Community > Posts By > rebelgeek

rebelgeek's photo
Thu 06/26/14 08:46 AM
You're welcome! You can always give details about what you are looking for on your profile. Write a version of what you've said here and expand on the dating label. Anyway, that's my input. I'm no expert, can only speak on what I put out there, and what I look for when I look at other profiles. Hope it helps!

rebelgeek's photo
Thu 06/26/14 08:25 AM

Wears a catsuit.. on a catwalk.., just to drive all the dogs crazy.. happy

Well played, Jag! Well played.

laugh

Let's see...you are a soap opera star, turned hitman, with a heart of gold.

bigsmile

rebelgeek's photo
Thu 06/26/14 08:22 AM

So I go back and forth. I have tried updating my profile a couple times now. I have both kids and I am married, but those things are complicated. For both I give no answer. Yes I have kids, but I am not interested in someone I meet online necessarily meeting them right away. Also I am still married, and even still share living quarters. However, we work two very different schedules.

Neither of these things you want to talk about necessarily when you are first meeting someone. Yet, I do not want to lie. Is it better to put that I am married and that I have kids, or no answer for both questions? I would think that if I said I was married and had kids that I would scare the crap out of them.

Also, I put looking for activity partner down primarily because I think of dating as someone looking for a more long term steady thing. I am mostly looking for someone I can go out to coffee with, commiserate about life, or go on a hike. I am thinking like an hour or two a week or even every other week. Based on that am I looking for a date? an activity partner? a friend?

It seems like there is a lot of overlap. Also what about intimate encounter? This will probably come off as pigheaded, but I believe in sex before marriage. I am a guy and many guys like to look at women. Is it taboo to say you are interested in sex or what you find physically attractive in a woman? When profiles say do not contact me if you are interested in an intimate encounter does that mean sex is completely off the table or off the table until you get to know the person?

I am probably too blunt and just asked a ton of questions. If you can help me, let me know. I am interested in feedback both from women and men.

For the purposes of your profile, I think it's always good to say you have kids, even if you don't want someone you're dating to meet them for awhile. I have a policy where the women I date would not get to meet my sons unless we got to a point where we were ready to make a very serious, long-term commitment to each other. But, I still do make it clear that I have them, because ideally, I'd like to someday meet someone I *could* settle down with, and that girl has to be cool with kids. And even if you aren't looking for that, kids are a good thing to be open about. If you were on a date with someone and your kids needed you, you would go and your date needs to understand that.

The marriage thing is dependent on whether you are actually separated from your wife and are moving forward, even though the law in your state says you are still connected to her. If you are in the process of getting a divorce, or are absolutely sure you aren't getting back into a relationship with your wife, it's probably ok to leave the relationship category unanswered, but if you start talking to someone you are interested in meeting, you would still need to be open about it and let each individual decide if they are ok with that.

As far as what you are looking for, it seems like you want "dating", in terms of the options we have to choose from on here. An activity partner to me implies that you want a friend to hang with for various outings. An intimate encounter says you want sex and nothing more. Since you want a combination of these, but not a serious relationship, the "dating" label seems most accurate.

Good luck!

rebelgeek's photo
Thu 06/26/14 08:04 AM

Bam.. You're still not the first person to imagine me in spandex at least. Thnx for the save rblgeek!

Is Keither sutherland's adpotive uncle, but really grandfather. There was a weird time distortion, ever wonder how the hell 24 hours took about a year to shoot? -_-

You're welcome. Is this a good time to apply for that sidekick job you posted on Craigslist? I don't have any spandex but I can rock a leather catsuit.

glasses

rebelgeek's photo
Thu 06/26/14 12:17 AM
I'm not opposed to them, but I've never had one. I feel like I don't really get how you make the boundaries work in a FWB situation. The people I know who have had them have hung out socially and go on "dates" (whether they call them that or not) with the friend. They cuddle, make out, have sex. Enjoy each other's company. I don't really get how that's not a relationship. I guess there are people who just a have a person they have sex with, but then...is that really a friend? Lol...I guess I would complicate it and that's why I don't have one.

rebelgeek's photo
Thu 06/26/14 12:05 AM
Welcome! Good luck in your search. I've had pleasant experiences with the girls I've talked to on here. Even dated one for three months. Hope you find whatever you don't know you're looking for.

:smile:

rebelgeek's photo
Wed 06/25/14 11:49 PM

Geek.. thank you so much..
that must have taken a long time to learn.
you were "awesome".. well done..
that was really cool..flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :thumbsup:

Aww...you are so kind! Thank you so much.

blushing happy

rebelgeek's photo
Wed 06/25/14 11:40 PM
Thanks! My microphone sucks pretty hard. I might try it again with it covered with something.

rebelgeek's photo
Wed 06/25/14 11:29 PM
Here's me singing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIZJyaKEpbY&feature=youtu.be

God, it's terrifying posting this on here!

embarassed noway blushing

rebelgeek's photo
Wed 06/25/14 11:24 PM

Would love to be hero'd by someone named Captain Thunderpants!

In that case, you're welcome!

laugh

rebelgeek's photo
Wed 06/25/14 11:20 PM
Wears footsie pajamas under his clothes and thinks he's a super-hero. Named himself Captain Thunderpants.

rebelgeek's photo
Wed 06/25/14 10:47 PM

running tally? can't remember that here is the last thing
i drank.

iced mint mojito coffee from Philz...So good.

I've never had mojito coffee, but it sounds yummy! Plus, a way to drink coffee and keep the breath smelling nice in case you find someone smooch-worthy? Very smart.

drinker :wink:

rebelgeek's photo
Wed 06/25/14 10:40 PM
Iced coffee this morning.

Water

Coke Zero (2)

And now...I just made myself a gin martini. If it's good enough for James Bond, it's good enough for me.

rebelgeek's photo
Wed 06/25/14 10:17 PM
Edited by rebelgeek on Wed 06/25/14 10:31 PM
I have my new fling break it to my old partner. Lol, kidding. If it's been a few dates and a relationship hasn't started and I can't see it going anywhere, I will do it over the phone. If we have gotten to the point where we say we're in a relationship, I do it in person whenever possible.

Although, the last relationship I ended was with a girl who was a workaholic. She canceled on me twice when we planned to get together and I was going to break things off, so I ended up doing it over the phone. I felt bad doing it that way, but it was better than to keep indefinitely extending the situation while I waited for her to make time to see me. If she had the time to see me, we wouldn't have broken up, lol.

rebelgeek's photo
Wed 06/25/14 01:02 PM
We've all been the target of negative comments, and it hurts. But the people who send you nasty messages are strangers, and more importantly, they are bullies. It hurts to get bullied, but who you are is not defined by them. Your value isn't defined by anyone else, not even those who love you, it comes from within.

rebelgeek's photo
Wed 06/25/14 12:55 PM

I sum it up to personality sometimes but what about guys that message me saying I'm ugly. . This has happened way too often

You are lovely. Guys who go out of their way to message you and tell you you're ugly are trolls, not legitimate partners. You can't see yourself thru the eyes of people who are just on these sites to mess with people's self-esteem.
so well said!

Thanks!

:smile:

rebelgeek's photo
Wed 06/25/14 10:37 AM

I sum it up to personality sometimes but what about guys that message me saying I'm ugly. . This has happened way too often

You are lovely. Guys who go out of their way to message you and tell you you're ugly are trolls, not legitimate partners. You can't see yourself thru the eyes of people who are just on these sites to mess with people's self-esteem.

rebelgeek's photo
Wed 06/25/14 08:54 AM
Heya! A lot of the profiles I look at seem to be inactive, so I thought it couldn't hurt to post in here. I'm in Columbus, looking for dating/relationship. I tend to be attracted to soft butch/stud women. You can see a little about my interests on my profile. Good luck to everyone in your search.

rebelgeek's photo
Tue 06/24/14 09:59 PM

4'11.....lol at last a little woman like myself.....short women are awesome.....:banana:

Right!? Small women are usually the biggest firecrackers.

explode

rebelgeek's photo
Tue 06/24/14 09:55 PM

Depends on where the date is taking place, but for me it almost always includes five inch heels. I'm not even five feet tall, so I gotta put on the big girl shoes. They can find out how tiny I am after I make them laugh a little bit.

bigsmile

That's me as well....the shorte you are the higher the heels are......at least you are five feet....

No girl, I'm just shy of it. 4'11", lol. How tall are you?