Community > Posts By > Junkmanjim10

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 08:56 AM
Hmmmm, Just because you dont have time to kill doesent mean they dont, and it could be that she only logs on evry now and then. People (i thought it was limited to guys, but i guess im wrong) Tend to not read the entire profile, and some just figure theyll try anyhow. Your young to this site for starters, Miracles dont happen overnite, it takes time, regardless of weather you have it or not.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 08:50 AM
consentual sex at 12, drinking at 19, canada is a tad different.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 08:48 AM

Ya, theres an age filter but not a 'level of perv' filter.

Too bad theres no:
I will accept emails from members who have sent <5 pervy emails to other members.
I will accept emails from members who have sent >5 pervy emails to other members.
nah, thats on plentyoffish.com

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 08:42 AM
i shouldnt really say anything, ive slept with women old enough to be my mom, but ive never heard one say, "Hey big boy, why dont you come stick your____ up my ____ and ___ inside me". That would be just,,, never mind.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 08:38 AM

having a 40 yeaar old speaking to you is fine
but when they adress you with a "hey baby, i want ____ you and put my __ in your ___"
thats pushing it.
not only am i 20 years younger,
no woman should be adressed that waay.
especially when they are young enough t be your daughter or your daughters friend.
that would be creepy

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 08:34 AM

18, 30, so what! I have dated younger women and tend to get along with them better than women in my age bracket.

Only in America would girls your age call guys our age creepy.

Like us dogs say...

Don't be lifting your tail and not expect us dogs to come sniffing!

Nobody like a player hater.

It isn't the player you should hate, its the game!

Less hate, More love!

Besides, I can't count the number of times I have seen some fluffy little 18 year old cottontail hanging on the arm of some guy in his 50's and they are not related. If it ain't love it has to be gold digging...

Please, it is getting tiring seeing all the newbies coming on this site complaining about guys in their 40's hitting on them. Man, Cry me a tear to go with the tune I play on my tiny violin!

Try to have fun here and good luck on your search but really! Set your damn filters so that you are not bothered by emails you don't wish to receive and less whining about the 40's set coming on to you!
She's canadian yo!

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 08:32 AM
And i have a real tough time believeing FindMe is 55 yrs old,, looks younger than me!

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 08:28 AM
il give you as much as your alot more pleasant to talk to then your profile leads on! for sure!!!

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 08:27 AM
i dont know if upset is the right word,,, thrown off track is more like it.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 08:25 AM
Oh thats not true,, im not miserable at all! I dont mean to conflict with you either. I like your attitude and atleast your not shy like most youngins.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 08:23 AM
welcome to mingle by the way, youll find this site to be rather humorous at times, and special other times. It hurts as much as it helps other times, but for some reason, youll keep coming back for more.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 08:21 AM
Being as your 18, and im 27, am i one of those "old guys"?

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 07:59 AM
looking at myself, id give me a 30 ish mark

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 07:58 AM
you look about as old as me now. Ive been told i look 19 and ive been told i look 35,, opinions vary.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 07:56 AM
you are pretty. Can you play that guitar, or just like lookin cool by it?

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 07:55 AM
No, you looked 30 before,, no bs and im not poking fun,, but now you look about 24 25

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 07:55 AM
By the way, 2KidsMom, I dont mean to sound mean or be a critic, but your name with that pic of you blowing out smoke, doesent really send out a positive image. Nothing against smokers, but if your a mom, and i had seen that, id immedately skip to the next profile.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 07:52 AM
Nice pic change by the way, you shaved 5 years off your appearance

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 07:51 AM
That was a poem? Ive been writing scince 5th grade, and i couldnt distinguish that. Write a paragraph, dont be afraid to be friendly, but firm. Explain why your here, your likes, your dislikes, and what you expect from a signifigant other.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 07:48 AM
what really gets me is you want people to talk to you when it says right in your profile,"im not interested in talking to you"