Community > Posts By > simpltim

simpltim's photo
Fri 05/20/16 10:47 PM

If you are looking for sex the little you have up on this profile will do the job but I doubt anyone will burn your door down since you are not that unique in anyway. So the profile is a fail.

since it specifically states that she is looking for an intimate encounter....

simpltim's photo
Thu 10/01/15 06:43 PM

i can face what i fear with more bravery, defiance, and impetuousness than that which i dread might come after...

thoughts?

worrying is a waste of a creative mind....

simpltim's photo
Fri 07/17/15 01:25 PM
oh contraire, water possesses several distinct properties not found in any other molecule in the universe... one of lifes true mysteries

simpltim's photo
Mon 07/13/15 07:42 PM
that is talent, and you said you were not a poet

simpltim's photo
Mon 07/13/15 06:39 PM
may they line up till they wrap themselves over the hills tom.

simpltim's photo
Mon 07/13/15 06:31 PM
I got the feeling you were saying goodbye...

simpltim's photo
Tue 06/09/15 04:03 PM

Men... you ever been with a big fat sloppy waitress type, you havent lived life till you have:) And, women if there is an equivilant for you, you are welcome to chime in as well

Well, as a "big, fat, sloppy" man it would not be fair of me to try and make someone ashamed of their stature, station in life, or take advantage of them because they feel inferior.

I gather what you are implying - she is putty in your hands because you are willing to "stoop" to dating her.

I had a woman tell me before that I should thank god that she had anything to do with me because she was so pretty. While she was very physically attractive, I didn't share her thinking and gave her the toss.

So, let me ask you this simpletim...what happened to that relationship?

Did you get tired of all the "living life" she provided you? Or did she get tired of you?

Please, I must know!

never even had to go on a date:)

simpltim's photo
Sat 06/06/15 05:26 PM
still only one man out there huh?... well two

simpltim's photo
Sat 06/06/15 06:28 AM
Sorry to the men whose feelings i hurt... thanks for being so honest about yourselves. hahaha

simpltim's photo
Fri 06/05/15 06:37 PM

That sounds really demeaning.

but is it? coz the only one who may be offended is being payed the highest compliment.

simpltim's photo
Fri 06/05/15 06:33 PM
and no mine was a big fat sloppy import/export broker... does that count?

simpltim's photo
Fri 06/05/15 06:30 PM
Well id like to take credit for this line but it's actually from a neil simon play, back in a day when people could still think for themselves:)

simpltim's photo
Fri 06/05/15 06:15 PM

a soul has instinct... follow it

"instinct" is a neural function

because that is so, I am inclined to attribute the 6th sense as a neural function also....jmho

so there it is op... now its up to you.no real grey areas here.

simpltim's photo
Fri 06/05/15 06:08 PM
nothing like friends by a fire... takes a long time to grow an old friend, thats why no one should never cut one down.

simpltim's photo
Fri 06/05/15 05:45 PM
a soul has instinct... follow it

simpltim's photo
Fri 06/05/15 04:53 PM
Men... you ever been with a big fat sloppy waitress type, you havent lived life till you have:) And, women if there is an equivilant for you, you are welcome to chime in as well

simpltim's photo
Fri 06/05/15 11:19 AM
While many things should be taken more seriously, flirting I dont think is one that falls in that category. It's just nice harmless fun.

simpltim's photo
Tue 06/02/15 04:03 PM
More, please...

simpltim's photo
Mon 06/01/15 06:15 PM
or... on second thought...
It takes a long time to grow an old friend, so never cut one down:)

simpltim's photo
Mon 06/01/15 05:12 PM

I posted the other day just before they locked it:( I completely agree with this for my part many don't trust and thus can never love, but I tend to push others away before they get to close because of my inability to let people in, I fear I will let them down. Does that make sense? I am able to love... I just never let it flower. Any Ideas would certainly be welcome:)

This is a wonderful airing out. Yes, although it is off topic a bit, this comes across as you kind of feel almost unworthy of love? When you say "you fear you will let them down". Don't fear that, just move forward. Sometimes people let eachother down unknowingly and unintentionally. The thing to do for that is to talk through to understanding, and keep going and growing in the relationship, trying your best, both people. But if you just pull away because you feel you will disappoint someone, then your cutting yourself, and your partner short.

I completely agree with this.. its just convincing myself i believe it...:)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7