Community > Posts By > DonnyRover

DonnyRover's photo
Sat 06/27/15 04:33 AM
I am I'm Me - twisted sister one of my all time favourites as is Radio Ga Ga -Queen and I want to break free.

DonnyRover's photo
Sat 06/27/15 04:30 AM
Durran Durran sang girls on film mate. They also had numerous other hits including The Reflex and Notorious. I had "things can only get better" by Howard Jones.. Soft Cell were good as were OMD and XTC a vastly underrated band.

DonnyRover's photo
Sat 06/27/15 04:24 AM
Omen - Soulfly

DonnyRover's photo
Thu 06/25/15 04:40 AM

Around here we call those types of courses, "cow pastures." I think the US Open should always be on a course that is more representative of US golf courses. Winged Foot, Pebble Beach, Oakmont, Merion, Shinnecock, Bethpage Black, Pinehurst 7, Olympic or any of a dozen other courses are much more attractive and representative of what's here.

By the way, your guy Els nailed it... I've played courses here where the temporary greens rolled better than those greens...

Well the 'experts'were saying its the same for everyone on Sky but it was horrendous. Did the weather catch them out or something or did they want the course to play like that. I don't play golf, been on a driving range a few times but nothing serious.It looked Like a very poor UK links course and they had a major water sprinkler malfunction,lol

DonnyRover's photo
Thu 06/25/15 04:35 AM
I like watching the grand slams , I was brought up with sport watching and back in the day Wimbledon was on our telly all the time including doubles.Iv'e had a wager on Djokovic, and Lisicki each way today.I won't see as much this year because of my work but will still keep an eye on it

DonnyRover's photo
Thu 06/25/15 04:31 AM
Sorry Scoob ,I think they are boring, I always think they could be a Maiden tribute act, they do nothing for me I'm afraid
waving

DonnyRover's photo
Thu 06/25/15 04:29 AM
Erm its not quite Jersey but me and a girl called Sam re-enacted a bit of the China Girl Video by Bowie on the beach at Whitby in 83. Also during the same weekend me and Sam her mate and my mate got drunk in an Italian restaurant and danced on the tables to wings of a Dove by Madness. I also remember acting the fool to Wham Rap, Mamma (Genesis) and Blue Monday ( New Order) during that weekend. Oh happy days!!

DonnyRover's photo
Wed 06/24/15 03:51 AM

It will be a duel between Rory and Jordan in the British
open...

Your probably right on both counts but a few outsiders to throw in are F Molinari, Justin Rose and I always back Ernie in Majors. By the way that course last week was shocking, my 74 year old mother watches golf amongst other sports all the time and never stopped banging on about the state of the greens. She had a point ,lol

DonnyRover's photo
Wed 06/24/15 03:47 AM
Judas Priest, Ram it down tour, 1988. Loud!!!

DonnyRover's photo
Wed 06/24/15 03:45 AM
Thunderstruck - AC/DC

DonnyRover's photo
Wed 06/24/15 03:44 AM
Well I'm glad that bit of confusion is sorted!:smile:
Sweet Soul Sister - Cult

DonnyRover's photo
Wed 06/24/15 03:41 AM
NO hit wonders - Anthrax

DonnyRover's photo
Wed 06/24/15 03:39 AM

Great White - "Mista Bone"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKko6Jc7448

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Pure filth on video! I love it! :laughing:

I don't care what anyone says. Jack Russel was one of the best front men ever.

I had a couple of albums by them on vinyl remember thinking they were OK at the time.

DonnyRover's photo
Wed 06/24/15 03:37 AM
Anti-social by Anthrax cos I was listening to them last night and it wont go away
:smile:

DonnyRover's photo
Mon 06/22/15 04:38 AM
Soon be that time of year again. Djokovic for me though he will be favourite, not sure about ladies will have to look at betting first, at least Cliff wont be singing this year,lol

DonnyRover's photo
Mon 06/22/15 04:34 AM
Didn't get one in top 5, oh well roll on British open

DonnyRover's photo
Mon 06/22/15 04:32 AM

There's a reason I've seen Slayer 7 times! :thumbsup:

Must say I'm jealous scoob, I have the DVD big four live in Bulgaria, Slayer the best out of the four for me
waving pitchfork

DonnyRover's photo
Mon 06/22/15 04:30 AM
All that p****ng in the sea , Club Tropicana - Wham
Go and get stuffed, going gets tough - Billy Ocean
and|Freddie does actually say fried chicken at the end of one vision

DonnyRover's photo
Mon 06/22/15 04:26 AM
Oblivion - Mastodon

DonnyRover's photo
Mon 06/22/15 04:25 AM
Night Games - Graham Bonnet