Trainhoppinbetty's photo
Sat 03/07/09 04:54 PM
All right, folks, if there's nothing good to talk about here (ahem), let's get this started. So, who's seen Hank III on his latest tour, to promote the DRRP album? I saw him on the 18th of February here in Austin. Let's get runnin' and a gunnin and we'll MAKE ourselves a damn good time.

Trainhoppinbetty's photo
Fri 12/26/08 09:33 AM
The best thing about Texas is the sunshine that grows the grains that eventually turn into Shiner.

Trainhoppinbetty's photo
Sun 11/16/08 02:20 PM
I'm looking for a new apartment here in ATX. Let me know if y'all have any buddies who have a room to rent, or who maybe know a good three bedroom for a friend and I to share. Looking to move in late January or February. Thanks!

Trainhoppinbetty's photo
Mon 11/03/08 04:49 AM

The Perfect Woman would say:

2) Are you sure you've had enough to drink?

5) I know it's a lot tighter back there but would you please try again?

6) You're so sexy when you're hung over.

7) I'd rather watch football and drink beer with you than go shopping.

8) Let's subscribe to Hustler.

11) I'll be out painting the house.

12) Honey..our new neighbor's daughter is sunbathing again, come see!

13) I've decided to stop wearing clothes around the house.

15) Your mother did a great job raising you.

16) Do me a favor, forget the stupid Valentine's day.

17) Shouldn't you be down at the bar with your buddies?

18) Not the ****ing mall again, come on let's go to that new strip joint!

19) That was a great fart! Do another one!

Well, I've got these covered. Now I just need a fella to tell 'em to!!drinker

Trainhoppinbetty's photo
Sun 11/02/08 08:29 PM

drinker

Trainhoppinbetty's photo
Sun 11/02/08 07:55 PM
PB--I wish I'd been there for the bonfire. I could use some party atmosphere right about now, and the bonus would be in rockin' out back in my own stompin' grounds. Hope you had a good time.

II--Thanks. Honesty is something I can't live without, and integrity is a biggie, also. My dad taught me that you can't trust a man(or gal!) who can't (or WON'T) stand on his word.

Thanks again, guys!smokin drinker

Trainhoppinbetty's photo
Sun 11/02/08 07:35 PM
Check out my profile, let me know if I catch your eye, interest, or lost dog. I'm sure I could use a little tweaking in the 'about me' junk department. Any questions, just ask. This splinternet singles thing is pretty new to me. I tried CL and just got a bunch of fellas who probably only care that I have a pulse and some holes. Maybe I'll find a good friend here, but I won't know until I get soem feedback on my profile from Y'ALL. Thanks.drinker

Trainhoppinbetty's photo
Sun 11/02/08 07:23 PM
Edgy, huh? what about just plain 'fine line between brave and stupid'? I'm pretty sure I've got a bowl of THAT layin' around somewhere.....

Trainhoppinbetty's photo
Sun 11/02/08 07:10 PM

Well spoken.

I concur.

Trainhoppinbetty's photo
Fri 10/31/08 12:50 PM
Austin here. I would love to have a fella take me out for an awesome All Hallows Eve. Let me know, fellas!drinker

Trainhoppinbetty's photo
Thu 10/30/08 08:44 PM
Speaking of Austin, what are the rest of you Austinites doing for Hallowe'en?

Trainhoppinbetty's photo
Thu 10/30/08 07:14 PM
Hailing from the drinking town with a live music problem.........................................
drinker devil smokin drinker devil smokin A.U.S.T.I.Ndrinker devil smokin drinker devil smokin

Trainhoppinbetty's photo
Wed 10/29/08 11:15 AM
Yesterday was my first day here. Last night, I went out with a fella who joined here just yesterday also. We had a great time, and we plan on getting together this weekend. I can't say it doesn't work, because I doubt that I'd have met this fella without mingle2. Rockin' coincidence?
Maybe so.drinker drinker

Trainhoppinbetty's photo
Tue 10/28/08 07:15 PM
A:May I see some ID, please?

S:Have you been a good boy?

L:Behind a dumpster, sweetie-pie

drinker :angel: drinker

Trainhoppinbetty's photo
Tue 10/28/08 07:07 PM
Yep, this chick needs some vodka and bon-bons,and an awesome flick to watch with a good friend. The dates will come to you, no worries. You look way more femme in your pic than I do, and I've got a date tonight, courtesy of mingle. Hang in there, and LAUGH!drinker

Trainhoppinbetty's photo
Tue 10/28/08 06:28 PM
If/when you decide to throw an out of town bash, you should seriously consider austin. Tons of singles, great people, awesome town!drinker

Trainhoppinbetty's photo
Tue 10/28/08 06:24 PM
I won't eat tripe. That's gross. But sushi and curried squid are super tasty, in my opinion!

Trainhoppinbetty's photo
Tue 10/28/08 05:53 PM
I was raised that, yes, whoever suggests the date should pay. I've paid for a LOT of dates, even when the guy brought it up, and I can't say I've ever had a fella have a problem with that. So, it would be nice to have a fella treat me, especially the first date, just to see what it's like after these past few years of being the 'bank'.

Trainhoppinbetty's photo
Tue 10/28/08 05:29 PM
Was it Waylon Jennings or Merle Haggard that said
"Garth Brooks has done to country music what pantyhose has done to finger-f*cking". I can't remember who. Y'all show listen to Hank III singing "The Grand Ole Opry(Ain't so grand anymore)"

Trainhoppinbetty's photo
Tue 10/28/08 05:19 PM
Here's a sample for you, man. If a fella approached me, this might be how it went.

"Hi, my name is (guy). I wanted introduce myself. What's your name?"
...answer...
"Oh, okay, (girl). <Insert comment on name here.> Are you from here?"
...answer...
"Brief explanation of guy's residence in town in question. Perhaps genuinely funny anecdote, also brief."
>>>>>Run with it from there. Don't immediately ask if she's got a b/f, hooked up, or any sexual question, unless you want a just a booty call. Be original, ask questions about her, and make sure they're open-ended--don't give a variety of answers and expect her to pick one--she might think her answer is wrong. Try this the next time you're out. Let us know how it goes!drinker

Previous 1