Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 02/09/20 08:24 PM

Hmmm.. We each have a preference, and that's yours, some things said in that context are nothing but racism in my opinion.

Thank you. Common sense and truthfulness is what you possess. A true gift. If we think about it, ignorance rules the world. Unfortunately!

no photo
Sun 02/09/20 08:21 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 02/09/20 08:22 PM

I don't want to live a non-white neighborhood whatsoever not even for free... I don't want to have nothing to do with them... I have never had a positive experience with blacks ever in my life... God knows I have tried. just stay away from him as far as possible.
That is your experience and depending on where you were raised and the quality of people of a specific race that lived there, you would develop such an attitude. I know others with similar experiences and attitudes. When your experience is with people of a different race who have similar social and economic beliefs as you, then you will see them not as an inferior person but someone who has the same values as yourself; then their race is no longer something you can use to predict who they actually are.

Exactly.

Agree with Exactly

no photo
Sun 02/09/20 08:19 PM
Racism is hatred and ignorance.
Spread love and joy, not hate.
There is a lot of racism in dating.
I just smile when people assume my cultural background instead of asking. I have said, "Please take a cultural anthropology class" or is this "1960's all over again. Regression is progression" or "You assume I am uneducated based on your ... what? I see, there is no basis. All the best" Love conquers all folks!! I did typos on purpose, they love to point that out as well. Change? Would require a shift of that kind historical paradigm.

no photo
Sun 02/09/20 08:10 PM

There is no middle ground in being a racist...smokin

Thank you

no photo
Sun 02/09/20 08:09 PM
Thank you

no photo
Sun 02/09/20 08:07 PM
It matters, men who are my height 5'3 or shorter tend to compete with me. Women my height, same difference. Don't ask me why or to explain. Simply my experience. Taller one's do not tend to go for me. I guess voluptuous is not in. Or as they say, I am not the right height, or the right color, or some other genius ignorant statement. To each their own. I could care less because I love me. For reals!!!!!

no photo
Sun 02/09/20 08:01 PM
Very nice. I feel because we live in such a tech world. Technology has totally jacked up the human connection. Your examples are in person. Too many people that takes a lot of effort. Too many others, online is easier, less effort, and makes romance obsolete or questionable. I agree and like your approach. It shows you have values and a moral compass. Seriously. Thank you.

no photo
Sun 02/09/20 07:57 PM
Ain't that the truth :)
But, there is no way for her to know you have no game.

no photo
Sun 12/30/18 05:47 PM

Higher dimension is where humans perform psychic abilities like telepathy and time travel

we all time travel
every time we go to sleep
most people don't see it that way
astral projection , thought pattering , Psychokinesis , list goes on and on

Much respect! Thank you ! Very nicely said!

no photo
Sun 12/30/18 05:46 PM

Many people seek externally things that can only be felt within.

Most people have a strong need to feel loved.
Feeling loved is something that happens within.
We carry that feeling around with us expecting it to stay ever-present.
If we sense that feeling is starting to dim, we seek out ways to make it stronger.

Feeling loved is like a glowing ball of warmth that grows and shrinks.
It starts out big and bright but as time passes, it grows smaller and dimmer unless we feed it with regular injections.
The problem is, as it exists, it needs stronger and stronger injections to keep it big and bright.

When we demonstrate love to someone it feeds their ball of feeling loved.
What happens is, how we demonstrate love to someone needs to be ever-changing, ever-stronger because their ball of feeling loved becomes immune to how we demonstrate.

The issue is not the demonstration of love we share with them, the issue is how they value what is being demonstrated.
Its an internal feeling of satisfaction.
When someone seeks internal feelings from external sources they will never find their serenity no matter how many sources they seek.

Exactly. But physical manifestation as I posed it, had more to do with life in general, rather than just love. I forgot this was a dating site. Oops! My bad! And there are techniques to it. Which is more to each their own. What works for one may not work for another. Thank you!

no photo
Sun 12/30/18 01:41 AM

Higher dimension is where humans perform psychic abilities like telepathy and time travel

Well said. Thank you! Much respect!!!

no photo
Sun 12/30/18 01:40 AM

Hello Queen of Beauty. How are you doing over there. And how's the weather condition over there?

New to the forum. But, I thought I would answer. Beautiful weather here in Cali!! But a bit cold.

no photo
Sun 12/30/18 01:37 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 12/30/18 01:37 AM

Visualization and moving energy, expressing gratitude and appreciation. Making a list is another or self dialogue. But, what I really want in certain areas of life do not physically manifest. Some may say depends on one's karma, or feel its law of attraction. Is there really a label? What has been your technique and experiences? Thank you!

You know that song
" You Can't Always Have What You Want " ?
That is my experience about the Laws of Attraction.

As for Technique, I get on my knees and give thanks to the Master Creator of the Universe and, if I dare, humbly ask for something that is near and dear to my heart. If I have enough faith, my prayers are answered and if they are not, that means I'm not worthy enough to be heard in the heavens.
But I have never asked for anything material. I believe asking for material gains is an insult to the One who sustains my every breath.
I mostly ask for my children to be looked after and they have never needed for anything.
I also ask for peace on Earth but that is an ongoing battle started even before there were men on Earth.

Thank you for sharing. I appreciate your discovery. Yes, I agree about material. It is really about value and creating it. Gratitude, appreciation, being thankful and all comes from within. "Not worthy" I understand. For me, not worthy is void from my vocabulary. It depends on the point in which one began when they entered this life. For example, if one is called stupid their whole life, they believe it for the rest of their life, until they gather strength, with self awareness or self realization, to change it. So, it depends on the point , in which they enter this life. All comes from within. Challenges are a blessing. The physical is not always (implied) material and only spiritual cannot always sustain ones life. So, one goes deeper. Sometimes its that transition into transformation that is the physical manifestation, which is needed to continue moving forward. It is in that "ah ha!!" moment that is often the manifestation which can occur before the actual manifestation becomes reality in real time. Simply exploring and thinking aloud. Thank you!!! And much respect!!! Oh, and no prayer goes unanswered.

no photo
Sun 12/30/18 01:23 AM

Community > Mysterious Phenomena & The Paranormal
Topic: Physical Manifestation
Visualization and moving energy, expressing gratitude and appreciation. Making a list is another or self dialogue. But, what I really want in certain areas of life do not physically manifest. Some may say depends on one's karma, or feel its law of attraction. Is there really a label? What has been your technique and experiences? Thank you!

Love physically manifests by association.
Love is "Demonstrated" towards you by those that feel love for you.
Often, the issue is not the demonstration but the acceptance of the demonstration.
Acceptance of the demonstration of love requires that the recipeint understands the demonstration is a demonstration of love, for them specifically.
The demonstration manifests in physical ways that imply love of one for another.
Failure to understand its meaning is where things seems to get muddled.

Simple example:
We cross the street.
I walk on the oncoming traffic side of you and switch when we get to the middle of the street.
You think I'm quirky but I am demonstrating a protection instinct towards someone I love.

People demonstrate a physical manifestation for those they love all the time.
Sometimes, without realizing they are doing so.

Thank you well said. Thought that comes to mind is " perception is reality". I am still mastering. I have been working with energy and "shifting" my consciousness depending on the intent I want to pay attention to. Thank you for sharing, your kindness, and evolvement. Much appreciated!!!

no photo
Sun 12/30/18 01:18 AM

Anyone know how?

Wow, I thought this was going to be some sort of exploration into the philosophies of other dimensions.
What a frickin let down!
yawn
Anything I might have commented will be lost in transit.
frustrated

I agree. I totally agree. If I say anymore I and It will be lost in transit. Partly, why I kept it very simple to begin with. Thank you!

no photo
Sat 12/29/18 07:55 PM

Most white women in the USA are crazy...Sorry....:smile:

Hmmm... Try being in America, and being an American and being cultured; but not accepted due to Colorism and Racism in the dating world. I am a foreigner in my own land. It makes dating extremely difficult and it need not be. I have family and friends with papers and without paper and all different shades of the rainbow. I am asked for my papers all the time. I was born in America. We belong and should consider ourselves as citizens of the world. That means we are active participants of the world. It starts with understanding the contribution of diversity in such a wonderful country and celebrating such diversity. Humanism, is another great virtue to possess. For me, I say that we are all human beings and drip the same colour blood. At the same time, I am not color blind, instead I celebrate diversity. All the continents and countries exist right here in America. Yet, we are ignorant to this fact. We want to assimilate and mainstream to the point where people forget where they come from. This is sad. The similarities in another regardless of culture, religion, race, creed, sexual oirentation is the absolute beauty of this nation. Claiming my culture does not make me any less American. To be blunt, I will not have curly locks and green eyes with pale skin in this lifetime. But, we love to compare. Yes, their is a racial hierarchy, still in America. In the dating world, racism and colorism is still prevalent because of our lack of acceptance of others and ignorance. Of course, some are this way. Unfortunately, many have crossed my path to express their ignorance and further stereotype with their sexual fantasies. There are different layers of it. I think I have gone through most of these layers of racism. From curious to Lighter or darker, to rude sexual comments based on the color of my skin. Yes, they outright tell me online or to my face. So, the playing field is not the same or equal. I do not aspire to be anything or anyone other than myself. But, racism does hurt. I have learned to simply be happy and alone. It comes from different folks of different backgrounds. Very sad.

no photo
Sat 12/29/18 07:30 PM

Hi....my thoughts are that both people need to show an interest. I also think it is important to approach someone with an opened heart and with an attitude of love......not need. I am reminded of a quote by Neale Donald Walsch about relationships......thanks for this opportunity to express my point of view.....Arnie
“The purpose of relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness.”
― Neale Donald Walsch

Nnnnnnnnniiiiiiicccccccccceeeeeee!!!! Beavo!!! Well said!!!!

no photo
Sat 12/29/18 07:22 PM

no photo
Sat 12/29/18 07:19 PM
Anyone know how?

no photo
Sat 12/29/18 07:17 PM

Honestly, I stopped trying to build a good profile.

Instead, I began focusing on the forums. If someone wants to learn more about me, then get to know me through the forums.

Searching profiles is too much of a crap shoot given the number of inactive members, scammers, and spammers.

If more of the active members who were truly searching for someone would just be active in the forums, then Mingle might actually become a dating site again rather than just a place to socialize.

Good idea, I just discovered the forums. But yes so many fake profiles. I ward them off by putting it in my profile, NO FAKES.

Previous 1