Community > Posts By > simpltim

simpltim's photo
Mon 06/01/15 05:05 PM
Completely... it's all fate. freewill is an illusion.

simpltim's photo
Mon 06/01/15 05:02 PM
Leave no song unsung:)

simpltim's photo
Sat 05/30/15 10:42 PM

*shrug*

too cute.. you have nothing to say? lol :smile:

I posted in your identical thread. bigsmile

I fear, NOTHING.

u do know that fearing nothing makes u a psychopath? everone fears, its just getting over it in the moment.

simpltim's photo
Sat 05/30/15 10:38 PM
I posted the other day just before they locked it:( I completely agree with this for my part many don't trust and thus can never love, but I tend to push others away before they get to close because of my inability to let people in, I fear I will let them down. Does that make sense? I am able to love... I just never let it flower. Any Ideas would certainly be welcome:)

simpltim's photo
Sat 05/30/15 10:30 PM

I reckon my outlook on this, all jokes aside, is:

"I didn't break ya, ain't my place to fix ya."

Here's the other of my two cents - the philophobe might wanna "heal" themselves before getting involved with another person who's feelings they are being inconsiderate of.

It is comparable to having sex with someone while knowingly carrying an STD. It's more than just bad manners, it is down right the wrong thing to do.

Even emotionally healthy people experience some apprehension when the word love enters their relationship. It changes things to some degree. Blame it on Hollywood.
that makes too of us left him speechless:)

Great post regularfeller. Mostly agreed. We of course may not want to take that road of going through therapy with someone who has this phobia. Don't try to fix someone also. It is your decision whether you want to take part in being there for support, working through this with someone, who has this kind of phobia. That would be a long road, and a hard one, with continual withdrawal by the person who has this issue. It of course would be better to just be available to get involved with someone who does not have this fear, and is emotionally healthy and available for a relationship, therefore. Don't expect a person who has this kind of fear to be emotionally there for you. And things like this are not fixed over night, of course.

A lot of times a person can have this kind of fear, and not even realize it also. It is a tendency, for a person who has this fear, to not even want to talk about it. The reason for that is because they know, to talk about it, is to try and work things out, work things through. And they don't want to work things out. Because they are afraid of closeness and love.

simpltim's photo
Sat 05/30/15 10:27 PM
yeaa glad to see you back:) this is the best question I've seen here. I pleaded with the mod to keep it, but it was to far gone I guess... closed minded people grrrr:) don't they know what it means if a topic really offends them?

simpltim's photo
Sat 05/30/15 07:23 AM
Knowing what you know at this moment, what's the best piece of wisdom you can muster?

simpltim's photo
Sat 05/30/15 06:50 AM
"somewhere there is a fountain, that was not made by the hands of man..."

simpltim's photo
Sat 05/30/15 05:15 AM
I've been saying this for years. We think we are so intelligent, but can you understand your dog and their nuances?

simpltim's photo
Fri 05/29/15 06:03 PM
What we all look for silly:)

simpltim's photo
Fri 05/29/15 05:54 PM
nice... powerful, moving and with depth...best ive seen here

simpltim's photo
Fri 05/29/15 05:15 PM
First off, this may not seem such an interesting question, but i think it is awesome:) I have to go with an even split on this one... all in the persona... and some ocd helps too:)

simpltim's photo
Fri 05/29/15 05:06 PM

Just did Washington D.C. Also took a tour up to Gettysburg to the Civil War battleground and museum. History has a lot to teach us.

The Gettysburg tour is awesome, I recomend hiring a park tour guide. They ride in your car and know everything. well worth it:)

simpltim's photo
Fri 05/29/15 05:03 PM
The Philippines, made a friend on hear and took a little trip:)

simpltim's photo
Fri 05/29/15 05:00 PM
keyyy-rect in fact an absence of fear is an extremely disturbed persona.

simpltim's photo
Fri 05/29/15 09:58 AM
nice to see a kind soul wander by now and again:)

simpltim's photo
Fri 05/29/15 09:52 AM

Pain fades, but good memories last forever:)

That's a nice sentiment and I agree, but pain only fades when we remove the source....

then sometimes we remove that source and realize that the memories far outway the pain...

simpltim's photo
Fri 05/29/15 08:45 AM
Pain fades, but good memories last forever:)

simpltim's photo
Fri 05/29/15 08:43 AM
life is short...jump in, have some fun, see were it goes:)

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/28/15 06:11 PM
the same way you love someone right next to you... indiscriminately