Community > Posts By > alnewman

no photo
Sun 02/12/17 03:23 PM
Edited by alnewman on Sun 02/12/17 03:25 PM

Maybe I read wrong but I thought this was about Sicily not the US. How do topics(non US) end up US

I take you missed the part about Chicago and other liberal mayors, the main topic really. Sicily was just the lead in.

no photo
Sun 02/12/17 03:16 PM

You realize our Government has teamed up with the mafia on numerous occasions since the 1930's right?

You mean like the Bay of Pigs?

no photo
Sun 02/12/17 03:12 PM

Local mafia bosses have declared war against Muslim immigrants in Sicily as thousands of North African migrants pour on to the Italian island each week.

The mob is trying to maintain control there, but is now facing a new threat from Muslim gangs that come with the immigrants.

And blood is starting to flow in the streets.

Leoluca Orlando, mayor of Palermo, said that his city “is no longer an Italian town. It is no longer European. You can walk in the city and feel like you’re in Istanbul or Beirut.”

The problem is, like so many liberal mayors in America, Orlando doesn’t see this as a problem.

He told the Daily Mail
“In the past, when the Mafia was more powerful, it prevented any immigrants from entering the city. Until I was 30 years old, I never saw an African or Asian in Palermo.

“The Mafia has not understood that the city has changed. We are now a city of immigrants, and the Mafia bosses no longer sit in the mayor’s chair.

“Palermo is a Middle Eastern town in Europe. It is a mosaic city and we are happy about that.”

Mayors like Rahm Emmanuel of Chicago risk making the very same mistake as the mayor of Palermo.

They keep letting Muslim immigrants take over the streets, and at some point, the local population is going to rebel, leading to much bloodshed.

http://conservativepost.com/sicilian-mafia-bosses-declare-war-on-muslim-immigrants/

A repeat of the 6th and 7th centuries but this time the invasion is invited instead of repealed. Those that ignore history are destined to repeat it.

no photo
Sun 02/12/17 03:04 PM

it is clear that you dont understand the movement outside of your own involvement in it,,,

hmmm? and what is your source of 'understanding' of the movement?

some more definitions

victim: a person harmed, injured, or killed as a result of a crime, accident, or other event or action.

VIC'TIM noun [Latin victima.]

1. A living being sacrificed to some deity, or in the performance of a religious rite; usually, some beast slain in sacrifice; but human beings have been slain by some nations, for the purpose of appeasing the wrath or conciliating the favor of some deity.

2. Something destroyed; something sacrificed in the pursuit of an object. How many persons have fallen victims to jealousy, to lust, to ambition!

Webster's 1828.

Definition of victim

: a living being sacrificed to a deity or in the performance of a religious rite

: one that is acted on and usually adversely affected by a force or agent <the schools are victims of the social system>: such asa (1) : one that is injured, destroyed, or sacrificed under any of various conditions <a victim of cancer> <a victim of the auto crash> <a murder victim> (2) : one that is subjected to oppression, hardship, or mistreatment <a frequent victim of political attacks>b : one that is tricked or duped <a con man's victim>

Webster's Modern

I believe what you are trying to infer is definition 2-2. A victim of themselves.

no photo
Sun 02/12/17 02:53 PM
Perceived to be victimized. Perceived

Though you have continuously defended the Black Lies Matter movement, its clear that you don't understand the movement, outside of your own involvment in it. You and any other caring, intelligent people go to prayer vigils holding candles really have little to do with the larger Black Lies Matter movement, I'm sorry to say. You are wrong on #5, #7, #3, and #1.

For #3, remember that there is more than one axis of political thought.

In a democratic county, the cultural foundation for fascism is never a government or authority.

The only one you got right is the 'male leader' nonsense, which is simply a matter of historical accident.

That one was wrong also, follow the money.

no photo
Sun 02/12/17 02:51 PM

nah, not really

besides being a victimized community,,there is no natural male leader(#6), there is no connection between being involved and individual self esteem(#5), the movement has no philosophy of superiority (#7), the group is not opposed to individualism or liberalism(#3), or against individual rights(#1)

not to mention, the description doesnt apply first off as the movement is not a government or authority,,,(regime)

Wrong on all accounts, want to try again? Hint, follow the money.

no photo
Sun 02/12/17 02:35 PM

but, in a democracy, most just use their 'right' to vote or not vote to make a change. Although that "Hope and Change" didn't work so well.happy

To which democracy do you refer, the Greeks? The Romans?

no photo
Sun 02/12/17 02:30 PM

Paxton, author of several books, including "The Anatomy of Fascism" (Vintage, 2005), said fascism is based more on feelings than philosophical ideas. In his 1988 essay "The Five Stages of Fascism," published in 1998 in the Journal of Modern History, he defined seven feelings that act as "mobilizing passions" for fascist regimes. They are:

1. The primacy of the group. Supporting the group feels more important than maintaining either individual or universal rights.

2. Believing that one's group is a victim. This justifies any behavior against the group's enemies.

3.The belief that individualism and liberalism enable dangerous decadence and have a negative effect on the group.

4.A strong sense of community or brotherhood. This brotherhood's "unity and purity are forged by common conviction, if possible, or by exclusionary violence if necessary."

5.Individual self-esteem is tied up in the grandeur of the group. Paxton called this an "enhanced sense of identity and belonging."

6.Extreme support of a "natural" leader, who is always male. This results in one man taking on the role of national savior.

7."The beauty of violence and of will, when they are devoted to the group's success in a Darwinian struggle," Paxton wrote. The idea of a naturally superior group or, especially in Hitler's case, biological racism, fits into a fascist interpretation of Darwinism.

Once in power, "fascist dictatorships suppressed individual liberties, imprisoned opponents, forbade strikes, authorized unlimited police power in the name of national unity and revival, and committed military aggression," Paxton wrote.

Read more at: http://www.livescience.com/57622-fascism.html

do you see us eventually HAVING/EMBRACING a fascist leadership for the purpose of 'NATIONAL' loyalty and strength?

Eventually, what a laugh. How about had!!! But while we are here, what is the difference between fascism and communism?

no photo
Sat 06/18/16 01:16 PM
Edited by alnewman on Sat 06/18/16 01:20 PM
WikiLeaks to publish more Hillary Clinton emails - Julian Assange

no photo
Sat 06/04/16 03:38 PM

Now I'm not a big Bernie or Hillary fan but I think Hillary should win. Trump rhetoric is dangerous you can vote for whoever you want but just think hard.

Thank you so much for allowing someone to do what they want, no wonder you think Hitlerly is such a bargain.

And to close, I would suggest you follow your own advice outlined in bold!!!

no photo
Sat 06/04/16 03:13 PM

As a result, Leiva is now facing 20 years in prison and permanent placement on the sex offender registry because the mother....

NO..not because of her mother.
Because HE broke the law.
HE did this to himself

What law did he break? What he did was to commit an act of malum prohibitum which is not law at all.

no photo
Sat 06/04/16 03:11 PM
HEADS UP: I would suggest you look up the definition of anarchy but just to be helpful: Anarchy - without rulers as per the etymology:

anarchy (n.) 1530s, from French anarchie or directly from Medieval Latin anarchia, from Greek anarkhia "lack of a leader, the state of people without a government" (in Athens, used of the Year of Thirty Tyrants, 404 B.C., when there was no archon), noun of state from anarkhos "rulerless," from an- "without" (see an- (1)) + arkhos "leader" (see archon).

Anarchy does not imply a lack of rules but the lack of a ruler or more explicitly whether one is a slave or free, anarchist are free, good little citizens are but slaves.

What you are trying to imply is chaos, total disregard for rules.

no photo
Fri 05/27/16 06:55 PM

#1- Americans do not care what the world thinks of our Presidential election.
We laugh at that. We are a sovereign country. We are not a state in the EU, k@ssing a@s.

Are we???

#2- Americans do not want to be lead. Polictians work for us.

Do they???

Nor do want to HOUSE or PROTECT or POLICE the world, or PAY for it.

Really???

* No matter how the MEDIA & polical leaders & propoganda portrays it.*

Doesn't matter???

#3- Fasten your seatbelt Germany. (For this thread & real life).

Are they really different???

#AmericaFirst

Not in a long, long while and maybe never again.

Ugh. Your depressing me AL.
I was throw off just as your were, by the word "Lead". I explained it as it 'should be'.

In defense of the OP, he is in Germany & under * cough " Ma Merkel. So it is a different mindset & certainly a younger generation, that you & I.

Depressing is believing that a government somehow has some authority and that we must bow to it's being of the ruler class.

What if they gave a government and all ignored it?

And why is it that just because someone is on a land mass called Germany would one be "under" anyone?

That is like trying to imply that because I live (life to the fullest) in what is called "The United States" somehow implies that I am bound to any other than my creator, something the courts have failed to prove up to this point and I don't see anything changing in that regards during my lifetime.

no photo
Fri 05/27/16 06:42 PM

I don't believe in Trump. I'm not voting for him.

But you're still going to vote, so what's the difference?

no photo
Fri 05/27/16 06:42 PM
Edited by alnewman on Fri 05/27/16 06:46 PM

Having gathered views from different people I can only say that I think Trump is plain, straight forward, simple and not like the usual politicians that lies, deceitful and full of useless promises. Donald Trump is simply what you get.

I could say the same for my grandma, but tht does not mean she is material for president, and at least she wsa clear on what she stood for and what values she held

the man is narcissist out for Trump, and only Trump, he never faces consequences nd never wil, and he knows it

Just like 'The Exalted One'?

yeah,, he was out for himself doing social community work

and donating such a large portion of his income to charity

Trump has done next to nothing for anyone but Trump his whole privileged life

like his slumlord father

you know thats not true... trump donates millions to all sorts of charities... don't be hurt that the liberals are going bye bye in 7 months...

you sure about that?

something like 7 million in the past 2 years? and he mkes about 250 million a year

if he gave that 20 years worth in just one year , it would still be only be under 3 percent

compared to the 15 to 30 percent of income the obamas gve to charity

NO COMPARISON

The Odumbo's have no income that hasn't been stolen at the point of a gun. So it would be more of a matter of the undeserving giving what isn't really theirs to other undeserving "citizens".

no photo
Fri 05/27/16 06:35 PM

#1- Americans do not care what the world thinks of our Presidential election.
We laugh at that. We are a sovereign country. We are not a state in the EU, k@ssing a@s.

Are we???

#2- Americans do not want to be lead. Polictians work for us.

Do they???

Nor do want to HOUSE or PROTECT or POLICE the world, or PAY for it.

Really???

* No matter how the MEDIA & polical leaders & propoganda portrays it.*

Doesn't matter???

#3- Fasten your seatbelt Germany. (For this thread & real life).

Are they really different???

#AmericaFirst

Not in a long, long while and maybe never again.

no photo
Fri 05/27/16 06:27 PM
Lead????? Just where the heck is the USA or any other country for that matter going that it needs a leader?

no photo
Fri 05/27/16 06:10 PM
Stars are that which shines in the night sky but to disappear with the dawn of a new day.

Celebrities are but those to whom the unwashed masses take unto themselves as being above all others to cover up for a life of little consequence.

But to really care what those "stars" and "celebrities" think about that all encompassing religion, statism is the lowest of them all.

no photo
Fri 05/27/16 05:58 PM
Even better idea, just eliminate college. They can keep the all the debt, have little liberal get togethers, indoctrinate each other and still remain the perfect little slaves (citizens) without all that stress.

no photo
Sat 05/21/16 05:22 AM
Edited by alnewman on Sat 05/21/16 05:37 AM

In a move spearheaded by environmentalists, the Portland Public Schools board unanimously approved a resolution aimed at eliminating doubt of climate change and its causes in schools.

"It is unacceptable that we have textbooks in our schools that spread doubt about the human causes and urgency of the crisis," said Lincoln High School student Gaby Lemieux in board testimony. "Climate education is not a niche or a specialization, it is the minimum requirement for my generation to be successful in our changing world."

The resolution passed Tuesday evening calls for the school district to get rid of textbooks or other materials that cast doubt on whether climate change is occurring and that the activity of human beings is responsible. The resolution also directs the superintendent and staff to develop an implementation plan for "curriculum and educational opportunities that address climate change and climate justice in all Portland Public Schools."

Bill Bigelow, a former PPS teacher and current curriculum editor of Rethinking Schools, a magazine devoted to education issues, worked with 350PDX and other environmental groups to present the resolution.

"A lot of the text materials are kind of thick with the language of doubt, and obviously the science says otherwise," Bigelow says, accusing the publishing industry to bowing to pressure from fossil fuels companies. "We don't want kids in Portland learning material courtesy of the fossil fuel industry."

In board testimony, Bigelow said PPS' science textbooks are littered with words like might, may and could when talking about climate change.

" 'Carbon dioxide emissions from motor vehicles, power plants and other sources, may contribute to global warming,' " he quotes Physical Science published by Pearson as saying. "This is a section that could be written by the Exxon public relations group and it's being taught in Portland schools."

Bigelow is also the co-author of a textbook on environmental education, A People's Curriculum for the Earth. Asked if this resolution will cause the district to buy new textbooks, such as his book, Bigelow said Rethinking Schools is a nonprofit, not a money-maker.

"What we're asking for is not: Buy new stuff," he said. "What we're looking for is a whole different model of curriculum development and distribution."

Bigelow said the district already has climate-change literacy curriculum, such as at Sunnyside Environmental School, and he wants that knowledge to spread.

School board member Mike Rosen introduced the resolution. He also leads NW Ecoliteracy Collaborative, a project focused on environmental curriculum standards. However, he says that work has been on hold.

"I have become concerned about its ability to make progress and not have a conflict with being a school board member," Rosen said, noting that he is now instead working part-time for the Audubon Society of Portland. "I don't want there to be a conflict between my school board work and this nonprofit."

Comment: The "science" of man made global warming has been thoroughly exposed as fraudulent but it's not surprising that indoctrination centers schools would push such lies on its students. The global warming myth fits in quite well with all the lies taught about history, health, civics, etc..

http://portlandtribune.com/sl/307848-185832-portland-school-board-bans-climate-change-denying-materials

liberals... don't question ANYTHING...

Oh my, all the offspring of all the little slaves being indoctrinated to be good citizens and not to question the authorities so duly elected to lead them. But....

Statism: The Most Dangerous Religion

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25