Community > Posts By > larsson71

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/27/14 12:20 PM

Perhaps cherilala_rugie is crying because she hadn't yet met a Melmacian.
Maybe she's crying, cos she did meet one, gave him head and now she's choking on a furball? ha ha

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/27/14 12:00 PM

I find it easy to love the sinner and hate the sin. After all no one is guiltless while on earth.

In my opinion it's a sin to love the sinner just only because it's an EASY task for u,because by loving the sinner

1. we set a bad example for the society by loving people after they committed as sin.
2. Indirectly encourage the sinner to do more sin
3. Directly cause injustice to the victims before & AFTER too.

1. Only if you were committing the sin as well.
2. Again, only if you were participating with them in the sin in question.

Did Jesus not love the sinners? Does God not tell us to love everyone?

"god" also says don't judge others, that's the "gods" job, not anyone elses...
Correct! They seem to forget this though and won't listen to reason, when you try to point out the blatant holes in their beliefs, proven by scientific facts, not fiction! Bawbags, the lot of them!

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/27/14 11:49 AM

Let he without sin cast the first stone.
That's what Jesus said apparantley.

I would have put it a different way, something like,
If you don't like it then just f--k off and mind your own business.

i don't see where religion needs to be brought up in these conversations... sin, not a sin - who cares... if bob thinks pete is a "sinner", what is it to bob? bob should not worry about the "sinners" and worry about what bob has to do to get to his heaven, not what pete needs to do...
It's always the same Moe, the bible mob are always throwing their beliefs down your throat? Pains in the f*****g arse!!

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/27/14 11:37 AM

There's only 2 ways we can do this....horizontally or vertically.......call me when you figure out the way the ladder works.
Well walk about with yer 'ladder' out and when the Police pull you up just tell them that you're a window cleaner and you're out on your round? Don't forget yer squidgee wiper, bucket and chamois leather, ok? Ha ha

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/27/14 10:54 AM

Hi to all midlands members. Here hoping to find text e mail chat friend and see how things develope
I thought you were Jim Bowen, from Bullseye, for a moment? ha ha. Welcome to Mingle, ok?

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/27/14 10:32 AM

Men fancy their chances from single mom for sexual favours
Maybe you do? Not everybody thinks that way though! What if the single mother was your sister? How would you feel about some guy using your sister in that way? Well remember that the women you're using are somebodies sister also!

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/27/14 10:25 AM
The Swansea v Napoli, Europa League game.

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/27/14 10:09 AM
Must be a bummer being a homosexual these days eh? Ha ha ha

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/27/14 09:46 AM

Tales of walking Shadows come from across the world. Some of these Shadow People wander through the periphery of our lives; others stay for years. People can rarely make out features of these darker-than-night, human shaped entities other than an occasional set of blazing red eyes. Shadow People often appear dressed as a Medieval monk, wearing a fedora, or bald and sexless. These entities may simply trek through our bedroom at night never to be seen again, while others may lurk in doorways, just watching, day after day. Still others attack with energy-draining fear.

Article:
http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2012/03/the-lurking-shadow-people/
Sounds like someone I know when he wants a loan of money from me! Ha ha

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/27/14 09:27 AM

You look as if your on E's, never mind love?

E's??? what
Aye, ecstacy pills Crystal.

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/27/14 07:43 AM

Can I change my tag line/header or is it permanent?
You'd have to deactivate your account on here, then open up a new one with your new username, ok?

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/27/14 07:34 AM

If England win I promise to run naked through the streets of liverpool.

Well your clothes will be safe and you won't be getting lifted for flashing yer superman badge Franky, cos England, won't win!

I know they won't, that's why I said it.
We're simply not good enough.
Having said all that, Scotland won't either:smile:
Hey by the way, how are you going to vote or is that too personal.
For me we can't live without each other, United we stand against all the lunatics who hate our freedom.
Nobody in Scotland, was bothered about it until the Polititians, ie - the SNP and the Tories, started throwing their hats in the ring and whipping up a frenzy. I don't mind England. I lived and worked there for years and my son lives there now also. It's the government, who do my head in! Bunch of lying, grasping bastards, that they are! That's who I really want to see go!

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/27/14 07:13 AM

If England win I promise to run naked through the streets of liverpool.

Well your clothes will be safe and you won't be getting lifted for flashing yer superman badge Franky, cos England, won't win!

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/27/14 07:01 AM
My money is on Argentina, or Germany, to win. Spain and Brazil will be the semi-finalists I think!

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/27/14 06:36 AM
You look as if your on E's, never mind love?

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/27/14 05:57 AM

i do have secrets but can't share, cos if i do they are no longer going to be secrets.

That's the general idea of secrets? They're not meant to be told!

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/27/14 05:40 AM
Edited by larsson71 on Thu 02/27/14 05:47 AM

OY Henrik what happened to your lot the other night. They obviously don't like playing Aberdeen!Soon be the world cup mate and before you ask no England haven't got a snowball in hells chance of winning in fact they won't get out of the group.We have no world class players, simples!! MY few quid is going on Argentina.
frustrated Thats what it feels like watching England play football!!
We played shite, got Van Dijk sent off also. When we did start playing we were ripping them apart Donny. 1st defeat of the season also. Eleven games left, 21 points clear? Just give us the trophy now? Ha ha. England, won't win The World Cup, but I think they'll get out out of their group though? Argentina, or Germany, will win it!

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/27/14 05:22 AM
Yer top is too big for you, for a start!

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/27/14 05:16 AM

Carl Cox opening party at Space Ibiza
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHms8POkG0Q

That bird at 20m50s Hi how you doinlove love love love :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Is that the one that he's playing 4 decks?

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/27/14 05:13 AM
Phillipe Van Mullem - The Secret Folder Pt 2. Very rare tune to find, but it's class!

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25