Community > Posts By > Junkmanjim10

Junkmanjim10's photo
Thu 11/20/08 05:27 AM
A Buckeye is not candy. Frankly if you eat one you'd probly die. A Buckeye is a Kind of tree commonly found in ohio. The buckeye itself is the seed of the tree.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Thu 11/20/08 05:24 AM
If Are There??? My Grandma's from Dublin. I like that place, quiet little city outside of columbus ohio. Lots of corn and atv trails.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Thu 11/20/08 05:20 AM
I didnt take the time to read the whole thing cause i dont have 2 days to read it, however, it's not the first name that counts. Im not a horribly spiritual man, however my grandmother always refered to him as "The Christ". While there are many first names and even speculations over the last, He is the christ. Not Jesus Christ, but Jesus the Christ. First names, Write em on a piece of paper, put em in a tumbler and pick one.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Wed 11/19/08 05:37 PM

jerks drive nice cars. I have a crappy pickup truck and neumerous nice motorcycles.

yeah most of the jerks have lifted trucks .... lol their my favorite
'Well, im not a jerk, but my truck is lifted 3 inches, it's just old and crappy.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Wed 11/19/08 05:32 PM

idk, my ex girlfriend left me for a jerk. SHe's dead now and he gets out of prison in 25 years for axen her. bad cookies

noway that's horrible

Such is life,, what can i do? I begged her to stay, but she wanted to go smoke crack with mr crackhead. life goes on. I feel bad but oh well

Junkmanjim10's photo
Wed 11/19/08 05:26 PM
jerks drive nice cars. I have a crappy pickup truck and neumerous nice motorcycles.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Wed 11/19/08 05:25 PM
idk, my ex girlfriend left me for a jerk. SHe's dead now and he gets out of prison in 25 years for axen her. bad cookies

Junkmanjim10's photo
Wed 11/19/08 05:17 PM
Most nice guys are wussies, Hard to find a tough nice guy

Junkmanjim10's photo
Wed 11/19/08 05:12 PM
i beleve he's correct

Junkmanjim10's photo
Wed 11/19/08 05:04 PM
i dont beleve the man is dealing with a full deck of cards so to speak. Maybe mix matched cards.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Wed 11/19/08 04:57 PM
hey, dont feel bad, i havent understood a word this guy's said scince that long confusing paragraph of jibberish he typed. Ive attempted to make sense of it, but my attempt has failed. Sense not made!

Junkmanjim10's photo
Wed 11/19/08 04:52 PM
isnt it you that typed,,,"Im want to understand you Religion and Religious beliefs so I can understand why you feel the way you do about abortion. Again this a public discussion and has nothing to do with this sites policy. Please everyone abide by the sites rules." Hows that not asking?? Im confused

Junkmanjim10's photo
Wed 11/19/08 04:43 PM
My religion and belief's? I am of no set religion. My belief's, I am incapable of having children myself, but am not for or against abortion. It was a long and confusing paragraph you wrote and was curious as to your point. I understand now and will leave you to your,, whatever it is this is.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Wed 11/19/08 04:26 PM
Im not certain as to what kind of point your getting at, but you used religion, debate and sexuality alot in your paragraph. Sum it up a tad, Not soo many words and perhapse make it a bit more simple.

1 2 3 4 6 Next