Community > Posts By > DonnyRover

DonnyRover's photo
Thu 06/11/15 04:47 AM
Rebel Yell - Billy Idol

DonnyRover's photo
Thu 06/11/15 04:45 AM

As I am a Brit

What a shame...I know how you feel laugh laugh drinks

Nothing wrong with being a brit, but our pop music is stale, I blame the dark lord himself Cowell. It says a lot when a dog won Britain's got talent again and even he used a stunt double cos he didn't like heights?? There's a lot of brilliant new metal albums coming out all the time, mostly by American bands I grant you but the new Darkness album is ace but they will never beat their first album, its a clasic
pitchfork

DonnyRover's photo
Wed 06/10/15 03:08 AM
Depends what you call modern music? As I am a Brit I can only speak for UK pop music today which is garbage, Sam Smith, Ed Sheearan or whatever his name is. The list is endless I have to listen to pop music at work and it does my head in. I listen to modernish metal. I listen to Darkness, Jobs for a Cowboy, Soulfly, Satirycon, Battlecross, motionless in white,Cavallera Conspiracy, some of them might have been going a bit but its beter than listening to old dinosaurs like Maiden, Bon Jovi Foreigner. I am 53 and the older I get the more growly and sreamy I like it although Its the riffs and drumming I go for mainly. Mastodon and Slayer are my favourites of newer metal though I will always have a soft spot for Queen with Freddie. Ferddie was quite simply a genius,!

DonnyRover's photo
Wed 06/10/15 02:59 AM

find me "Somebody to Love" but it hasn't yet worked?

It will happen for you. Just hang in there, mate.

cheers for that, I hope you are right.
waving

DonnyRover's photo
Tue 06/09/15 04:20 AM

It's almost not fair having the magical Messi in their team.

What a player, a gift from heaven, sent down for us all to enjoy.

God must be a Barcelona fan.

Messi is a class above but Iniesta does a lot of the spade work to get the ball to him Can't agree with god being a Barca fan being an atheist and all that but I take your point!

DonnyRover's photo
Tue 06/09/15 04:16 AM
No I am not an Arsenal fan but do like watching them play, they play the best football in the premier league that's for sure. My grown up son has followed Arsenal since being a kid, i talked him out of Man U who I despise, couldn't get him interested in my team Donny Rovers. They were awesome in the FA cup final although Villa were equally as poor!

DonnyRover's photo
Tue 06/09/15 04:11 AM
People =S**t Slipknot apologies if Iv'e used that one before, just been listening to it

DonnyRover's photo
Tue 06/09/15 04:09 AM
Owner of a lonely Heart - Yes

DonnyRover's photo
Tue 06/09/15 04:08 AM
Permission to Land - Darkness. Awesome

DonnyRover's photo
Tue 06/09/15 04:07 AM

Slayer all the way...

Can't argue with that I put em on top of the big 4 list followed by Megadeth, Anthrax and Metallica. Metallica were ace at first, Master of puppets is class but they went downhill after the black album me thinks.

DonnyRover's photo
Tue 06/09/15 04:05 AM

The indigestion could be boy bands....but I was thinking more the girly Pop. You know the Britney's and Christina types....rofl

We are probably both right, lol

DonnyRover's photo
Mon 06/08/15 06:00 AM
Class told in the end. Juve had no idea how to cope with the 3 Amigos and Iniesta who in my mind is the real class player of Barecelona

DonnyRover's photo
Mon 06/08/15 05:58 AM
I suffer with IBS, it can be a pain in the A**e sometimes (Pun intended) especially when I am working and supporting someone in the community.

DonnyRover's photo
Mon 06/08/15 05:55 AM
Cheers scoob the older i get the screamier and growly i like it. The new Darkness CD is class as usual. Not listened to StoneSour before going to get a CD and see what its like after all I have all Slipknots stuff after seeing them in January this year. AWESOME. I don't dress metal apart from t-shirts I just love listening to It although I did get Blurs CD the other week, totally different but class all the same.
One question.
If music be the food of love are boy bands the indigestion?
:smile: waving

DonnyRover's photo
Mon 06/08/15 05:48 AM

I'd be dammed if i Know?

DonnyRover's photo
Mon 06/08/15 05:46 AM
find me "Somebody to Love" but it hasn't yet worked?

DonnyRover's photo
Mon 06/08/15 05:44 AM
What do i get - Buzzcocks

DonnyRover's photo
Mon 06/08/15 05:42 AM
Motorhead - Motorhead

DonnyRover's photo
Mon 06/08/15 05:42 AM
Love Kills - Freddie Mercury

DonnyRover's photo
Mon 06/08/15 05:40 AM
Omen - Soulfly