Community > Posts By > simpltim

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/28/15 05:43 PM

Mi boy frn beat me nd I want purnish him wat can I do

get a new boyfriend

best advice i saw... so x2

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/28/15 05:35 PM

I'd already burned through all the other types of gnomes for names.
Rock was the only one left.

sad

hahaha

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/28/15 05:27 PM
Too think outside the box is highly viewed these days.... would that not be a good reason to think illogically?

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/28/15 02:45 PM
Ahhh NC... best weather in town:) Statesville... any kayakers out there?

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/28/15 02:31 PM
I'd rather have a broken heart, than to never know.
A dream of endless warmth of her light,
only pains me without her in my sight.
So, I cannot count the days for cupids bow.

The days to weeks as the time continues to flow.
Our eyes endlessly meet, and the dream begins to bite.
Not even wanting to take it to bed with me at night.
And I see... I would rather have a broken heart than to never know.

First draft

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/28/15 02:01 PM
And, the world needs more crazies in it... It's the sane who are destroying this planet.

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/28/15 01:58 PM
I would say depends on each person devotion to the faith... most do not hold fanatical views and are willing to compromise. Love conquers all... so they say.

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/28/15 01:53 PM

I've failed to see a "celebration of
death" outlined in this thread.

What I have seen, are examples of
celebrating a person's life, after their
passing.

did u look around the corners?

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/28/15 01:32 PM
it was simple... and then just treated tim as a contraction and poof there it was. I like it works on different levels

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/28/15 01:30 PM

What is funny is, when you get together with people from here,
everyone calls each other by their usernames :-)

Stupid
Old
Ugly
Fat
Incontinent and given to
Exaggeration

awww... makes me sad to see my fav mod talk about herself like that:(

simpltim's photo
Tue 05/26/15 05:24 PM
A writer writes... the rest isn't so simple:)

simpltim's photo
Tue 05/26/15 05:20 PM
Earth... but in the N.C. foothills at the moment. Mountains close and ocean not far... best weather in town:)

simpltim's photo
Tue 05/26/15 05:10 PM

I am in Texas. We say those things all the time (even strangers). Guess it doesn't bother me a lot. It's more of the fact they obviously don't read my profile that bugs me more

same in Florida : )

would you rather they say hi shithead ?

hahaha

simpltim's photo
Tue 05/26/15 04:50 PM
how bout sunshine... works everytime:) ....almost

simpltim's photo
Sun 05/24/15 11:07 AM

any excuse to tip a glass...
....lol

aaah now we are getting somewhere... they have often been thought of as drunken rabble... yet so enlightened?

I say its simply because societies simply crack at some point and the new ways are often just whatever is opposite of the established views.
It happened in america in the 60s and 70s old ways where tossed out and new ones where if u do it that way then ill do it this way.

simpltim's photo
Sun 05/24/15 10:13 AM

Three guys die together and go to heaven. St. Peter says, "We only have one rule...don't step on the ducks as they are God's favorite creation." They enter heaven, and see ducks everywhere, and it's almost impossible not to step on a duck. The first guy accidentally steps on one, and soon here comes St. Peter with the biggest, ugliest woman he'd ever seen. St. Peter chains them together, and says, "Your punishment is to be chained to this ugly woman forever." The next day, the second guy steps on a duck. Sure enough, St. Peter comes with another ugly woman, and chains them together. Seeing this, the third guy is very, very careful. He goes for months and doesn't step on any ducks. One day, St. Peter comes along with a beautiful woman; blonde, blue-eyed, very young, and very sexy. He chains them together and leaves without a word. The man remarks, "I wonder what I did to deserve this good fortune?" And the blonde says, "I don't know about you but I stepped on a duck."

hahaha... thanks:)

simpltim's photo
Sun 05/24/15 09:57 AM
i came across a path that diverged in the woods... and I, I took the one less traveled by

simpltim's photo
Sun 05/24/15 09:50 AM

During that time, women weren't allowed to show that side. Many didn't have the education given to men. If they did, it was limited to certain subjects.

Many women writers had male pseudonyms...like the 3 Bronte sisters

agreed, but are you saying that there are great undiscovered hordes ofs poems never published just rotting away:)

simpltim's photo
Sun 05/24/15 09:09 AM
and i used poets as a comparison coz i thought most could agree that great poets are intelligent and profound, and there have always been educated women, if only in the aristocracies, during all times. yet not any of them became great poets, and all that time they had to play with.

simpltim's photo
Sun 05/24/15 09:04 AM

im dont read alot of poetry..

Then how can you judge what is great and what is not. This topic has been debated for centuries who was great who just fit into the society's latest fad. etc...

I honestly believe if one just takes a consensus of common belief and runs with it they are actually putting themselves into a box and doesn't think for themselves.

because i have read alot... well more than most im sure...ive seen alot of names thrown at me...names dont move me...