Community > Posts By > mark77

mark77's photo
Mon 03/23/09 03:50 PM

blackberryshades

X2

mark77's photo
Mon 03/23/09 03:20 PM

what What should you do when a "friend" starts flirting with your partner?what

I was lucky, she left with him. Yea for my team.

mark77's photo
Mon 03/23/09 03:19 PM

mine still lies to me about lots of stupid things, but mostly about child support or about the things he is doing. i find at my age i am so tired of hearing all these lies, makes it hard to even believe a word after you have lied to a thousand times.

Yep, they are who they are. Some people will never get it.

The ex doen't have to lie to impress me any more, because I don't care.....

mark77's photo
Mon 03/23/09 03:02 PM
My gf tells me every day. I must be the luckiest guy in the world.:banana: :heart: :banana:

mark77's photo
Mon 03/23/09 02:59 PM

Yes! through JESUS CHRIST!

Love has a name...JESUS~

God is love!

Oh isn't that the truth!!!!!

mark77's photo
Mon 03/23/09 02:56 PM
Edited by mark77 on Mon 03/23/09 02:57 PM
Congadulations!!!!! Bet you will do well.

Just don't spend all of your bosses time on mingle.laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

mark77's photo
Mon 03/23/09 02:31 PM
Dreamy Bluelaugh

mark77's photo
Mon 03/23/09 02:29 PM

Do you reply to every thread you look at?

absolutely not, but I neither believe that all the mingle members who post are the ones looking at all the threads.

What I'm trying to say is, as the title says...some view us just "weird"....I had some people I talked to who never post..were actually scared of me, I don't know how to say it...intimidated by having a list of friends in my account? I'm not going to say what she said...but trust me..made me feel like being viewed as a weirdo.

I guess what I don't get is why it bothers you if someone thinks you're weird. Though, I'm not sure I get why you think others think you're weird.

I guess it has to do with being public-self conscious? I really don't think I can fully explain what I'm trying to say, because I don't want to quote someone's mail, which was for me and not the public. It doesn't bother me, I'm just saying how some others might view me...or you or anyone who posts frequently and/or happened to have a list of friends.

ps...by the way congratulations to the other members building a pyramid shaped quotes with the grey face!

It doesn't bother me if someone has an issue with people who post a lot on here. It's their issue, not mine :smile:.

Did you ever feel like the person you talked to or chat with was intimidated by you?

I fear that I intimidate most people.laugh laugh

mark77's photo
Mon 03/23/09 09:03 AM
If I could only clone myself

mark77's photo
Fri 03/20/09 02:38 PM

Mark is what my mom named me, 77 is the year I graduated. Pretty original huh?

I graduated in 77 too.drinker

WOW Winx, that makes you from the fun era.lol

mark77's photo
Fri 03/20/09 02:20 PM
Problem solving and affection.

mark77's photo
Fri 03/20/09 02:13 PM
Mark is what my mom named me, 77 is the year I graduated. Pretty original huh?

mark77's photo
Fri 03/20/09 07:41 AM
I am good with me, so yea.

Every year at the National Finals Rodeo in Vegas, the cowboys and cowgirls compete in pink during the 8th round.
It is called tough enuff to wear pink (tetwp). It is in support of breast cancer.

mark77's photo
Fri 03/20/09 07:22 AM
Edited by mark77 on Fri 03/20/09 07:23 AM
5'7" 50 192
I don't look that old and that tall in my picture holding my green shovel.

mark77's photo
Fri 03/20/09 07:13 AM

Money = Security...the more money you make the more you can save for the future, and the earlier you can retire.

I bought, ran and sold a couple of businesses. Raised 4 girls, worked my butt off. Now I'm 55, house and 2 cars payed for, and I play golf 5 or 6 days a week. Work, save, be smart. You may not live long enough to get Social Security. shades

I totally agree. Work hard when you are young so you can enjoy your life later.

But you need to decide if you are the type that can handle the pressure. You might need to evaluate your position now, if you play on the pc for over half of your shift, be careful if they need to down size, it could be you. Always make yourself needed.

mark77's photo
Fri 03/20/09 07:06 AM
As a sales manager, I would like to know if my employees have children. You never know when something might happen to one of them or they might be sick. It helps to know so when the situation arises, no one is surprised.

But, no one should be treated differently just because they have kids.

mark77's photo
Thu 03/19/09 09:44 AM

I find getting on my knees and unzipping does the trick quite nicely. Now if you throw in the "look up".... he's all mine! laugh

Yep, that would do it for most guys.laugh laugh

mark77's photo
Thu 03/19/09 09:30 AM

99% of men will NEVER admit they are less than 5'9". I find they commonly lie and say they are 5'10", regardless of their actual height. I know this as I am 5'8" barefoot. They still lie after I tell them this and we arrange to meet. Um...... you know I was going to find out? I thought about showing up with a tape measure a few times. laugh

hahaha---I didn't know I was short (5'7") until I got on these sites.laugh laugh laugh

mark77's photo
Thu 03/19/09 09:26 AM
haha
Don't need vengeance, but sometimes it's funny if it accidentally happens.

mark77's photo
Thu 03/19/09 09:03 AM
Call it the "Why would anyone buy a ticket" tour.noway