Community > Posts By > mark77

mark77's photo
Thu 03/19/09 08:42 AM
No, but my two hunting dogs are.noway noway

mark77's photo
Thu 03/19/09 08:28 AM

The Aadam's Family...with a touch of All in the Family thrown in...
laugh

rofl rofl rofl
All in the Family for me too.

mark77's photo
Thu 03/19/09 06:49 AM
i really really like me, so why shouldn't everyone else??????:banana:

mark77's photo
Tue 03/17/09 03:24 PM
Drama-Drama-Drama I'm sooooooo glad he is GONE!!!!!!!!

mark77's photo
Tue 03/17/09 01:37 PM
ONLY THREE

mark77's photo
Tue 03/17/09 12:41 PM
nope never

mark77's photo
Tue 03/17/09 09:38 AM

My dad says a successful marriage is one in which the woman does not try to change the man.

Is that even possible....??

shades

It really is Lex. Fun to observe too.

I would really like to run into a woman like that. Historically, I only find the ones who are dedicated to change (me)!

Cal me "LUCKY" cause I have found one that love me for me. She knows that I am goofy, but loves me anyway.

Therefore, I don't mind helping out around the house, ie; laundry (can fold clothes while watching tv), vacuuming, putting dishes in dish washer.

mark77's photo
Tue 03/17/09 09:12 AM
Being with my best friend!!!!

mark77's photo
Tue 03/17/09 08:46 AM

Hi everyone.. Just got an email stating I am the biggest sinner because all I am interested in is posting pictures of myself and that Im vain.
Also got insulted and called bulimic because I posted a topic on what would you like as your last meal.. When I chose sonnys.
The negative crap on here makes me sick .....
You get insulted if your not joining in on the poor me Im misrable crap..
well.. be seeing you...

Don't let them get you down. Some people can only be happy running others down. I should know, I was married to one for 29yrs.

Some people can't even be happy in a closet by themselves with a feather duster.

mark77's photo
Tue 03/17/09 07:43 AM

I grew up in a hospital... and a doctor's office.

My father is a pediatrician. He had his own practice for thirty years. He opened his office on weekends and holidays to see sick patients when he was on call. He worked late twice a week so working parents could come in with their kids without taking time off work. He gave away diapers and formula he paid for with his own money to patients having money problems. I'd see him crying after we left the hospital if one of his patients was truly ill or dying.

He left his practice to work at a charity hospital clinic with mostly hispanic patients. He took Spanish classes, bought books, and learned to cook many local dishes. He talks about them with such love and affection, and is as excited about this as any other part of his career. He is 65.

So no, I have to disagree. Even my own physicians over the years have mostly been kind, compassionate, and caring.

I will say I'm very sorry to hear you've had bad experiences.

lilith, it seems like your father is a kind and caring man. He was a dr. because he was concerned about people not the money. Too bad there aren't more like him. May God bless him for his generosity.

mark77's photo
Tue 03/17/09 07:03 AM

I wanted to get home before those last 4 shots of whiskey hit me

rofl rofl rofl rofl

as my kids would say "I don't know"

mark77's photo
Mon 03/16/09 10:20 AM
Political correctnessgrumble :angry:

mark77's photo
Mon 03/16/09 10:16 AM

i dont use stealth mode. people have their profiles up so that people will look at them. i am a person. and i look at them. usually based on their postings in the forums.

Yep, me too.

mark77's photo
Mon 03/16/09 10:05 AM
My goal is to have raised my two sons to be good men and after I am gone, I hope people will say, "he was a good, descent and God fearing man."

mark77's photo
Mon 03/16/09 08:54 AM
I believe all family trees should have many forks, a straight pole leads to funny faces.noway noway laugh laugh

mark77's photo
Mon 03/16/09 08:49 AM
Edited by mark77 on Mon 03/16/09 08:49 AM

I can't wait to go play in the rain and jump in the puddles!

Lol, if only we could get rain in the spring-----usually wind and dirt here. But we don't have smog.laugh

mark77's photo
Fri 03/13/09 02:55 PM
Edited by mark77 on Fri 03/13/09 02:56 PM

There was an inmate sentenced to death at midnight tonight, but our state has stayed his execution over some concerns over the lethal injection.

The family of his victim is devastated - in 1991 he spent 30 hours torturing, raping and murdering a woman and her body was found in a car trunk.

Sometimes it is too bad the punishment can't fit the crime. She suffered for 30 hours and he was going to get a quick shot in the arm. I worked in the prison system at the time and I remember this case really well.

Guess I have become cynical and jaded in my old age, sorry if I have offended anyone, but this is one scary inmate.

To bad this didn't happen in Texas, we have an express lane for the people on death row.:angry: grumble

mark77's photo
Fri 03/13/09 01:28 PM
Tejas

mark77's photo
Fri 03/13/09 01:12 PM
If Al Gore had not invented the internet, we all would not be sitting here talking on the forums and wasting valuable electricity and our bosses time.grumble

Now ole Al is worrying about global warming. I wish he could just got a job and be a productive citizen.noway

mark77's photo
Fri 03/13/09 12:02 PM

Can you be involved with someone who is vain?love
Who is stuck on me me me me....

no no no no....