Community > Posts By > simpltim

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/14/15 07:15 AM

aye ok dog with a bone syndrome etcwhoa

u said bye last time looks like u r the one hanging on to something

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/14/15 06:44 AM

re- greats look it says famous poets in both threads just cos u may not have heard of em they were famous none the less

i dont do research in open forom... shoot from the hip

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/14/15 06:42 AM

Women were busy.... inspiring men to write great poems about them...pretty intelligent...pretty profound...bigsmile :tongue:

hahaha an anwser id expect to hear:)

She edited it. It is sarcasm, she is being facetious.

. " Come into to my palor said the spider to the fly "

slaphead

Ahahaha! Yes...my first answer was that women are too busy keeping house.... Which provided the men with the luxury to write without such concerns to bother them as much.... So in effect, the efforts of women contributed largely to the inspiration that men had to write about..

In summary...
Great male poets wrote about intelligent and profound women.
Intelligent and profound women need not write poems to prove their wisdom, but those who have the passion, time and talent to do so...ought not to be overlooked...as the opie seemed to have done so carelessly with his first post.

greatness overcomes all odds... i wont argue some poets were inspired by women... by no means all

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/14/15 06:37 AM

mr pedantic heres yer list of other poets who committed suicide interestingly most male

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Poets_who_committed_suicide

well im sure... its a numbersa thing remember... all men few women. but did any of the greats off themselves?

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/14/15 06:14 AM

If women are so intelligent and profound, why are all the great poets men?

maya angelou,emily Dickinson,sylvia plath,carol ann duffy,amy Lowell,margaret atwood ths list goes on so there u have famous women poets blows yer post out the water

ill agree with dickenson and plath... but have u read all of dickenson she has some horrible junk too
and they all seem to go mad and kill themselves...

and a handful of names is not a list that goes on and on

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/14/15 06:11 AM

maya angelou,emily Dickinson,sylvia plath,carol ann duffy,amy Lowell,margaret atwood ths list goes on so there u have famous women poets blows yer post out the water

ill agree with dickenson and plath... but have u read all of dickenson she has some horrible junk too
and they all seem to go mad and kill themselves...

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/14/15 06:06 AM

Because they probably died in childbirth during the ages of the great poets :tongue:

touche.. but its seems that some are stuck on a time period... pots are still around u know...

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/14/15 06:01 AM

perhaps we're too smart to become starving artists and becoming too smart to support them lol

now there is a good anwser:)

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/14/15 05:50 AM

think . this will have the women lining up, in ways you don't think they are capable of.. & an erection will not be involved.

* Let me guess...another woman professor, told you this?
But no one ever explained historical literary sexism? *

:banana:

nope this one is mine... for u mainly

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/14/15 05:49 AM

Women were busy.... inspiring men to write great poems about them...pretty intelligent...pretty profound...bigsmile :tongue:

hahaha an anwser id expect to hear:)

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/14/15 05:40 AM

Its biology... younger women are prone to enjoy cuddling and intimacy as do aging men, while mature women are more prone to raw sex and r as likely to be attracted to the vigor of a younger man(though maybe less likely to act it seems)

It is NOT biology. You are trying to rationalize YOUR own sexual desires as 'normal'. In hopes society will view it as 'okay'.

noway

no that is a discussion i had with a college prof

and those were her words not mine....

Then she was hitting on you ( & probably many young male students) & trying to convince you it is natural.

It really does come across as an a dirty old / man move. * Not far off from the pervs who say 'children flirt with them'.... I vote for public execution :laughing: *

elevate hun... i dont see any children here

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/14/15 05:36 AM

Its biology... younger women are prone to enjoy cuddling and intimacy as do aging men, while mature women are more prone to raw sex and r as likely to be attracted to the vigor of a younger man(though maybe less likely to act it seems)
------------------

and if u know anything at all... it has nothing to do with age, its all about pheromones...

Hmmm...interesting......

So pheromones of older men and younger women make them want to cuddle...as opposed to pheromones of older women and younger men...which makes them want to tear each others clothes off...interesting....

no thats not what i mean... they are the cause of attraction

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/14/15 05:03 AM
and if u know anything at all... it has nothing to do with age, its all about pheromones...

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/14/15 05:00 AM

It is NOT biology. You are trying to rationalize YOUR own sexual desires as 'normal'. In hopes society will view it as 'okay'.

noway

Biology prof?

yep

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/14/15 04:56 AM

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/14/15 04:54 AM

noway

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/14/15 04:48 AM

noway

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/14/15 04:47 AM

Maybe...if you have what it takes,....:wink: laugh laugh laugh

hahahahaha, nice to see some truth anyway:)

simpltim's photo
Wed 05/13/15 08:47 PM

I sent the first inquiry, once.
Paid off big time :-)

I am guessing that fear plays a small part, more
I think tis the way things have always been.

You chase us and chase us.
Til we finally catch you :-)

simpltim's photo
Wed 05/13/15 08:46 PM
hahaha... funny but true