Community > Posts By > rebelgeek

rebelgeek's photo
Mon 06/30/14 01:22 PM
With the right person, and the right rain (light drizzle on a hot day), it can be fantastic. Think of it...clothes stick to your bodies and become more transparent. Hands slide more smoothly over skin. Yeah. Turn on.

rebelgeek's photo
Mon 06/30/14 12:15 PM

I miss the way things could have been.

((( Rebel ))) flowerforyou

(((Storm))) blushing

rebelgeek's photo
Mon 06/30/14 12:11 PM
Rico Suave

rebelgeek's photo
Sun 06/29/14 11:44 PM
I think it looks good! Welcome, and good luck with your mingling.

happy

rebelgeek's photo
Sun 06/29/14 10:55 PM

Single and ready to...wait for it...Mingle2.

Nice, lol.

rebelgeek's photo
Sun 06/29/14 10:46 PM
Kelly

rebelgeek's photo
Sun 06/29/14 10:46 PM
Single

rebelgeek's photo
Sun 06/29/14 10:31 PM
Sheila

rebelgeek's photo
Sun 06/29/14 10:05 PM
Bianca

rebelgeek's photo
Sun 06/29/14 09:42 PM
I miss the way things could have been.

rebelgeek's photo
Sun 06/29/14 09:14 PM

I'll just say....to answer your question....stop everything your doin, cause I'm about to ruin...every single thing that your used to....:wink:

Have you ever walked like an Egyptian?

:thumbsup: YAYYYYYYY :thumbsup:

Oh sure, I still walk like an Egyptian to this day. Complete with Cleopatra makeup, and with the help of a little gin, a toga.

Ever been too sexy for your shirt? (Ok, this is the last song one I'll ask. I LOVE it when things get themey, but it makes most people crazy.)

rebelgeek's photo
Sun 06/29/14 09:11 PM

Can't be any worse than a local relationship... either way you have your time invested..

I'm open to anything really, now box me up and ship me to NY!! flowers

LOL! One Thomas-size shipping box, coming right up.

happy

rebelgeek's photo
Sun 06/29/14 09:08 PM

Never had a long distance relationship. It would depend how well we get on. Though, I'd half suspect he may be sneeking around, having sex behind my back. So I couldn't be sure if he'd behave. And we all know that when you want some sex, you can get it locally far easier. Just can't see why any guy would hold out for me.

It does take a lot of trust on both ends to make it work. I'm sure guys would hold out for you. Neither of my LDR's ended because of cheating.

rebelgeek's photo
Sun 06/29/14 09:03 PM

It would please me if you took me shopping.

laugh

rebelgeek's photo
Sun 06/29/14 08:57 PM
Nice, lol.

Nope, but I'm only 4'11"...if I put a dollar from one pocket into another while changing a tire, would that count?

Ever get busy in a Burger King bathroom? (10 points if you know what song that's from.)

rebelgeek's photo
Sun 06/29/14 08:52 PM
You have three good pics already, but a few more couldn't hurt. Everyone likes to see a variety of pics. Also, if you could add more about yourself, details on what you like to do and what your interests are, it would make your page more personal.

Good luck in your search!

happy

rebelgeek's photo
Sun 06/29/14 08:51 PM

Rebelgeek you have a wonderful mind. :thumbsup: drinker
[/quote

Awww, thanks! Cheers!

rebelgeek's photo
Sun 06/29/14 08:43 PM
Whoa! Did you ever go out with her again?

Yes...my face gives everything away. I can't ever play poker.

Ever dance with a drag queen on a Tuesday night?

rebelgeek's photo
Sun 06/29/14 08:40 PM

Ohhhhhh I miss Caanada Day!

Sorry to hijack your sexy convo to say that, lol. I spent my summers growing up in Canada, and I miss it so.
.hi.. geek ..and you're more than welcome to jump in whenever you want... well there are exceptions.
like if the lights are turned down real low.. And you hear playful giggling..
well then you might wanna knock..lol

Oh, my dear, I would definitely tiptoe backward with my eyes shut if that was what I walked in on. Well, I might keep them slightly open for a second. :wink:

rebelgeek's photo
Sun 06/29/14 08:34 PM
Once, but it was in my tiny rural high school where my class had 53 people in it, and dating friend's exes and ex's friends was kinda inevitable. But not since then.

Ever start out on a date and end up at a hospital?