Community > Posts By > Junkmanjim10

Junkmanjim10's photo
Fri 03/13/09 07:52 PM
load a couple clips, slap one in the a.k., and shoot at the old junk car out back.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Mon 03/09/09 11:15 AM
Let em know your not a morning person, and that a quick hi will do.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Mon 03/09/09 11:00 AM
Ive been a drifter for more than a year. It was fun, stopped and worked a few jobs here and there for a week or two at a time, get paid cash, just to come home and find out 2 months after i left, i was called to jury duty, and had a warrant for my arrest for contempt of court. Talk about crappy luck.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Mon 03/09/09 10:48 AM

Yeah and what about the # of people who made 50k a year now work at Burger King?
If i got paid 50k, id work at burger king too! I was unaware the salary level went up to flip a freakin whopper and cook fries. Do they offer pention and 401k as well? LOL. No, it is sad. I have friends on unemployment, theyre getting forclosed on cause unemployment barely feeds them. They applied for food stamps, but arent getting a response from ohio job and family services.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 11:02 AM
i believe they call it prolonging the enevitable.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 11:00 AM
if it's to better the world we live in, id be willing to wipe the slate clean, however there are too many self centered individuals like youve said who have the need to collect whats due to them. Sure, some businesses would fail, and some individuals would suffer, but it would be to better the world. Cut off a toe to save a foot, cant win em all, but as it stands, no one can win period.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 10:55 AM

What about one's OWN copyrighted materials? Also, if you people write a lot of poetry and short stories, do you know that your materials can be legally used by others, if it's not copyrighted? If it's important to you, I wouldn't be spreading it all over the internet to be used and maybe even copyrighted by dishonestpitchfork people. Yes, they are out there!tears
I don't mean to put a damper on things; however,..........
If you post it on the internet, it's time dated material. If one were to copyright it at a later date, you might as well make a neuce and hang yourself cause thats what you just did! Frankly, if someone liked my material enough to do that, id be flattered, and inspired to do better.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 10:53 AM
someone needs to push the reset button, or as hillary renamed it, the "overload" button,,, oops.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 10:50 AM
Im not a politically minded individual, but basically what your saying is wipe the slate clean, cut the losses, and start over?

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 10:21 AM

i knew a girl that was on there when she was like 16.same attitude know as then.:smile:

The girl was on the show and she was 16???

my bad didn't proof read to good.:smile:
she was 16 when i knew her last:smile:
she lasted three episodes i think.busted her boob implant playing hockey on one of the episodes.laugh

laugh i saw that one. she also had a fiance

yeplaugh
she had a fiance while on the show??? Id have to question that relationship.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 10:19 AM

...Totally and utterly creepy?
Watching him kiss all those girls...I wonder how much yeast he has growing in that mouth of his. And, the poor guy is starting to get that hump on his upper back between his shoulder blades. Watch him on the show when he walks...the future Hunchback of Notre' Dame. I know we all get older but at some point even a "rockstar" should bow out gracefully and hang-up the man-ho panties!....

I must agree. Im a rocker myself, but there comes a time for evryone. Becides, that shows stupid anyhow. i cant seem to get thru an episode. I believe that crap (like 80% of reality shows) Is staged.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 09:55 AM
Welcome to mingle, where the opinions run free, and the bulls**t never ends,, lol,, It is a pretty cool site.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 09:52 AM

thats my kinda women

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 09:49 AM
i consider people who have more pic's of scenery on their profile than actual pic's of them out of the league. Im not trying to get to know scenery.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 09:47 AM

a lot actually

but most that are i would consider 'unmaintainable' and thus more trouble then they are worth.

verry true, no guy wants a high maintnance woman

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 09:46 AM
yeah, lots of times, Theyre called ex girlfriends.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 09:42 AM
I have 2 cats, they chase and kill mice, but neverseem to eat them. They will bring it up on your bed and show you all proud like.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 09:38 AM
Id take over a Tommy Kaira ZZII. 840 hp and all wheel drive, give the cops one hell of a chase!

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 09:36 AM
yahoo chess is pretty good, but they have rooms that you can find a partner in

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 09:29 AM
Miracles do not happen overnite, and evryone who ran for president (except McCain) Said it's going to get worse before better.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6