Community > Posts By > Suntita2

Suntita2's photo
Sat 11/30/13 03:01 AM
To me, age matters .The exception is if the man is upto 4 years younger at most. If he is a worldly character,matured early by some circumstance(either extreme wealth or hardship.the two circumstances that mature men FAST)he can act ageless,a tact that would allow him cope with an older woman,and her compatriots comfortably.We can argue till the cows come home,but age difference is a huge cause of breakups.All those little other things people are mentioning,stemmed from opinions bourne of variable preferences, pre-determined by the age factor.Oh yes, that works the same in huge age gaps where the man is older too.The thing is that,we may be ok with the gap,but life involves social interaction with friends & family.Most younger patners simply fail to match up to the old person's peers.They being older,wiser,different thinking etc.The ensuing disagreements over such social trivia,triggers disputes.There are xceptions but for me,young men are out.As friends,yes.Relationship,never.Not worth the bother.

Suntita2's photo
Fri 11/29/13 03:05 PM
Adonis,this peeves me as well.I always ignore if the person doesnt fit my preferences bcoz that means they did not read my profile well(especially the bit about age & marrieds).As for men who say hi once,and then begin to nudge & send kisses...that puts me off.Heck,if we met in real life I'd xpect we exchange some banter before you start all the/any touching! Others say a word or two and am wondering what the world our friendship online will be about if we cant hold a conversation.The people I have come to like best are all the regular contributers in various forums. I come in here to mingle & must say with you and others,I feel grateful for the stuff discussed.It is courteous to reply to mail,and silence is an answer,but like someone said,you might just be getting saved from **** when someone whose profile you liked,does not reply.stay hopeful.I am.words are a good gauge of personality,so wait for that one who'll respond positively.Till then,lets keep it kicking in here.(hug)

Suntita2's photo
Wed 11/27/13 05:52 PM
Jeanie,this is great.Best lookalikes I've seen in ages.Perfectly describes 'uncanny resemblance'! Pinning some up 4 smiley days.thank you!

Suntita2's photo
Wed 11/27/13 05:43 PM
Outskirts of Nairobi,Kenya.we had a long heavy downpour yesterday night.It meant plenty water harvesting.Helpful, since we buy water by the donkey cartful weekly.Yap.Life's like that in the bundus.Carried on to a chilly,dull & misty morning. As a farmer,I was excited, since planting ended about a week ago,but the rain had delayed,causing many early planters a loss.The shoots dot the fields & oh,the cuties just make me smile! Today,it was all clear with stars.Beautiful in this dark country night(not missing the street lighting on such nights).

Suntita2's photo
Tue 11/19/13 09:25 AM

What would you do if your partner do allow you to have sex with him/her?.

Do or Don't?
If she does, then I do
If she don't, then I won't
hehehe...same goes

Suntita2's photo
Tue 11/19/13 04:34 AM
Wow interesting.there just might be another one or more where that came from?....

Suntita2's photo
Tue 11/19/13 03:23 AM
A man who communicates and frequently at that,is a priority for me.I've seen couples where the men talk in bed,when asking for something,or giving instruction.Oh no! he may be not so honest,but I want him talking,talking,talking to me.Too much silence can be a cover up for anything. And he must be able to do stuff with me including allowing me to join him and the boys once in a while.Variety re-ignites those dying embers...

Suntita2's photo
Tue 11/19/13 02:40 AM
A friend once told me that a wise man should always aim to give 60% of the pleasure during 'relations' & the woman will respond with 100% instead of 40%.Twat,you are spot on.just aim to please the woman.quality over quantity.plus as you say,women have different capacities,so it's best to let her say when she is done.Most men I have had the misfortune to be with,hurried to please themselves the best way they could.Never mind that it might leave me unsatiated,hurt or simply angry at the 'poor' performance.Now older & wiser,I know when to bear bad performance gently and how to gently guide the other to a better way to handle me.

Suntita2's photo
Sun 11/17/13 10:31 AM
In developed countries where every 2nd woman is educated,can sustain herself & has opportunity to earn,money isn't a biig issue frequently.In poor nations,with extended families,interdependence of basic amenities & the ever present struggle to afford basics,money is the main factor in most relationships.Thankfully,all players understand the reality.Why would I date a broke man anyway?Where is the security in that for me? It's a man's place to be/act as provider.Does not matter so much how much he has,but that he does work at getting some.Money matters.

Suntita2's photo
Sat 11/16/13 09:39 AM
Right now,any mature bloke with a quick laugh,a good conversation and time for me,will make me feel all cheered up.

Suntita2's photo
Fri 11/15/13 04:39 AM

Just wondering what women think of a single dad, I was reading a lot of these posts and theres a lot of questions about single moms, so just wondering.
single parenting is tough on anyone male/female.The protectiveness you grow for your kid(s)makes it that harder to get someone to share your life with.That and many related factors.It's true,as the years go,you realise it would have been good to do all you could to patch up with the ex.I know if I could turn back time,I wouldn't bring up my kids alone.The runaway parent always ends up with shame & regret no matter what.This is a fact.Yeah,single parents need to be celebrated.Cheers to us!

Suntita2's photo
Thu 11/14/13 01:28 AM
There's no way a 70 year old could look 40, no matter what you do!! People who fall for this crap, need a reality check!!!
awww puleez! You must be joking.either that or you havent seen impoverished,hunger stricken,sickly drug addict or stressed filled 40 year olds who look 70.Maybe the diet doesnt do it,but there are 70 yr olds who certainly look way younger than people upto 20 yrs younger.

Suntita2's photo
Wed 11/13/13 02:26 AM
I've learned how to always put me first to maintain happiness in any relationship.As long as the man can provide my basic requirements of him & I likewise.If so,and after a clear discussion of limits to which either of us can go towards disagreeing with the other,I dive in without unrealistic expectation.because of this,I will bear his rotten attitude,style or opinions.(not all are like this though) Somehow,it makes men mellow gradually to a pleasant level.

Suntita2's photo
Tue 11/12/13 11:13 AM
I did not enter intimate encounter,but that is my eventual aim.lov3, you owe nobody no apology. keep trying.reading your post and profile alone,doesn't give anyone the right to judge you.why else are we most of us here to joyfully mingle? is it not to get a certain fulfilment even if not openly told? Its ok to hurt.we are created men and women purposely to compliment and supplement each other.a prolonged lack of the other is painful.thats loneliness spelt 'physical'. keep at it. Hope you meet someone deserving soon.

Suntita2's photo
Mon 11/11/13 02:44 PM
If living with the mom is just for help with the kids,yet they all have that hold or control over your friend,something is amiss.Beware.Family usually control,use and abuse weak and indecisive members.Either that,or they are acting that way as a protection for a harmful habit/nature they know of which they wont let you in about for your safety and to save face.Family secrets aka hidden skeletons.I prefer always to be double cautious with secretive and/or defencive persons. Re check the reason of their "being @ mom's for convenience".You might get unpleasantly surprised.best of luck though.

Suntita2's photo
Mon 11/11/13 02:12 PM
Hahaha Paint.Thats funny.I'm straight like that. In high school (all girls) a senior prefect had a crush on me and she'd give me a meltdown with her covert glances.I was so shaken!Just being looked at. Luckily,it was her last term at school.Never felt inclined to dare differently.I concur,many are shy about that truth.

Suntita2's photo
Mon 11/11/13 02:00 PM
Lol Mark ! Now I 'gitch' why its for real that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

Suntita2's photo
Mon 11/11/13 01:54 PM

And who can blame you? It's difficult enough to resist as it is without every form of media screaming at you to cut loose, hold nothing back.

Well, I don't buy into media hype, if I did I've had the self esteem of a fruit fly.....I just have a tendency to be too generous in relationships. As if I owe the guy something, it's a stupid way to be. Glad I'm over it.
I used to be like that too,then I actually got focussed by the media.I used the internet and got tips and advice widely.It helped a lot.It boiled down to what the Baganda matrons teach:be humble to your man,servitude. even if you earn a million or are more educated let him be the man,In times of disagreement,placate before you admonish,cook 4 AND serve him,smile always, act bashful,NEVER Use sex as a weapon,Ask for favours AFTER sex,respect inlaws,Speak in low tones,Never argue in public,learn and practice good lovemaking,good hygeine in and out of bed.Let him seek you in courtship do not chase.just be alluring.

Suntita2's photo
Mon 11/11/13 01:32 PM
I do pity parents in the US & UK.We are getting a lot of that brazenly spoilt brat syndrome in Africa not too,with all these quick rich parents.Working children in the house is discipline.Any payment should be meager if at all.Responsibility is enhanced through chores being a non negotiable option.parenting is tougher when a home lacks unspoken rules being a norm.

Suntita2's photo
Mon 11/11/13 01:14 PM
Its tricky.largely due to ignorance.Love has a way of overwhelming one when they are in it.I like the way Baganda,a tribe in Uganda,train young girls to handle love.They may be madly in love,but all the training helps them remain cool,calm and collected.My take is that women need this sort of Matronly advice as they enter puberty,to learn how to stay sober in relationships.True when you center your life on the person you love,you stiffle them and thats sets a problem.a fair amount of independence is healthy so that each individual is able to constantly bring newness to the relationship.

Previous 1