofl rofl

mark77's photo
Sun 08/16/09 12:25 PM

i thought i had found the one for me on this site, talked the last six months, he said he loved me, we made plans to meet, talked about the future for the last 4 months, but now he has meet someone from this site and he told me on the night before my birthday that he was going to pursue a relationship with her and he is done with me.

so i guess there are some who have hooked up on this site, i dont think i will ever find someone on this site. but i wish those of you who have found someone all the best...

love love love

mark77's photo
Sun 08/16/09 11:31 AM
<--------just me here. And I like me!!!!!! Hope you do.

mark77's photo
Sun 08/16/09 11:17 AM
The problem with crushing the trade in is, the dealer will not give you much for you car. The can't give you anything then have to destroy it.

I just hope there is "something" this new president can do right.

So far he hasn't been able too.........

Good luck America.

mark77's photo
Mon 08/10/09 01:33 PM

have to be so damn sexy love :wink:

just because we can.....blushing

mark77's photo
Sat 07/18/09 02:52 PM

Lol I usually get marriage proposals in my first emails!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

I want to marry you too.flowers

mark77's photo
Fri 07/17/09 08:06 PM
right now, it's my grandson:heart:

mark77's photo
Fri 07/17/09 11:59 AM
Dud, that ain't right.laugh

mark77's photo
Fri 07/17/09 11:52 AM
What do I need to change or say differently?

You experts can let me know.Lol

mark77's photo
Fri 07/17/09 11:36 AM
hahaha---I'm single again......waving

mark77's photo
Thu 07/16/09 06:43 PM

:smile:Let's say your partner suddenly stopped showing you affection/lovebrokenheartNo sex, cuddling, hand-holding, kissing, hugging, gifts, favors, anythingfrownBut they still said they love you:heart:What would happen?huhHow long could you stay with them?what

Oh hell, I stayed another 27 years,,,,slow learner, besides the kids were still at home.frustrated frustrated frustrated

mark77's photo
Thu 07/16/09 06:29 PM
A D D poster here

mark77's photo
Tue 07/14/09 01:45 PM
Edited by mark77 on Tue 07/14/09 01:46 PM
HI everyone, guess I am back to the old dating site. lol

It was good while it lasted but, we both decide it was not time for us to get married.

Oh well.........live and learn.

So if you want to flirt with me,,,go ahead. (ladies only) lol

mark77's photo
Tue 07/07/09 02:21 PM
It can be done.It takes time, good friends and family. Married for 29yrs, now I am happy once again.

mark77's photo
Tue 05/19/09 01:03 PM

I still support Obama, I think he is showing great wisdom in his decisions. I like it that he has the ablilty to change some of his ideas after he has seen the whole picture and NOT just stick with his original plan, it shows he has great adaptibility to the situation at hand

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

mark77's photo
Tue 05/19/09 12:47 PM

Slaughterhouses are ugly, maddening, and overall....sick! They are terrible. The animals suffer greatly for people. They are not killed clean. They are injured, scared and a mess by the time they actually die. Sometimes they are not dead before thay begin the process. An ugly thing.

I am not prohunt...but....if one uses that as their only means of meat and used the kill for all the purposes they should be used for; then ok. I can't stand to see heads of animals on walls. It is wrong. People kill for pleaseure and that is wrong. It should be necessity, not pleasure.

Kat

So, have you worked in a packing plant?