Community > Posts By > Junkmanjim10

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sat 03/07/09 11:19 AM
Harsh, But funny!

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sat 03/07/09 11:17 AM
Lets dump billions of dollars into failing institutions. Frankly, i can see maybe the banks, But GM, Dodge and Ford did it to themselves. They built inferior automobiles for years which couldnt compete to the quality of Honda, Toyota and many others. People started buying those cause they wanted cars that dont break, not necisarily cause they wanted to, but they need something reliable. People put faith into what they know works.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sat 03/07/09 11:12 AM

we should all get along, regardless of what we believe for sure

I agree with Hockey chick, We should (for the good of earth) Get along. Unfortunately, "belief's" will not allow this as theyre often controdicting to one another.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sat 03/07/09 11:08 AM
I dont even know how to respond to that,, Most people have had religion brought onto them scince children, and have a natural need to believe in where theyre roots are, weather it be correct or not, weather there is proof or not. Frankly, I believe in Honda! Had my father not been riding his honda motorcycle, My mother would have not wanted to ride on it, and i wouldnt be here. ALL PRAISE HONDA,,Well atleast me!

Junkmanjim10's photo
Tue 03/03/09 01:28 PM
seen it once, not fond of it.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Fri 01/23/09 02:11 PM
I mean, we got a choice between a guy who makes no sense when he speaks and blew up his own fu**ing ship before he even launched off the d**n thing(McCain) or someone who'se young, has intellegence to back him up instead of old worn out ideas on how crap used to work and doesent anymore, and doesent have the most retarded running mate on earth. Seriously, if you wanna win an election, why the hell wouold you put palin next to you? she has to be single handedly the most retarded individual who held a position in office, makes bush look like a rocket scientist. (those two would have been great together)

Junkmanjim10's photo
Fri 01/23/09 02:04 PM
Hell, He will do much much better than bush, look what bush did for us,, oh yeah, drained the money ahead clinton made us, putting us at the largest dephosit of all time, and fought needless war's as if we didnt learn our lesson from vietnam about wars with lines drawn. Look, if the guy does absolutely nothing, he will have done more for this country than thast moron bush

Junkmanjim10's photo
Wed 01/07/09 12:30 PM
It depends on if you know your ready to date. If yer over her, go for it. Children rebound quickly from mom or dads girlfriends or boyfriends, the parent bond can never be taken away.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Wed 01/07/09 12:25 PM
a hoover car? I thought they made vaccums! Then again, stanley steamer started out as a steam powered car and now it's a vaccum!

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 01/04/09 04:06 PM
Im Likein the poem despite it being sad. Unfortunately i can relate to it come lately.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 01/04/09 12:39 PM
Nice!

Junkmanjim10's photo
Thu 12/25/08 08:14 PM
i share evrything. A lie with good intentions hurts worse than a painful truth!

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sat 11/29/08 01:12 PM
that was excellent!!!! Lol lol lol lol

Junkmanjim10's photo
Fri 11/28/08 10:23 PM
Tig just rubs me the wrong way, not to mention he put that idea in clay's head.

Jax really does need to take over, bottom line. They just lost their biggest customer (that we know of)and the beef with the mayans is back on which i dont think clay can handle. A new hope is exactly what they need, something legitamate to draw the heat away.

I felt soooo bad for opie. They need to do that fed ***** in. That pretty woman sure did create alot of hell on earth for charming.

I hope bobby gets away with it and that Jax made the right decision in trusting her not to rat. Obviously finding her isnt an issue and i think she realizes that.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Fri 11/28/08 10:06 PM
Not to mention the obvious beef with both the mayans and the niners, that'l shake things up as well.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Fri 11/28/08 10:04 PM
SOA KICKS AZZ. I beleve jax will come to grips, read thr second copy of his old man's book all the way through and turn samcro around for the better. Clay will either get shot, or his arthritis will get too bad to ride, i beleve opie will find out tig did his old lady in and waste him,,, man i cant wait at all!!!!

Junkmanjim10's photo
Fri 11/28/08 09:54 PM
Welcome to mingle 2, This site kicks butt. Go get em girl!

Junkmanjim10's photo
Fri 11/28/08 09:50 PM
Im guilty of it

Junkmanjim10's photo
Fri 11/28/08 09:47 PM

I just hate the people who make them,, they cry poor and want help out of the hole they dug for themselves knowing it would come back to haunt them.
think about what ya just said.!!!frustrated frustrated

umm, o.k., im thinkin bout it. Thinking done!
Love the cars, not their fault they were built wrong, Hate the people who built them for building them crappily!

Junkmanjim10's photo
Fri 11/28/08 09:45 PM

I do love the american cars, without them, i wouldnt be able to make lots of cash from people like you's who love them by fixing them all day in my driveway!

LOL. I'll let ya know when my Grand Prix needs work....lmao

Once upon a time I had a 66 Grand Prix.

Old cars dont count,, They kicked azz and were built to last the first time, take a 65 impala and an 03 impala,, that 65 will still be on the road 14 years from now and the o3 will be in the scrap yard,,, disposable!